What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Dude when is ur cycle over??? I'm curious to see this beast in development. When I grow up, I wanna have your dedication!

Edit: for food

Dude when is ur cycle over??? I'm curious to see this beast in development. When I grow up, I wanna have your dedication!

Edit: for food
Brother i don't hold a candle to anyone in this thread and that's the truth, my gains come hard - if it all. I get inspired when i see the pictures of you guys in here - the real monsters.
Im 18-20% with a bunch of lagging body parts - never been good at getting lean, but i love it. Im going to measure up in a few days and ill fill you guys in. Keep up the good work fellas. This is the most positive place on the board, true to the spirit of the threads creator - keep pushing each other!

Post WO meal. Chicken enchiladas topped off with fried egg and avocado. Feta in place of cheddar cheese. And jalapeños. Tapatio sauce. Great meal after a tough WO.
0a976ec4f226ade9e4038041bd4a97f5.jpg

Meal 6 - fucking starving, couldn't come fast enough. Feeling like maybe two more tonight, can't stay full.
11oz cod
1.5 cups of brown rice and quinoa
Almond flour
Lemon pepper
Sesame oil

Meal 6 - fucking starving, couldn't come fast enough. Feeling like maybe two more tonight, can't stay full.
11oz cod
1.5 cups of brown rice and quinoa
Almond flour
Lemon pepper
Sesame oil
Get it boy! I'm working on meal 7 post workout 2 cups whites, 1 1/2 cup oats. One more to go tonight steak and sweet potato.

66ee9bfebac00e91df92b145f72ab71a.jpg

Last one today
Natural PB on Ezekiel Bread with jam
1 cup brown rice and quinoa
1 cupcottage cheese
1 sweet potato
Protien shake

image.jpeg
2 big chicken breasts, 1/2 sweet potato, 2 carrots, 4 asparagus and beans n broccoli.... Just cause im not cycling doesnt mean im not eating like it :)

On a side note the missus cuts my hair and this is her new phase for me haha

image.jpeg