Why there almost certainly is No God!!

So you guys believe something immaterial wills material into existence by a little shaazzamm!!

It's entirely possible life could have been seeded to this planet from another area of our galaxy or even another universe. Just like everything that makes this planet up was once hurling through space crashing into a ball of fire, eventually a planet covered with water. There's no reason to think that single and even multi-cell organisms couldn't have hitched a ride to this planet.

As for the big bang starting from nothing. Why does it have to be nothing, why couldn't it be part of a multiverse an infinite number of universes branching off each other.

As for Craig never being proven wrong. Sean Carroll, who is one of the more brilliant theoretical physicists bent Craig over and spanked his ass in this debate, it was a like a cat batting a mouse around before eating him.

We should also consider that there was no beginning to the universe, that it was eternal and has always existed. Not in its present order, but existed in a form that is beyond our ability to collect data.

Always falling back on God cuts you off from possibilities, it allows the religious to scam, rob and retard our societies to the point they are so helpless they can't do anything but pray while they piss their pants wailing and crying wallowing in their ignorance like our primitive ancestors incapable of solving the most basic of problems.
Do you realize you’re pretty much placing the universe as God instead of letting God be God? So everything you say about us being brainwashed and illogical falls right back on you because you’re doing the same thing. Seeding planets? Okaaaaay Jupiter Rising, tell us more - where did those beings come from? Oh wait, other beings. Dude, you’re grasping BIG time.

I've already watched the second video. He misrepresented the debate and I'm sure he wouldn't have said the things he said if Carroll had been there to argue with him face to face.

The problem with Craig is that he could just as easily apply his arguments to the existence of Santa or the Lucky Leprechaun that lives in my back yard.
You obviously haven’t watched that video. He picks apart all of Carroll’s arguments, but admits he did miss some preparation for one of Carroll’s arguments.

And no, you cannot apply the same arguments to Santa or your leprechaun. His arguments apply only to God as the ultimate supreme being. How can you even make that mistake????

If you believe in eternity as a possibility inside the universe then that’s a conundrum in itself. And current science points to a beginning of the universe. Thats why there is an actual age on it. The only thing science can’t explains is how it came into existence out of nothing. This is the reason for things such as a multiverse. I would argue it is scientists grasping at anything that isn’t what the science currently points to.

The problem is we have a series of events that take a long time to happen, there's really only so much data that has been collected. There will be a Webb infrared telescope that will show us the formation of the first stars, planets, galaxies. It's more data collected and analyzed when it is launched in a few years. I wouldn't draw conclusions, but just like the Hubble telescope blew the lids off what we thought was out there, this telescope that will be positioned a million miles from our planet if it works should vastly expand the data we are able to collect.

It's my opinion that we should have been focusing on getting the most powerful telescopes into space and stop wasting time with putting a man on mars or the moon again. That shit is worthless compared to what we can do with extremely powerful telescopes that can cover distances a man will never cover.

You obviously haven’t watched that video. He picks apart all of Carroll’s arguments, but admits he did miss some preparation for one of Carroll’s arguments.

And no, you cannot apply the same arguments to Santa or your leprechaun. His arguments apply only to God as the ultimate supreme being. How can you even make that mistake????

How do you know my friend living in my backyard didn't create this entire universe. He told me he did, but he only talks to me and I'm the only one that can see him. Who are you to doubt this?

The problem is we have a series of events that take a long time to happen, there's really only so much data that has been collected. There will be a Webb infrared telescope that will show us the formation of the first stars, planets, galaxies. It's more data collected and analyzed when it is launched in a few years. I wouldn't draw conclusions, but just like the Hubble telescope blew the lids off what we thought was out there, this telescope that will be positioned a million miles from our planet if it works should vastly expand the data we are able to collect.

It's my opinion that we should have been focusing on getting the most powerful telescopes into space and stop wasting time with putting a man on mars or the moon again. That shit is worthless compared to what we can do with extremely powerful telescopes that can cover distances a man will never cover.
So now looking at places millions of light years away that man will never visit is more important that finding a possible new home for when man inevitably destroys our only home? Man, the more you talk, the more I realize just how far out there you are. And Christians are the stupid ones?

How do you know my friend living in my backyard didn't create this entire universe. He told me he did, but he only talks to me and I'm the only one that can see him. Who are you to doubt this?
Maybe he did. Has he proven he’s infinite and all knowing? Has he done anything that’s stood the test of time over millennia?

