What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Grilled buffalo chicken salad
f7a10006360ef639509cb39d754823ec.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

@Mr.B66
I could not.agree more with about Texas de Brazil. I love that place and the salad bar is incredible

Do you leave there in a semi food coma like i do? When im done eating im literally done for the night.
My mouth is watering just thinkng about the house top sirloin. Or the fillet. Oh boy i cant wait to get there!!!!

Anyone else here using butter to cook with instead of traditional cooking oils? All the red meat I prepare I cook with butter instead of oil. Not a lot by any means, but enough to get the job done. I do eat a lot of red meat per day though, almost all of it steak (whatever kind is on sale, ribeye, sirloin, round, cap-off,etc)

I mention this because it seems butter is frowned upon in the fitness mainstream but then you have guys like John Meadows or Stan Efferding who advocate using and cooking with it. I certainly prefer it over oil, less greasy and it tastes better.

I recently started using Butter made from Grass Fed milk. Smells bad when it starts cooking but it's quite good actually. Cost about $10 for a brick, but I'm slowly switching all my whole milk, eggs, and beef to grass fed sources for these foods.

Kind of expensive to eat this way, but it's worth it in the long term.

Anyone else here using butter to cook with instead of traditional cooking oils? All the red meat I prepare I cook with butter instead of oil. Not a lot by any means, but enough to get the job done. I do eat a lot of red meat per day though, almost all of it steak (whatever kind is on sale, ribeye, sirloin, round, cap-off,etc)

I mention this because it seems butter is frowned upon in the fitness mainstream but then you have guys like John Meadows or Stan Efferding who advocate using and cooking with it. I certainly prefer it over oil, less greasy and it tastes better.

I recently started using Butter made from Grass Fed milk. Smells bad when it starts cooking but it's quite good actually. Cost about $10 for a brick, but I'm slowly switching all my whole milk, eggs, and beef to grass fed sources for these foods.

Yes, I do

I use butter, the whipped kind. I used to use a spray butter...Can't Believe Its Butter or something like that. I switched to "real" butter after reading how bad fake butter is for you.

Have you had grass fed beef? Can you tell a difference? I've looked at it, but $7/lb for hamburger I just can't do.

Real butter is pretty good for you.
And it's got better omega ratios than almost any oil.
Also, most of those oils make free radicals when you heat them up... And that's not good at all!

Love butter.

Honestly man grass-fed beef is mostly a sham. It's like when they say theirs no hormones in these cage free chickens. "The chickens aren't raised in cages to begin with they're in production houses and they don't give growth hormone to chickens anyway" all cows are grass fed in till they get shipped to a feedlot. Unless it's locally obtained I wouldn't trust any packaging a manufacturer and their lawyers could come up with. Certified organic is ok because it has a independent regulatory system in place with farm inspections, the rest of the labels claiming this or that are just from the manufacturer.

My heart doctor said nothing wrong with real butter (in moderation of course ;))
we are now seeing the effects from margarine , and its not pretty . Eat real everything if you can afford it , the Country Crock is just that , a crock of BS.

I use butter, the whipped kind. I used to use a spray butter...Can't Believe Its Butter or something like that. I switched to "real" butter after reading how bad fake butter is for you.

Have you had grass fed beef? Can you tell a difference? I've looked at it, but $7/lb for hamburger I just can't do.

Yes , i use only grass fed beef when i buy hamburger. Its alot leaner and IMO, tastes way better. Its a little pricey for sure, but i figure im worth it[emoji4]

My heart doctor said nothing wrong with real butter (in moderation of course ;))
we are now seeing the effects from margarine , and its not pretty . Eat real everything if you can afford it , the Country Crock is just that , a crock of BS.

Well fuck me runnin!!!!!! I been using smart balance forever thinking its better for me. Is smart balance bad as well? I have real butter from ireland but because i havent eaten butter in so many years that shit tastes weird to me, kinda like whole milk.

Well fuck me runnin!!!!!! I been using smart balance forever thinking its better for me. Is smart balance bad as well? I have real butter from ireland but because i havent eaten butter in so many years that shit tastes weird to me, kinda like whole milk.

Real butter works for me , if your cholesterol/trig is really off then stay away from heavy dairy products .
But if your addicted to real butter like I am then you have no choice ...:confused:

Yes , i use only grass fed beef when i buy hamburger. Its alot leaner and IMO, tastes way better. Its a little pricey for sure, but i figure im worth it[emoji4]

Well I'm gonna give it a try. I know cows were made to eat grass, so it makes sense it would taste better. Appreciate the reply brother.

Very few people (and even fewer Caucasians) are affected by dietary cholesterol.
Eating high cholesterol foods does not cause atherosclerosis or high endogenous cholesterol... Genetics and carbs are the main cause of it.

So don't be shy of the dairy!

People who drink whole milk consume fewer calories overall than those who consume skimmed, or so I've read.

Do you leave there in a semi food coma like i do? When im done eating im literally done for the night.
My mouth is watering just thinkng about the house top sirloin. Or the fillet. Oh boy i cant wait to get there!!!!
My card is always on green

IMG_20160817_165725821.jpg IMG_20160817_174319556.jpg IMG_20160817_174323488.jpg IMG_20160817_175530675.jpg

Oysters, steamed shrimp, scallops seared in REAL butter :), some other fixins and beer!

"Milk is for baby's, when you grow up you have to drink beer."

- Arnold Schwarzenegger