What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Bww sells them at their restaurants, also some grocery stores sell em but I haven't seen them their recently

Just got home again, shit bike ride home in the rain. It was beautiful all day till about 30 minutes before i got off work hahah. Anyways. Having some london broil green beans and eggwhites and having a beer cuz it was a long day. 20160326_231112.jpg

ce525c7c05ec8aa02101f0092fe3e29c.jpg

Amen.

Meal 3
6 oz chicken breast w/almond flour breading (excellent way to get some fats in)
1 cup brown rice and quinoa
f929cc4bb0417e2de9f7bd0ea4fd2419.jpg

Oh yeah, and old bay on the chicken with sesame oil - also one of my favorites for fat.
Keep it clean fellas.

Last edited:
image.jpeg Cooked a Ham for Easter threw the Brussel sprout's in the pan with the ham to absorb the flavor.There Delcious! My girl made the biscuit from scratch.
I ate my green beans before I took the pic,lol

30b382335a869838554a043d8df08af4.jpg

Went out on the town tonight. Sitting in the car shoveling down possibly the last one of the night before i head home.
I bring food with me everywhere i go.
Tilapia and sweet potato.

Ham and pork roast and green bean casserole and potato salad and scalloped potatoes. Tomorrow the diet resumes, but on this holiday it is paused lol.20160327_220217.jpg

You, sir, are a saint.
I should qualify my statement about being an idiot. Im in the city surrounded by some of the best resturaunts in the county, but I'm sitting in the car eating this while my wife and her gf are making out in the back seat.
I need to get my priorities straight.

I should qualify my statement about being an idiot. Im in the city surrounded by some of the best resturaunts in the county, but I'm sitting in the car eating this while my wife and her gf are making out in the back seat.
I need to get my priorities straight.

Hahah hell, we should all be so lucky to have your will power.

30b382335a869838554a043d8df08af4.jpg

Went out on the town tonight. Sitting in the car shoveling down possibly the last one of the night before i head home.
I bring food with me everywhere i go.
Tilapia and sweet potato.
Never leave home without your meals. We went to grandparents yesterday. As always had my cooler packed with meals to go. Did have one big cheat though. Mom cooked a delicious farm raised ham that a friend gave to her. . You could tell this pig did not come from the store, homemade rolls, and all the salads you could imagine.