What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Quick food related update, but I have decided to suspend all weekly cheat meals indefinitely for the time being. I am really starting to hit my stride on my current cycle and I don’t want anything to fuck it up.

So all tightly controlled caloric intake and macro splits for little ole me until further notice, or until I go insane.

Quick food related update, but I have decided to suspend all weekly cheat meals indefinitely for the time being. I am really starting to hit my stride on my current cycle and I don’t want anything to fuck it up.

So all tightly controlled caloric intake and macro splits for little ole me until further notice, or until I go insane.
and know you will go insane after a while of no cheat meals, i just have started eating more slowly, i been in deficit for over a year with great results 25% bf down to 12% without use of glp , only test c and good hgh, cardio and lots of willpower lol, i am really looking forward to this winters bulk,,, i love to eat, but increasing food intake is actually a chore as i get full so fast , im sure my stomach has shrunk, obviously,,,,

i am really looking forward to this winters bulk,,, i love to eat, but increasing food intake is actually a chore as i get full so fast , im sure my stomach has shrunk, obviously,,,,

It definitely has shrunk. When i was in my last stage of deficit i was struggling to finish my weekly cheat and after that it was like having a brick in my stomach and that day with my cheat meal included i was eating like 3600 - 4000 kcal total which is not that much. Now that i'm in off season with the same weekly cheat i'm eating 5500-6000 kcal that day and honestly a couple hours later i feel i can eat again lol. And i'm not significantly heavier, i only got 5-6 pounds up since then.

I am pushing 4500 and 5K per day right now and it feels like I am eating like all day long pretty much. I
Workout fasted when I first wake up thank god, otherwise my bloated and overstuffed ass would be a train wreck at the cage

I am pushing 4500 and 5K per day right now and it feels like I am eating like all day long pretty much. I
Workout fasted when I first wake up thank god, otherwise my bloated and overstuffed ass would be a train wreck at the cage

That's where i am too, 4500kcal. 680C 70F 280P. What's your macros? Thankfully i don't have any issue with appetite. My digestion sucks though and i'm on PPI for a decade.. But i'm having 180C, 10F, 50P like an hour before training + an intra shake. I think i could go up to 900-1000 carbs easily with some fruits, dates, raisins and other dense carb sources. First year now i'm avoiding cereal completely, besides the oats.

That's where i am too, 4500kcal. 680C 70F 280P. What's your macros? Thankfully i don't have any issue with appetite. My digestion sucks though and i'm on PPI for a decade.. But i'm having 180C, 10F, 50P like an hour before training + an intra shake. I think i could go up to 900-1000 carbs easily with some fruits, dates, raisins and other dense carb sources. First year now i'm avoiding cereal completely, besides the oats.
I am split 30/30/40 with the exception of my carb heavy days (my least enjoyable days).

To be perfectly frank, I fucking hate bulking. Hate it. I hate living my life like this, but a little man's gotta do what a little man's gotta do.

I am split 30/30/40 with the exception of my carb heavy days (my least enjoyable days).

To be perfectly frank, I fucking hate bulking. Hate it. I hate living my life like this, but a little man's gotta do what a little man's gotta do.
On the flip side cutting is a thing of mental fortitude, hard on the mind at times as is eating in a surplus as like you said "what a little man" has to do , lol no easy way , just hard work all around

On the flip side cutting is a thing of mental fortitude, hard on the mind at times as is eating in a surplus as like you said "what a little man" has to do , lol no easy way , just hard work all around
You my friend, cutting for over a year straight, get the balls of steel award for MESO IMO. That is some hardcore shit. I would think I would be on the verge of pure lunacy if I was in a deficit for that long.

You my friend, cutting for over a year straight, get the balls of steel award for MESO IMO. That is some hardcore shit. I would think I would be on the verge of pure lunacy if I was in a deficit for that long.
thanks brother , but after all this bf loss i still do not have visible abs , unless im laying in bed and the tv lights hits em justright, i have top 4 abs , but alot of loose , thick skin , lol not saggy skin just loose ,, ughh no stretch marks though ,,

Abs are my biggest issue also. They just don't seem to respond like the rest of my bod does, and I beat them shit out of them on the regular.

I guess I just have poor genetics, but I dare say I am never going to have those ripped, defined abs that 'pop' like everyone wants, no matter how hard I train.

You could ponder surgery if it's a skin issue, but I am sure that would be a very expensive option.
thanks brother , but after all this bf loss i still do not have visible abs , unless im laying in bed and the tv lights hits em justright, i have top 4 abs , but alot of loose , thick skin , lol not saggy skin just loose ,, ughh no stretch marks though ,,

Abs are my biggest issue also. They just don't seem to respond like the rest of my bod does, and I beat them shit out of them on the regular.

I guess I just have poor genetics, but I dare say I am never going to have those ripped, defined abs that 'pop' like everyone wants, no matter how hard I train.

You could ponder surgery if it's a skin issue, but I am sure that would be a very expensive option.

You guys ever fuck around with diuretics? If you have low BF and it's just water under the skin, could give you a few days of 6-pack ab veins. Not a long-term strategy. Be careful they can be pretty harmful acutely.

Some coaches manipulate sodium and easily digestible carbs to drive subq water into muscles to give a more ripped appearance. Short-term, like 1-2 days before the show. Matt Jansen and Chris Aceto have mentioned this. Curious what would be Stefan Kienzl's approach.

You guys ever fuck around with diuretics? If you have low BF and it's just water under the skin, could give you a few days of 6-pack ab veins. Not a long-term strategy. Be careful they can be pretty harmful acutely.

Some coaches manipulate sodium and easily digestible carbs to drive subq water into muscles to give a more ripped appearance. Short-term, like 1-2 days before the show. Matt Jansen and Chris Aceto have mentioned this. Curious what would be Stefan Kienzl's approach.
Hell, that would be worth it to me just to be able to take some pics

Are you talking about loop diuretics?

Back