What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Hows it goin bro? Now we have even that much more in common lol. Youll heal quick. If I hadnt been such a dumbass, I would have been fine lol. Now I feel bad that I have scared so many guys outta going under the knife. How was your experience? Did the doc burn em? Mine did. Instead of using a scalpel to cut me open, all they used was a really pointy pair of hemostats. Poked it in an ripped me open little by little until the hole was wide enough to pull my shit out an burn them in two. Smfh that jus sounded like he sexually assulted me bahahaha. Hope you heal up quickly my brotha from anotha!!!!
Yeah man I'm good! Burned em and put a cap on it. When it comes to my "beans" i don't play around. Doc says don't move, I don't move! I mean it hurts but I got 3 kids and I'm good!

I have my picture on the wall of the doctors office that did mine, he said I was the toughest sob he ever met.

You see, when I went in they gave me a percocet in the waiting room.

When the doc saw me he wanted to numb me up and I said no way just do your thing.

He used a hole punch to.poke a hole in my bean bag, then said hold on this is going to snap like being popped with a big rubber band.

He lied it was a giant rubber band, then he said hold on I have to do the other side.

I did this with only a percocet , that is why to this day my picture is on his wall.
Barbaric! Haha

Yeah man I'm good! Burned em and put a cap on it. When it comes to my "beans" i don't play around. Doc says don't move, I don't move! I mean it hurts but I got 3 kids and I'm good!
Thats good to hear man. Ya we got 2 kids an we are done. Jus to make double sure, Moe got her tubes tied. We are officially threw havin kids lol.

817984d413c25eefae1ca658f25bbcde.jpg

8oz ground beef patties
1 sweet potato

I should go to the doctor more often. Babe brought me home my favorite sushi! Love her
View attachment 38048
Hey beanz remember almost exactly a year ago you were heading to CABO? Maybe a month off... You going this year? My wife and I were going to make it a yearly tradition but decided to buy a new house instead. Now I'm a slave to my mortgage.

For all you guys ( and girls) that have a TARGET near you, they have a sale on eggs, 99c per dozen with a limit of 4 dozen so the wife and i each bought 4 [emoji4]

image.jpeg Steak,Casserole,potatoe with pepper's and Bac,Egg cucumber and oni salad with oil and vinager.

Hey beanz remember almost exactly a year ago you were heading to CABO? Maybe a month off... You going this year? My wife and I were going to make it a yearly tradition but decided to buy a new house instead. Now I'm a slave to my mortgage.
Well actually just bought a house as well. We move in may and I have a baby girl due in may as well. Hence the vasectomy lol. But yeah it's a gorgeous place

Pinned some GHRP6 last night, fuck I forgot how intense the hunger is from that stuff. Combined with EQ, B12 and some edible marijuana treats, I really killed some food last night....

Smoked some wings and paired them with some saffron rice & corn.
3251.jpg

3252.jpg

Pinned some GHRP6 last night, fuck I forgot how intense the hunger is from that stuff. Combined with EQ, B12 and some edible marijuana treats, I really killed some food last night....

No pics of the edibles? [emoji30] [emoji31] [emoji45]