Why there almost certainly is No God!!

Fuck the rhetoric. God is a man made word. An incomprehensible power maybe. Hence why we cannot understand.

It's a word, but Christians have a very detailed description of what the word means.

Uncaused, Eternal, Transcends space, matter, and time. Powerful, personal, intelligent.

That is completely comprehensible if you don't ask any questions and just accept it as is. However if you ask questions then it starts falling apart.

The problem is if God has always existed, was never created, then could he/she/it kill its self. Is it always doomed to exist or can God call it quits and cease to exist.

Fuck the rhetoric. God is a man made word. An incomprehensible power maybe. Hence why we cannot understand.
Unless Jesus was who he said he was, and was resurrected. Then we do understand. “An incomprehensible power maybe” is only an imaginary
It's a word, but Christians have a very detailed description of what the word means.

Uncaused, Eternal, Transcends space, matter, and time. Powerful, personal, intelligent.

That is completely comprehensible if you don't ask any questions and just accept it as is. However if you ask questions then it starts falling apart.

The problem is if God has always existed, was never created, then could he/she/it kill its self. Is it always doomed to exist or can God call it quits and cease to exist.
Asking “if” God could kill himself is elementary. Why would a being which we describe to actually be love itself, kill itself? That wouldn’t be love. So you are asking if something can be something it is not.

Unless Jesus was who he said he was, and was resurrected. Then we do understand. “An incomprehensible power maybe” is only an imaginary

Asking “if” God could kill himself is elementary. Why would a being which we describe to actually be love itself, kill itself? That wouldn’t be love. So you are asking if something can be something it is not.

Not necessarily commit suicide in a violent way, but just decide that it's time to stop existing.

If a God was uncaused, has always been in existence, spaceless, timeless, without matter. Can this omnipotent God will itself out of existence? If it can't then it's in a pickle.

As for love, that definition is up for debate. Certainly the god of the old testament Yahweh isn't about love, especially if you read the Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, first ten chapters of Joshua, much of the history books and even some of the major and minor prophets has a god that is jealous, wrathful, angry, vengeful.

As for Jesus, his stuff comes about 400 years after the old testament canon is closed, society went through some radical realizations during that time. We saw kinder gentler philosophies popping up all over the place from Buddhism, Jainism, Greek Philosophers-Stoics, Confusionism, Taoism...ect.....people started asking questions. Jesus teachings are largely Jewish folk sayings, popular wisdom at that time, probably heavily influenced by Hellenistic culture that had been foisted on the Jews, maybe even influenced by India due to the silk road.

The thing I'm not sure about is whether that is love to let your son be crucified like the animals in the Pentateuch, a savagery that seems barbaric and completely unnecessary. The idea that you are saved by the blood of a mans suffering is at least for me very sick and twisted. If a god is all powerful then it really doesn't need a blood sacrifice, it just does what it does. It doesn't need someone to make a grandiose statement to mankind, a bucket of blood and guts to prove loyalty. There should be more than just a one time resurrection that takes place in a nonscientific age that lacked independent eye witness testimony by historians that lived during this time and would have been able to write down what they saw, instead of 20-30 years later in the writings of paul and the gospels by those directly involved in the Jesus cult.

As for God being against killing, killing is all over the bible. God kills millions, satan only killed ten people in the book of Job. Seems to me Yahweh could just take it one step further and cause itself to cease, leave mankind to figure it out themselves.

Not necessarily commit suicide in a violent way, but just decide that it's time to stop existing.

If a God was uncaused, has always been in existence, spaceless, timeless, without matter. Can this omnipotent God will itself out of existence? If it can't then it's in a pickle.

As for love, that definition is up for debate. Certainly the god of the old testament Yahweh isn't about love, especially if you read the Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, first ten chapters of Joshua, much of the history books and even some of the major and minor prophets has a god that is jealous, wrathful, angry, vengeful.

As for Jesus, his stuff comes about 400 years after the old testament canon is closed, society went through some radical realizations during that time. We saw kinder gentler philosophies popping up all over the place from Buddhism, Jainism, Greek Philosophers-Stoics, Confusionism, Taoism...ect.....people started asking questions. Jesus teachings are largely Jewish folk sayings, popular wisdom at that time, probably heavily influenced by Hellenistic culture that had been foisted on the Jews, maybe even influenced by India due to the silk road.

The thing I'm not sure about is whether that is love to let your son be crucified like the animals in the Pentateuch, a savagery that seems barbaric and completely unnecessary. The idea that you are saved by the blood of a mans suffering is at least for me very sick and twisted. If a god is all powerful then it really doesn't need a blood sacrifice, it just does what it does. It doesn't need someone to make a grandiose statement to mankind, a bucket of blood and guts to prove loyalty. There should be more than just a one time resurrection that takes place in a nonscientific age that lacked independent eye witness testimony by historians that lived during this time and would have been able to write down what they saw, instead of 20-30 years later in the writings of paul and the gospels by those directly involved in the Jesus cult.

