What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

a04f06f74e19d2659e9b2c3b9dca1ef1.jpg

@Eman, you got me.... I'm tapping out and reducing myself to this kind of garbage.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
ce1a355119e3de937212004a17ba9288.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Breakfast normally is 5-6 jumbo eggs.. Sometimes throw in an ounce of cheese.

Next two meals while at work is 6-8 ounces of either chicken or fish with a cup of rice or pasta.

Pre workout meal is two cooked cups of oats with either a scoop of when or 6 ounces of chicken

50g of whey post workout immediately.

Post workout is normally 8 ounces of fish or steak with 1-2 cups of rice or pasta depending how I feel about 1-1.5 hours after workout.

Sometimes I'll eat a cup of cottage cheese before bed or some caesin but that's hit or miss...

Aim for 90-110g fat, 300-400g of carbs depending if it's an off day or what not, protein is about the same as carbs but not with much fluctuation.

Judging from the food I've seen in here lately, there aren't very many Endomorphs in here huh?

More than half the food I see you guys eating, if I were to put that in my mouth my body fat would jump by 10% LOL

On the plus side I am now down to 10 weeks left before I get to quit freaking dieting down. Then I get to start enjoying some real food without feeling guilty

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Judging from the food I've seen in here lately, there aren't very many Endomorphs in here huh?

More than half the food I see you guys eating, if I were to put that in my mouth my body fat would jump by 10% LOL

On the plus side I am now down to 10 weeks left before I get to quit freaking dieting down. Then I get to start enjoying some real food without feeling guilty

I had to stop looking at this thread for awhile. It was torture trying to cut and watch what these guys are chowing down on.

Correct @vani11agori11a very few Endomorphs (skinny) types come in here religiously . Alot of Endomorphs dont eat much . Mostly the bigger eaters and those that love to eat stick around here. Mesomorphs and Ectomorphs .

Correct @vani11agori11a very few Endomorphs (skinny) types come in here religiously . Alot of Endomorphs dont eat much . Mostly the bigger eaters and those that love to eat stick around here. Mesomorphs and Ectomorphs .
02a423f7e4f8c8ee758aa620bc257530.jpg

Opposite way around brother. Lol. Honest mistake :)

The only plus side to me being a purebred endomorph is that I can put on size anytime I want. The downfall is the body fat typically comes along with it unless I stay on at 100%

02a423f7e4f8c8ee758aa620bc257530.jpg

Opposite way around brother. Lol. Honest mistake :)

The only plus side to me being a purebred endomorph is that I can put on size anytime I want. The downfall is the body fat typically comes along with it unless I stay on at 100%

Quit sulking
A true endomorph is the biggest strongest guy in every room. Hands down