What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

ed68a2e2f96fc94c381e06a9dadaee3f.jpg

It is not what I'm eating, it is my cat Dracula... he brings crap like this home daily.
One day it is a rabbit, next a hawk, next an owl... rats ,mice you name it
ad99e146ce8878b2605266fb0c46b862.jpg
It means ur not feeding him enough. Cats do that to "provide" for the fam when they are not fed enough so then they start to feed you

Little late but i was scrolling through what ive missed. Idk if they still have it there, but about 2 years ago i went to a buffalo wild wings and i got these habanero mango wings and they were probably the greatest thing ive ever had, although i wouldnt reccomend them to anyone that doesnt like extremely spicy food because they have quite a bit of kick to them, but if you can take the heat the flavor is incredible
Get them all the time, I also buy the sauce there for when I make my own boneless buffalo wings

It means ur not feeding him enough. Cats do that to "provide" for the fam when they are not fed enough so then they start to feed you
Mabe so with other cats...
Dracula is as thick as a $12 cheeseburger, he is the most badass cat I have ever seen. I have videos of him swimming with me. He is solid as a rock, and built like a pit bull. I swear at some point he has gotten into my dbol, he is way thicker than any other cat I have ever seen.

Mabe so with other cats...
Dracula is as thick as a $12 cheeseburger, he is the most badass cat I have ever seen. I have videos of him swimming with me. He is solid as a rock, and built like a pit bull. I swear at some point he has gotten into my dbol, he is way thicker than any other cat I have ever seen.
Haha my cat used to be a beast in his prime, and when I used to try to make him lose weight by feeding him less, he would in turn, start to "feed" me

Edit: homeboy would fight possums and dogs, only raccoons would fuck him up leaving him half a face