What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

You OK bro? What are you in the hospital for?
Yea I’ll be alright, thanks for asking brother.

I have ulcerative colitis bad and had a crazy flare up. Lost a lot of blood and dehydrated, so my dr had me go to the er, I had to get some blood, iv, labs, biopsies , get my colon checked and waiting to see if I need surgery to have some of my colon taken out or what.

I got that morphine drip right now so I’m chillin.

I have ulcerative colitis bad and had a crazy flare up. Lost a lot of blood and dehydrated, so my dr had me go to the er, I had to get some blood, iv, labs, biopsies , get my colon checked and waiting to see if I need surgery to have some of my colon taken out or what.

Hope all goes well my man. Hospitals scare the crap out of me. I am one of those dudes

Best wishes bro!!
D

Now that is a solid looking dinner. My prep for next week is dope. I’ll take some pics eventually, but it’s carnitas style pulled pork, pinto beans with habanero, riced cauliflower with cilantro and Mexican street corn.
Sounds yummy.. except for the cauliflower.. lol I start a new diet plan tomorrow.. Gonna try and pack on a little more size so im sure 5 meals a day. I eat the same shit every day during the week.. Just simple that way for me ....

Sounds yummy.. except for the cauliflower.. lol I start a new diet plan tomorrow.. Gonna try and pack on a little more size so im sure 5 meals a day. I eat the same shit every day during the week.. Just simple that way for me ....
Cheers to more size bro. I’m only 3 week into cycle but I was 178.4 when I started and I weighted yesterday at 184.2. I highly doubt this is all legit weight for a number of reasons, but I do think I am making progress.

Gonna do some mods to my routine soon too. A few tweaks and adjustments.

My goal for 2025 is 200+ pounds and sub 10% BF. I will then reevaluate from there (assuming I get there)

My buddy who also has UC runs a pretty comprehensive peptide protocol that makes his UC 10x better. Thymosin Alpha 1, VIP, oral BPC, BPC, TB500…. I’m missing a few things but can ask him if you’re interested.

Back