What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

I know my bp will increase from the dbol and oils but I am confident I can manage a safe margin. I'm just happy I have it low now so when it does rise it won't or shouldn't be at dangerous levels.

Dbol breakfast of champions

I take Metoprolol year round , just the lowest doseage (25mg) but it keeps me right . Heavy cycles I ad another half or whole tab depending . Even the mighty tren succumbs to the mightier Metoprolol..

Breakfast burritos [emoji2] 3 whole eggs, 3 whites, 2pc bacon, 2pc turkey sausage, cheese, and hot sauces on 2 low carb tortillas.

546b76123a026ae16cb352a034d1bfeb.jpg

Its this:

HH213.jpg

One thing about Odie, dude knowns hot sauce. This shit is tasty. Hard to find around here though. Last time I got lucky at Walmart, bought 6. I'm down to 1.

Its this:

HH213.jpg

One thing about Odie, dude knowns hot sauce. This shit is tasty. Hard to find around here though. Last time I got lucky at Walmart, bought 6. I'm down to 1.
It is pretty common here, every mexican joint has the green and red... very tasty though

Dbol breakfast of champions

20160824_181318.jpg chickens have almost stopped making eggs due to the heat and I've about ran out of groceries due to laziness :oops: so I made a poverty snack omlete. Garlic, red pepper,paprika, sliced cheese and pizza sauce on top:confused: cause Im out of taco sauce :eek: tasted surprisingly good.lol

Alright you foodie fuckers can quit posting up delicious grub now
Im gonna finish the last 6 weeks of my cycle bringing the cals down to 3500. With the winny should be a nice finishing touch

I've been eating whatever the fuck I want for probably 2-3 weeks.

I can tell that I'm not as full, or lean

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk