What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Shes not your GF anymore NoLimit ---shes your wife now .
You"ll see the difference soon enough ...:eek: lol
Bro this will be my 2nd marriage so I think I got this one she is not psycho like my first . With age you tend to get wiser . I told her from the beginning there will be no changing me or controlling issues. Take me as I am or this won't work so she stayed. Now we married happy so far but women have there days as do we .

Bro this will be my 2nd marriage so I think I got this one she is not psycho like my first . With age you tend to get wiser . I told her from the beginning there will be no changing me or controlling issues. Take me as I am or this won't work so she stayed. Now we married happy so far but women have there days as do we .

You got this....;) Congrats again :cool:

Ive always lived by the water . Salt or fresh Ive hardly ever lived more than a mile from a large body of water . My wife too . Im Pisces and shes Aquarius :cool:

Ive always lived by the water . Salt or fresh Ive hardly ever lived more than a mile from a large body of water . My wife too . Im Pisces and shes Aquarius :cool:

Me too. I feel a little off if i cant see the ocean. Some people move here and feel trapped on an island, but i love being surrounded by water!!!

After another week of very clean and very boring food,its finally Friday[emoji41] dinner last night , spaghetti and meatballs with garlic toast. Love me some spaghetti , strait up inhaled it!!!!
fe26ec8bd167c19f47e00642df2349b0.jpg

Me too. I feel a little off if i cant see the ocean. Some people move here and feel trapped on an island, but i love being surrounded by water!!!
I'm surrounded by rivers not quite the same but I don't know what I'd do if I wasn't near water:confused:

Speaking of cats....heres a local Oregon mountain lion thats been killing livestock . Not no more ! Big M-F"er ! Thats about 6 miles from my house .
14088680_1133660793338990_1567407286388527967_n.jpg

They are thinking its a state record . 206lbs is what I heard . It was taking down half ton bulls and slaughtered a hen house . Killed them all ....The cats legend .