Do you realize you’re pretty much placing the universe as God instead of letting God be God? So everything you say about us being brainwashed and illogical falls right back on you because you’re doing the same thing. Seeding planets? Okaaaaay Jupiter Rising, tell us more - where did those beings come from? Oh wait, other beings. Dude, you’re grasping BIG time.

One could throw the same argument right back at you. You are positioning a God for which you have no evidence as the start of everything.

I understand that once you get this God stuff put into your brain it's hard to get it out. Trust me I understand, I have family members that think I'm the devil because I have absolutely no respect for their resurrected zombie jew. I was lucky, I questioned god from the age of 5, when I asked the very simple question. "If god created us, then who created god". The answer is always the same old bullshit.....no one creates god, he/she/it has always existed....."I ask how do you know that"....the bible tells us this....."how do you know the bible is true".....it's the word of god...."how do you know that's true".....god breathed his word into man and man wrote it down...."how do you know that".......shut the fuck up and bow your head you evil bastard.

Maybe he did. Has he proven he’s infinite and all knowing? Has he done anything that’s stood the test of time over millennia?

Has the bible ever proven anything past it's own time. I mean the prophecies of the bible could have been written down after they already took place and it's just creative story telling stringing stories together. And of course the bible is written with such vague language that it can be interpreted many different ways to where you can read anything you want into it.

The bible hasn't really stood the test of time other than large numbers of people believe it and force that shit on their kids under threat of violence perpetuating a vicious never ending cycle of retardation.

One could throw the same argument right back at you. You are positioning a God for which you have no evidence as the start of everything.

I understand that once you get this God stuff put into your brain it's hard to get it out. Trust me I understand, I have family members that think I'm the devil because I have absolutely no respect for their resurrected zombie jew. I was lucky, I questioned god from the age of 5, when I asked the very simple question. "If god created us, then who created god". The answer is always the same old bullshit.....no one creates god, he/she/it has always existed....."I ask how do you know that"....the bible tells us this....."how do you know the bible is true".....it's the word of god...."how do you know that's true".....god breathed his word into man and man wrote it down...."how do you know that".......shut the fuck up and bow your head you evil bastard.
Again.... and yet you are saying you believe in a universe that has no beginning yet you have zero proof to back your claim.

Has the bible ever proven anything past it's own time. I mean the prophecies of the bible could have been written down after they already took place and it's just creative story telling stringing stories together. And of course the bible is written with such vague language that it can be interpreted many different ways to where you can read anything you want into it.

The bible hasn't really stood the test of time other than large numbers of people believe it and force that shit on their kids under threat of violence perpetuating a vicious never ending cycle of retardation.
Keep watching the news, though I wouldn’t expect you to actually believe the things that are happening and will happen, have already been spoken of.

So now looking at places millions of light years away that man will never visit is more important that finding a possible new home for when man inevitably destroys our only home? Man, the more you talk, the more I realize just how far out there you are. And Christians are the stupid ones?

You're not gonna terraform mars. The point of getting away is to leave our galaxy. Long term survival is bleak, eventually the lights go out on everything. It will be a very cold dark place with only a faint ghostly glow.

If the purpose is to sustain life and the sun has a limited number of years left, then you're gonna have to constantly be moving around the human race until every last star you can use for energy has spent its fuel. Eventually with everything moving further and further away from everything, there will be no other places to hide. Everything is stuck in a frozen state, that is unless a massive black hole can pull everything in and recycle the universe in a never ending loop of creation.

That's where I would create a concept of a never ending time an eternal universe that expands and contracts on itself until you get another big bang over and over and over.

There's no evidence that this is a one time event. We could be on the trillionth cycle for all we know.

This could have been set in place by a civilization that is far more sophisticated than a God that worries about the extra flap of flesh dangling around a guys penis.

You're not gonna terraform mars. The point of getting away is to leave our galaxy. Long term survival is bleak, eventually the lights go out on everything. It will be a very cold dark place with only a faint ghostly glow.
We finally agree on something!
If the purpose is to sustain life and the sun has a limited number of years left, then you're gonna have to constantly be moving around the human race until every last star you can use for energy has spent its fuel. Eventually with everything moving further and further away from everything, there will be no other places to hide. Everything is stuck in a frozen state, that is unless a massive black hole can pull everything in and recycle the universe in a never ending loop of creation.

