What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

I should qualify my statement about being an idiot. Im in the city surrounded by some of the best resturaunts in the county, but I'm sitting in the car eating this while my wife and her gf are making out in the back seat.
I need to get my priorities straight.
Wife and GF? I like the sound of that brother.......

to you as well Sir...had my customary lo-mein and crab ragoon
Watched the Tarheels get some of that ND booty!
Let see...I didn't do much. Got all my chores done early as I had a 3 day weekend :)
Went to the gym w/o my girl on Sunday :(
Damn kids club was CLOSED for easter
She made a badass boiled ham n cabbage dinner
Relaxed and watched San Andreas with the wife n kids.
The Rock is awesome:cool:

30b382335a869838554a043d8df08af4.jpg

Went out on the town tonight. Sitting in the car shoveling down possibly the last one of the night before i head home.
I bring food with me everywhere i go.
Tilapia and sweet potato.
You are a monster for sure.

SAUSAGE - 3 SERVINGS
600 calories
51g fat
0g carb
27g protein

5 EGGS
350 calories
25g fat
0g carb
30g protein

14oz WHOLE CHOCOLATE MILK
390 calories
14g fat
51g carb
14g protein

TOTAL:
1340 calories
90g fat
51g carb
71g protein

Season sausage with all season and top with red hot sauce.
image.jpeg

I think I'm gonna start doubling down on this ground turkey from sams. Comes in 5lb pressure seal packs made by Jennie-O. $2.18/lb and tastes phenomenal when it's cooked in the big skillet adding cayenne pepper, garlic salt, black pepper, salt and paprika. Low cal stuff and tastes way better than chicken with less hassle. IM GONNA GO FULL TURKEY RETARDED

Last edited:
I think I'm gonna start doubling down on this ground turkey from sams. Comes in 5lb pressure seal packs made by Jennie-O. $2.18/lb and tastes phenomenal when it's cooked in the big skillet adding cayenne pepper, garlic salt, black pepper, salt and paprika. Low cal stuff and tastes way better than chicken with less hassle. IM GONNA GO FULL TURKEY RETARDED
I'm gonna give that a try brother. Time to expand my horizons!

I'm gonna give that a try brother. Time to expand my horizons!
I put the spiced turkey over penne and some diced tomatoes for the weeks lunch prep. Tastes badass.

I'm also using the turkey for all my other carbless meals.
Like I had the turkey with raw bell peppers for meal 2 and another variation for meal 4. Makes it easy when it tastes good

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter:) It was nice spending time with family and eating lots of great food. I've really enjoyed this eating frenzy I've been on for the past few weeks but now it's back to clean eating for awhile to prepare for July bulk:(

Significance in almond flour?
58410600cc695d5fc1cd727ae68a0e4c.jpg

Its the clean fats im after, not to mention its way better than choking down plain chicken.
Im convinced that digestabilty has been my biggest mistake in all previous bulks.
So bbq sauce and other "shit" is out, im gaining like a fool, plowing through more calories than i ever have and feel better than i ever have. This is the new way for me.

58410600cc695d5fc1cd727ae68a0e4c.jpg

Its the clean fats im after, not to mention its way better than choking down plain chicken.
Im convinced that digestabilty has been my biggest mistake in all previous bulks.
So bbq sauce and other "shit" is out, im gaining like a fool, plowing through more calories than i ever have and feel better than i ever have. This is the new way for me.
I posted up a video the other day in the nutrition board that i saw a while back and it changed the way I'm doing things. Maybe the single best change ive made yet in this whole endeavor ;)

I posted up a video the other day in the nutrition board that i saw a while back and it changed the way I'm doing things. Maybe the single best change ive made yet in this whole endeavor ;)
I like that video and their was some cool important diet related things to take away from Feroce. But I won't be going to 6 daily meals of chicken and rice. Nope.
But I do see the point of downing 2lbs of spuds and 12 ounces of meat in a sitting and why that adversely effects my gut. I can make some changes for sure. Thx for the vid

ec77bcfbcd7d731af87c4731aca4fd18.jpg

This is what i mean - im already hungry again. 1 hour later.
9oz cod
1 cup brown rice and quinoa
Sesame oil
Old bay
Almond flour