What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Chicken quesadilla

b2dc900887aa98878d11ed294b8dba0e.jpg

Yeah, I get that; I guess I am too strict on myself as to what we consider clean. That's a good thing, though, I suppose.
I avoid bread like the plague unless it's organic cracked whole wheat, no mayo, no pre-bottled BBQ sauce (too much sugar), nothing but water, milk, coffee or tea to drink (juice would be nice, lol), etc.
Yeah I hear ya, I'm kinda strict with my clean eating too.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

So lets be straight for a second here... The majority of shit posted on this thread doesn't fall within what we call 'clean' right? Or is it?

For example, yesterday, we had Beef Cabbage stew yesterday for dinner. No added fats or sugars. Ground Beef, spices, tomatoes, cabbage, onion, carrot, beef stock, and jasmine rice. To me, that was cheating (don't know why, but that's what my brain tells me).
Yeah, I get that; I guess I am too strict on myself as to what we consider clean. That's a good thing, though, I suppose.
I avoid bread like the plague unless it's organic cracked whole wheat, no mayo, no pre-bottled BBQ sauce (too much sugar), nothing but water, milk, coffee or tea to drink (juice would be nice, lol), etc.

In the end its total calories for the week not that one day that determine if your going up or down in weight that week . Some guys splurge on fastfood half the time and strict BB foods the other half and look good and lean. They also burn calories and do cardio some . I carb cycle alot some days Im strict others not so much .

If you feel like your diet is too strict and its making you want to leave the game , then lighten-up some . Eat a little , we do ;)

In the end its total calories for the week not that one day that determine if your going up or down in weight that week . Some guys splurge on fastfood half the time and strict BB foods the other half and look good and lean. They also burn calories and do cardio some . I carb cycle alot some days Im strict others not so much .

If you feel like your diet is too strict and its making you want to leave the game , then lighten-up some . Eat a little , we do ;)

Yeah, you're right. I think my problem is I am still way too early in this game to know if I'm doing it right, yet. I'm just shy of 2 months of playing this game for realsies.. lifting, eating, sleeping with consistency and dedication. I'm still gaining strength so fast, that the scale isn't really budging.

@Eman are you on a boat, or just a canal? Not only does the food look amazing, the view is as well. As hot as it has been and humid, the water is calling!