That's where I would create a concept of a never ending time an eternal universe that expands and contracts on itself until you get another big bang over and over and over.

There's no evidence that this is a one time event. We could be on the trillionth cycle for all we know.

This could have been set in place by a civilization that is far more sophisticated than a God that worries about the extra flap of flesh dangling around a guys penis.
So you’re back to believing in something that can never be proven. Lol, oh the irony. And yet we’re the wackos who dare to believe that one supreme being created this all and just because ONE being couldn’t possibly have no beginning, but other imaginary alien beings CAN. *facepalm*

Keep watching the news, though I wouldn’t expect you to actually believe the things that are happening and will happen, have already been spoken of.

End times was believed from the time of the book of Revelation was written. It was believed that Jesus would come back in that time of the apostles and yet here we are waiting for this slapstick jesus to appear riding down from the sky with a sword to spank the fanny of evil people like myself.

There are no end times. Sure all of us are gonna die, one day we'll all croak, but that's not end times. Even if mankind is dumb enough and selfish enough to blow all life off the planet, there's no religious meaning behind this. I just means that the powers that be are psychopaths and that people need to wake up to the disaster of blind obedience to authority.

End times was believed from the time of the book of Revelation was written. It was believed that Jesus would come back in that time of the apostles and yet here we are waiting for this slapstick jesus to appear riding down from the sky with a sword to spank the fanny of evil people like myself.

There are no end times. Sure all of us are gonna die, one day we'll all croak, but that's not end times. Even if mankind is dumb enough and selfish enough to blow all life off the planet, there's no religious meaning behind this. I just means that the powers that be are psychopaths and that people need to wake up to the disaster of blind obedience to authority.
And yet the Bible speaks of a one world religion and one world government and you have idiots like the pope and the UN pushing for a one world government. You’re right, nothing to see there.

We finally agree on something!

So you’re back to believing in something that can never be proven. Lol, oh the irony. And yet we’re the wackos who dare to believe that one supreme being created this all and just because ONE being couldn’t possibly have no beginning, but other imaginary alien beings CAN. *facepalm*

Not aliens, a civilization that lived or has lived on one of the billions of galaxies that could have been shredded by a cosmic event with asteroids carrying the building blocks of life to our planet.

We're not talking a supernatural event. We could even be talking about a parallel universe that uses a different set of Universal Laws creating a life forms that obey an entirely different reality.

The main point is to keep thinking. Get that Yahweh bullshit out of your brain. Tell Yahweh and Jesus to fuck off, that bullshit jewish mythology is garbage. If there is a supreme being he's not worried about you being a virgin on your wedding night forcing the resident goat herders to gather around and stone her to death.

And yet the Bible speaks of a one world religion and one world government and you have idiots like the pope and the UN pushing for a one world government. You’re right, nothing to see there.

Globalism is inevitable. You can't have a 7 billion+ population that acts like individuals to the point they screw everything up.

I mean if you're gonna overpopulate the planet, if you are gonna make world travel possible, then you're also gonna have a global police state. Your individual rights will be pissed away.

You don't have any rights anyway. The bill of rights isn't worth the paper it was written on, it's a completely dead document. This isn't the land of the free, it's the land of "you better not fuck up because we'll throw you ass in jail or worse".

You don't have any rights anyway. The bill of rights isn't worth the paper it was written on, it's a completely dead document. This isn't the land of the free, it's the land of "you better not fuck up because we'll throw you ass in jail or worse".
More that we agree on

Not aliens, a civilization that lived or has lived on one of the billions of galaxies that could have been shredded by a cosmic event with asteroids carrying the building blocks of life to our planet.

We're not talking a supernatural event. We could even be talking about a parallel universe that uses a different set of Universal Laws creating a life forms that obey an entirely different reality.
How does this mesh with the Fermi Paradox, which actually does make perfect sense?

How does this mesh with the Fermi Paradox, which actually does make perfect sense?

The possibilities of earth like planets would have to be true based on the number of galaxies. I have no problem with the idea that more intelligent beings could have existed or currently exist in our universe.

I have a problem with the God of the bible, but I have absolutely no problem with life and hopefully something that has moved far beyond what our species.

This is why I've never put any interest in space travel for man, infrared and radio telescopes are the answer, building massive telescopes that take in huge amounts of data, massive telescopes placed in space to take pictures. That's where I'd rather focus then watching some people launch into low earth orbit to screw around for 6 months.

Penrose and Hawking don’t agree: