What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Im all ears for alternatives, i can't deal with "fishy" tasting fish. What would you recommend og? Cod?
I wish I could eat salmon and halibut every time. But when you peeling off at least 3 C-notes a check (twice a month) on just bodybuilding food for yourself (not including the rest of the family groceries) tilapia and 5lb bags of frozen chicken breasts become routine.

One cheat meal a week. Always with the family and usually the weekend. I don't count that one meal. Every thing and anything I want for 1 meal. If I had a whole day for cheating I'd erase all the weeks hard work:oops:
Really trukk Only one cheat meal per week? I have one cheat "day" per week. I literally will eat whatever the fuck i want and find that my body doesn't store an ounce of fat. Ive always felt that one day isnt enough for my body to revert from cut to fat storage. But we are all a little different so i guess what works for me might not work for you and vise versa.
Your lookin good BTW, keep it up big man!!!

I wish I could eat salmon and halibut every time. But when you peeling off at least 3 C-notes a check (twice a month) on just bodybuilding food for yourself (not including the rest of the family groceries) tilapia and 5lb bags of frozen chicken breasts become routine.
I hear ya brother. I can't remember the last time i ate chicken. Don't see myself doing it either any time soon.

Really trukk Only one cheat meal per week? I have one cheat "day" per week. I literally will eat whatever the fuck i want and find that my body doesn't store an ounce of fat. Ive always felt that one day isnt enough for my body to revert from cut to fat storage. But we are all a little different so i guess what works for me might not work for you and vise versa.
Your lookin good BTW, keep it up big man!!!
Only one per week broski
And if I was honest? I had a Pepsi last night...1

I know and everyone wants to eat on a budget . This is just one of my pet-peeves , damn China everything ... Our tools,toys,clothes , shoes but not our food !
At least not my food :mad:

Friends dont let friends eat Asian Seafoods....Do Not Eat Tilapia!
(Check the package , if its farm/pond-raised in China/Taiwan then its raised in "Night-soil". Google it....:eek:
We have talapia galore here, but ever since i was a kid people considered it a rubbish fish. I think because our reefs are loaded with so much better tasting fish to choose from. To this day i have never eaten tilapia.

I know and everyone wants to eat on a budget . This is just one of my pet-peeves , damn China everything ... Our tools,toys,clothes , shoes but not our food !
Don't forget our gear too. lol.... Except my pellet tren. That shit was made in USA baby.

Not really something i should be eating on my clean days, but i couldn't resist, it sounded to good to pass up.
Post WO meal, turkey ruben with jalapeños, and a salad. felt a little guilty but it was worth it. Extra cardio tomorrow [emoji17]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458854693.379866.jpg

I hear ya brother. I can't remember the last time i ate chicken. Don't see myself doing it either any time soon.
[emoji35][emoji22][emoji24][emoji44][emoji15][emoji17]
7446fbd5e142095db7c4e41587fbae23.jpg

Friends dont let friends eat Asian Seafoods....Do Not Eat Tilapia!
(Check the package , if its farm/pond-raised in China/Taiwan then its raised in "Night-soil". Google it....:eek:
Ive been noticing this more since you mentioned it and you know what I haven't found any store I shop in where the shrimp ISN'T from overseas. If I want domestic shrimp it costs like $14/lb yeah my ass...just can't afford to eat seafood...Unless I catch it or buy it from sams. Which sucks cuz shrimp is awesome. But I'm with EBK unfortunately the need out weighs the negatives. I don't trust this organic labeled shit. I worked in the industry for years and im sure their getting over on people cuz everybody knows organic labeled goods fetches a premium.

Well just trained my beloved chest and here is what Im eating now, Typical oatmeal,Ground Beef seasoned with lemon pepper and parsley. Raisins,unsalted
nuts,orange and two slices of wheat bread. IMG_0526.JPG IMG_0525.JPG IMG_0524.JPG

Sponsors

Latest posts