What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Thats half my dream man. Land in the country. A home gym like Kap is making. A view like Eman. And a lady that will let me cover her in candy amd take pictures :D

Damn good dream, and the best thing about it is that fact thats its deff within reach.

Damnnnnn you leaning out or what? How lean you trying to get,

You going keto?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
This is old Vince Girondas diet. OgH introduced me to it. Old as jesus. I think itll work. Its a bit extreme but im sick of carbs bloating me all too hell

$93 bucks.
Not bad considering i spend more than that on the regular diet
But now its the Steak&egg diet. So thats all i gotta buy! $93 out the door. Cant hate sams man

On another forum some guy is running a similar diet, sept he eats a pound of bacon a day and of course steak and eggs. He only eats twice a day but fasts every 5-7 days. Then about once a week he carbs up with fruity pebbles, pop tarts, donuts ect...
Anyway , dude is f-kin RIPPED. He posted pics of himself before and after. Before he was 205lb and after he is 175lbs ripped. Looks waaaay better. Kinda shocking really, still have a hard time wrapping my brain around this.
Good luck trukk, i look forward to your feed back.

This is old Vince Girondas diet. OgH introduced me to it. Old as jesus. I think itll work. Its a bit extreme but im sick of carbs bloating me all too hell
Man that's the way I feel...steak and eggs? Shit, you can't beat that!

Carbs fuck me up especially simple carbs, just the slightest deviation from my usual diet and I can already tell I'm nowhere near as lean, but knowing what I came from, I'm not as worried about it

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

YOU committed now !! Look at ALL those steaks ....and eggs ! lol .
So what does Mrs.Trukker have to say about this ...??? :confused:
All i told her was "you got lots of steak and eggs to cook"
And hold up a bag of black eyes peas and remind her black eyes peas are only peas that had to be told twice:mad:

I like to torture my oldest son with the left over claws
Its damn funny. Hes scared too death of em...for whatever reason. Last time i chased his 9 yr old ass all over the parking lot laughing uncontrollably as he was running in sheer terror from a spent claw.

Yeah but did you ever knock him out cold when he was 5? Lol

anigif_enhanced-4510-1421794931-11.gif