What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

I don't know why people always gotta fight the tide
Be who you were designed to be
Got this shy dude at my gym who follows me around like I'm fucking jesus trying to talk me up all the time. I sincerely like the dude so I won't tell him to just plain fuck off like I would any one else. He looks like a troll. 5'6 (maybe) short and fat. Got a U shaped hair cut cuz he refuses to shave his head. Lonely dude I think? Either that or innocent religious. Any one who's ever been around religious people know what I meano_O
Been training for about 6 months tops. Lost some weight all he talks about is having abs and looking good for the ladies. Like he's gonna be some Brad Pitt bitch look alike. I go thru my daily workout, I see him over there pause benching 375. Squats 405 for reps and deadlifts like he was made to do it. And here I am just this baffled fucking look on my face?!?!?!?!!? Why isn't he in powerlifting? Why isn't he fucking destroying world records? Oh yea, he's fucking delusional. Why's everybody gotta fight nature?

BE A BEAST

Quit sulking
A true endomorph is the biggest strongest guy in every room. Hands down
Not sulking at all, I know a lot of guys who would kill to get big easily like I can.... was merely observing the higher carb, higher fat intake that I can't eat while cutting :) because a lot of stuff I seen on here lately would back track me.

Like that oysters Rockefeller Po Boy from yesterday or the day before on here , even though I don't like oysters it looks delicious. And if I were to have that guaranteed the next morning I would be up at least three or four pounds. I'm merely bored sitting at home the staring at a fridge full of Pollock and passing the time living vicariously through you guys LOL.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Not sulking at all, I know a lot of guys who would kill to get big easily like I can.... was merely observing the higher carb, higher fat intake that I can't eat while cutting :) because a lot of stuff I seen on here lately would back track me.

Like that wasters Rockefeller Po Boy from yesterday or the day before on here , even though I don't like oysters it looks delicious. And if I were to have that guaranteed the next morning I would be up at least three or four pounds. I'm merely bored sitting at home the staring at a fridge full of Pollock and passing the time living vicariously through you guys LOL.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
Refer to ^^^^^message

I don't know why people always gotta fight the tide
Be who you were designed to be
Got this shy dude at my gym who follows me around like I'm fucking jesus trying to talk me up all the time. I sincerely like the dude so I won't tell him to just plain fuck off like I would any one else. He looks like a troll. 5'6 (maybe) short and fat. Got a U shaped hair cut cuz he refuses to shave his head. Lonely dude I think? Either that or innocent religious. Any one who's ever been around religious people know what I meano_O
Been training for about 6 months tops. Lost some weight all he talks about is having abs and looking good for the ladies. Like he's gonna be some Brad Pitt bitch look alike. I go thru my daily workout, I see him over there pause benching 375. Squats 405 for reps and deadlifts like he was made to do it. And here I am just this baffled fucking look on my face?!?!?!?!!? Why isn't he in powerlifting? Why isn't he fucking destroying world records? Oh yea, he's fucking delusional. Why's everybody gotta fight nature?

BE A BEAST

I know , lifes not fair . Some guys are just born with the right muscle/tendon geometry and never hardly use it and others labor the rest of their life for small gainz...

Your Bearmode already Truk . Your gonna be lifting Poundstone like weights if you keep going without lay-off or injury .

I know , lifes not fair . Some guys are just born with the right muscle/tendon geometry and never hardly use it and others labor the rest of their life for small gainz...

Your Bearmode already Truk . Your gonna be lifting Poundstone like weights if you keep going without lay-off or injury .
And I'm ok with that :)

Made lasagna last night, havent had it in forever. Came out great, but made waaay to much. Gonna bring it to golf tomorrow for the boys!
d34e65e3fe05d43e732e84a185e3842f.jpg

Protein pasta with meat (90/10) sauce, big salad, and Walmart bake in the bag garlic knots from last night. I ain't had spaghetti in awhile and it was delicious. By the time I was done the sweat was rolling off my forehead. [emoji28] Gotta love tren!!!

e55986227aa1fdb76559185938ad2d35.jpg

Protein pasta with meat (90/10) sauce, big salad, and Walmart bake in the bag garlic knots from last night. I ain't had spaghetti in awhile and it was delicious. By the time I was done the sweat was rolling off my forehead. [emoji28] Gotta love tren!!!

e55986227aa1fdb76559185938ad2d35.jpg
Those garlic knots are surprisingly good my wife bought some the other day.