What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Breakfast. 3 eggs over easy english muffins and a chunk of sashimi grade ahi that i put in the fridge about 4 days ago and forgot about[emoji53] so i fried it in some olive oil for breakfast.
60245ce4c36dddbe253293fbd15c6a74.jpg

The return of Fishman...lol 47386a78f52bde0db7369f7ff0af5900.jpg

I'm jealous of the ahi you post up man!

Really?? Well im jealous of EVERYTHING!!!!! you post up. You could open a restaurant with the food you make. Honestly dont know how you find the time to make such complete and delicious meals.

That looks amazing Crystal!!!! I never had softshell crab before, but when i go to vegas in oct, ima remedy that.
I think you would really enjoy it, especially since you appreciate good seafood.

Haven't been to Vegas in forever. I want to go just for the buffets. Ha!

Really?? Well im jealous of EVERYTHING!!!!! you post up. You could open a restaurant with the food you make. Honestly dont know how you find the time to make such complete and delicious meals.

My good posts are usually on the weekends. Cooking is a sort of hobby for me so I like to have fun with it on weekends! There isn't ahi like that in my area though!!

My good posts are usually on the weekends. Cooking is a sort of hobby for me so I like to have fun with it on weekends! There isn't ahi like that in my area though!!

Yeah im pretty lucky, i usually get my fish within hours of being caught. Having fisherman friends doesnt suck!!!!!

Well that sounds like a plan. Hey jay, u ever eat at Texas de Brazil ??
I eat there every time i go, i absolutly love their food. Best grilled meat i ever had and the best salad bar ive ever had as well. Protien heaven.
Yeah...but you've never had my meat, mr. Airplane

I eat there every time i go, i absolutly love their food. Best grilled meat i ever had and the best salad bar ive ever had as well. Protien heaven.

Ive never been there. I have been to a Brazilian Steakhouse in Virginia and Im on record saying its my favorite restraunt Ive ever been to. Great meat. Great salad bar. And they had some grilled pineapple I would fight a tiger to get.

*only a malnourished tiger attached to a chain thats sleepy.

I have one of those near me. Been thinking about making driving down there. Sounds good.

Spago, in Vegas, I really enjoy their food. In June, I took my sone to a Hotel, with an indoor Waterpark. Just happen to have a Wolfgang Puck Signature Resturant in it. I ordered the Salomn Patties and a side of Lobster Bisque. I can't say I've had food so bad. The fish, you could smell from down the hall. My sons Nachos, so much cheese, there was no possible way to eat it. We did call and tell them to come get it, they did not charge us luckily.

I guess it could have been pay back for our stay last year. I premade a big crock pot of Sauerkraut and Kielbasa to eat in our room. I know we could smell that a long ways down the hall lol

@Mr.B66
I could not.agree more with about Texas de Brazil. I love that place and the salad bar is incredible

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Back