What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

@Oregongearhead I need to find the study I read about Burberries being used for Cancer. I think it was in EU, but don't quote me on this. I think I read eating 2 pints of Blueberries/day has shown a great increase in fighting cancer. It was some homeopathic Doc that posted the study back a few years ago.

Crabmeat stuffed flounder, cajun sausage stuffed baby portabella's.....
I'll post up finished product shortly
2288516105d1390f55d4a53898d5bd61.jpg
399d0b2f322cd41f9227d9c4ca4f0be1.jpg
7eb4020fae6e71c0c5e25aafce7f0099.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

@Oregongearhead Not me brother, but my cousin is in remission. With doctors trying to get us to eat every pill on the market instead of fixing the problem, and in doing research for my cousin, I stumbled upon that study. I was determined not to take pills the rest of my life for my back and find something, anything that had helped cancer victims. Chemo and Radiation are some nasty meds alone, then docs put you on an oral pain medication diet of anything they can get you to buy it seems like.

image.jpeg @rubisean Man, that looks like some great grub for the tub man! I'm a big fan of fresh Crab! I can't take credit for cooking this, but I can for eating it! Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes. Great place Called Fishbones. Known for their Cajun dishes and Seafood. It costs $15.00 to park a block away.
The dish at the top of the picture was their Land and Sea. 6oz Filet and Lobster Tail.

@Oregongearhead Not me brother, but my cousin is in remission. With doctors trying to get us to eat every pill on the market instead of fixing the problem, and in doing research for my cousin, I stumbled upon that study. I was determined not to take pills the rest of my life for my back and find something, anything that had helped cancer victims. Chemo and Radiation are some nasty meds alone, then docs put you on an oral pain medication diet of anything they can get you to buy it seems like.

@Geterdun --my mom (78) is in her 6th year now with stomach cancer , she was not suppose to make it to 5 years . I put her on a high protein salad diet with a ON whey protein drink once a day . At least one whole apple a day cut into slices . And lots cruciferous veggies like Broccoli Caulflower and Brussel sprouts , they seem to have cancer fighting properties plus lots of roughage/fiber .

Its thought many people might have developed cancer from their environment (diet) which is usually high in fats and processed carbs . Low protein . I think the answer is a completely different diet . A real diet fit for a human . And her doctor agrees with me and praises this diet . (a basic low cal bodybuilding diet)

And for the first time in her life I got her to mildly exercise , walk . Walk here walk there . I think its the all around exercise that we should all do more of ....

Goodluck Geterdun/Cuz ;)

So lets be straight for a second here... The majority of shit posted on this thread doesn't fall within what we call 'clean' right? Or is it?

For example, yesterday, we had Beef Cabbage stew yesterday for dinner. No added fats or sugars. Ground Beef, spices, tomatoes, cabbage, onion, carrot, beef stock, and jasmine rice. To me, that was cheating (don't know why, but that's what my brain tells me).

So lets be straight for a second here... The majority of shit posted on this thread doesn't fall within what we call 'clean' right? Or is it?

For example, yesterday, we had Beef Cabbage stew yesterday for dinner. No added fats or sugars. Ground Beef, spices, tomatoes, cabbage, onion, carrot, beef stock, and jasmine rice. To me, that was cheating (don't know why, but that's what my brain tells me).
It doesn't have to be boiled chicken breast and white rice to be clean brother.

It doesn't have to be boiled chicken breast and white rice to be clean brother.
Yeah, I get that; I guess I am too strict on myself as to what we consider clean. That's a good thing, though, I suppose.
I avoid bread like the plague unless it's organic cracked whole wheat, no mayo, no pre-bottled BBQ sauce (too much sugar), nothing but water, milk, coffee or tea to drink (juice would be nice, lol), etc.

Ever try the little flavor packets you mix with water? Also, Arizona Tea makes flavored Tea as well with zero carbs. I get it at Costco.