What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

ed68a2e2f96fc94c381e06a9dadaee3f.jpg

It is not what I'm eating, it is my cat Dracula... he brings crap like this home daily.
One day it is a rabbit, next a hawk, next an owl... rats ,mice you name it
ad99e146ce8878b2605266fb0c46b862.jpg

Post workout: Potatoes O'Brian covered in Whataburger spicy ketchup, 3 servings egg whites, 2 full eggs scrambled with turkey sausage and then covered in cheddar. Topped off with Fairlife chocolate milk.

0f2f1c59130ccd55de9e81b61236fc58.jpg

6fd850a4c55a4b67d4a10aa6203c4181.jpg

Post workout: Potatoes O'Brian covered in Whataburger spicy ketchup, 3 servings egg whites, 2 full eggs scrambled with turkey sausage and then covered in cheddar. Topped off with Fairlife chocolate milk.

0f2f1c59130ccd55de9e81b61236fc58.jpg

6fd850a4c55a4b67d4a10aa6203c4181.jpg
Fairlife chocolate milk is the shit!! Great for post workout shake. 8oz egg whites, scoop of protein, few tablespoons of PB Fit, topped off with Fairlife milk = [emoji123]

Fairlife chocolate milk is the shit!! Great for post workout shake. 8oz egg whites, scoop of protein, few tablespoons of PB Fit, topped off with Fairlife milk = [emoji123]
Their chocolate milk really is great! That shake sounds good I may have to try that out.

If I made more money I'd drink Fairlife instead of regular milk. It's delicious.
Yeah it's pretty spendy as far as milk goes that's for sure but I don't drink a lot of milk typically anyway. I get regular milk for the family and I usually just use the Fairlife 2% or fat free for my before bed shake, at 10oz a shake it lasts a little while. This is the first chocolate milk I've had in quite some time.

Their chocolate milk really is great! That shake sounds good I may have to try that out.

Yeah it's pretty spendy as far as milk goes that's for sure but I don't drink a lot of milk typically anyway. I get regular milk for the family and I usually just use the Fairlife 2% or fat free for my before bed shake, at 10oz a shake it lasts a little while. This is the first chocolate milk I've had in quite some time.

Yeah, I drink a half gallon of skim milk a day, so it's not economical. My girlfriend drinks the Kroger version of it and I get it to keep at work occasionally when it's on sale.

Yeah, I drink a half gallon of skim milk a day, so it's not economical. My girlfriend drinks the Kroger version of it and I get it to keep at work occasionally when it's on sale.
Damn, that's a lot of milk. I'd just have to buy a couple dairy cows if I drank it like that to be able to keep up with the family and I.

Good old Sam's Club...Three 52oz jugs $8.75. Double the protein of reg milk and no lactose...its worth it.
NO SHIT??? I go to Sam's twice a month and have never thought to look for Fairlife there. Hopefully they have it at ours, looks like I will be stopping by Sam's today.

Today's breakfast is:
6 whole eggs and 1/2cup egg whites
100g ground beef
30g cheese
45g ketchup
1L homemade root beer
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
As you can tell from me drinking root beer at 10am out of a boot glass I am indeed single ladies so ya know do what ou will with that information;):p

Does anyone ise true nutrition protein? should I use regular or heavy flavoring intensity?
And is the protein digestive enzymes even that beneficial?

Can't go wrong with the bdubs right

View attachment 37870 View attachment 37871

Little late but i was scrolling through what ive missed. Idk if they still have it there, but about 2 years ago i went to a buffalo wild wings and i got these habanero mango wings and they were probably the greatest thing ive ever had, although i wouldnt reccomend them to anyone that doesnt like extremely spicy food because they have quite a bit of kick to them, but if you can take the heat the flavor is incredible