What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

According to Vince you can eat as much steak as you want . I did at first I gorged myself , the ol lady called me a meat glutton , lol . About 3 lbs a day sometimes . I had to cut back on eggs I got sick of them , again .

Towards the end I substituted cottage cheese for eggs lunch/dinner

Well 3 lbs of steak a day is what im planning. Thats $15/day in steak and $.45/day in eggs(dozen). Since thats literally all im eating itll be about $105/ week in red meat

Last nights meal. Boring AF, but its the required meal for the task at hand. Thank god tomorrow's friday
emoji509.png
emoji512.png
emoji510.png
emoji851.png
b07711a351bdf11cc13fbd39ecd55526.jpg

It's Purple?

This steak & egg diet was made for you . You"ll do great on it , but remember to keep some cottage cheese and sharp block cheese around to break the boredom . I read Vinces original memoirs and he did substitute other dairy protein foods to combat boredom and keep motivated. Half & Half mixed with raw eggs was a big bulker back then .

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Mexican Cornbread with fresh sweet corn off the cob, Habenero pepper diced from my garden and lemon zest. I made an Orange infused habenero butter for the cornbread yesterday, but still resting in frig.

Baked whole chicken with veggie medley.

@gr8whitetrukker I don't usually eat them. I have a few from my dad left over.

I like to torture my oldest son with the left over claws
Its damn funny. Hes scared too death of em...for whatever reason. Last time i chased his 9 yr old ass all over the parking lot laughing uncontrollably as he was running in sheer terror from a spent claw.

Crab legs are one of the.most.frustrating foods on the planet. All that work for a little morsel.
Good looking platter tho

Lol the snow crabs are better than the blue crabs... they have so little meat on them and they are a lot of work to break into.

I think I got my money's worth.. :confused:

For national dog day I felt it necessary to get all you can eat ribs and save the bones for my puppy.
7db12b19cabd7a38df326ccce56fe919.jpg
a72d5b12f480e8f9eb3ecb45534cb1ed.jpg
bebdacdd75627567d40ec26dbbce7029.jpg

Dbol breakfast of champions

Sean, is the puppy new or is that an older pic of the dog in top picture?

Be careful throwing that toy with him, if you hit him you may kill him. :)