As for God being against killing, killing is all over the bible. God kills millions, satan only killed ten people in the book of Job. Seems to me Yahweh could just take it one step further and cause itself to cease, leave mankind to figure it out themselves.
For the 3rd time, go read Copan’s “Is God A Moral Monster”. Your views of God and the Old Testament are completely out of context with the times. And there is no pickle about the existence of God. It’s just a bad attempt with a hypothetical.

I quickly read through Copans book a couple of years ago.

For me it was just another apologist book written with the idea that God transcends human understanding, that he provides objective morality, even through we see that morality flipped upside down with Jesus that appears to be the polar opposite of Yahweh.

No one with an honest brain can read the verses in Numbers and come away with the idea that Gods preference for Israelite culture allows the Israelite to treat other cultures with savagery. That Israelite men have rights women don't have. That women are treated as property to be sold to their rapist if they are raped. I never read a verse stating the opposite that men are property of their rapist.

The general problems is Yahweh is very much in keeping with middle eastern culture that is backwards and evil in every respect, I'd still say it's a horribly evil culture today.

Questioning it will never yeild any answers.

Yup you're right. Believing it will never prove anything either.

So this has to be solved through philosophical reasoning and the thought I have going right now is if god is all powerful could he decide not to exist. Granted the religious would suggest we would cease to exist as well, as God holds everything together and I'm happy to consider that.

I just want a Christian to admit it's possible that God might get tired of being God and decide to call it quits with a cosmic suicide or death.

I just want a Christian to admit it's possible that God might get tired of being God and decide to call it quits with a cosmic suicide or death.
I myself have questioned if I would get bored in eternity but then again, we have never experienced anything remotely close to eternity to even entertain the thought. Is it possible? It’s entirely possible, but not plausible. Given that time doesn’t exist in eternity, I highly doubt there’s a clock and God watches the time passing by and thinks “this sucks.” We simply can not comprehend what life apart from time looks like.

We just cant comprehend it, its plain and simple. We're only primates in our dimension. We have our limits with physics which govern our Universe. I think black holes rip through into another dimension where eternity may well be a factor.

Prominent Virginia pastor who said ‘God is larger than this dreaded virus’ dies of covid-19

https://www.washingtonpost.com/religion/2020/04/13/virginia-pastor-church-dies-coronavirus/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=wp_main

Last edited:
I don't take scripture literally, especially when it comes to prophesy, but I got a huge kick out of this. As conspiracy theories go, this has to be number one. We Christians have the actual devil to blame.

Revelation 13: 15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.

The Corona, Vaccines, and 666

@Desibaba i found the peace of mind thinking the Pantheism way... “i” think “we” are part of universe being made of matter.. so we re the universe.. and universe found a way to be conscious of itself.. the matter should always be existed, and “for ever” Will be.. i think no escape from the universe exist and nothing can happen from NOTHING, because Nothing means Nothing, so nothing simply never existed and never will.

As “humans” we think based on info we get, so it’s “natural” thinking about the concept of God, thinking about Pantheism, believing in every single god invented by humans. I think we are only part of universe that is doing something different from being supernovas, blackholes , expanding dark matter etc.

And i see that this fuckin system, needs all the shit it has to keep going. The pain as emotion, the worst thing in the universe, and the “only reason” i hate life and being a human. I m so empathic , thinking about the tragedy most have to going trough, the worst i mean and don t wanna name, i speak about the worst physical and mental sufferings.
We are born to suffer.
Our world needs the great disequilibrium it has between smart and stupid people, to keep going, as animal world needs heterogeneity too.
We as humans have more phantasy and power so we can suck so much more than them.

About religion, i suggest reading “Genealogy of morals” from F. Nietzsche, an interesting book that explains why and because of religion.

Some smart people succeded in taking advantage of weak minds in search of answers or help, and create some concepts and then morals to bound the “believers” to them in order to gain money (donations, and so on) and political power when possible.

(search about Vatican real estate assets)

So, i fear that, as being made of matter and being here since “ever” and “for ever”, will always be here in other forms, with other minds and consciousness, maybe last life you were a stupid and were happy, on the next you ll find reading this message and thinking, etc... i think we never know about precedents and future lives, but in every moment of the whole time space, we, the universe, will be for ever alive, and this motherfuckinly sucks.. i would go out of the universe and wanna never feel anything anymore anytime. I would be a fuckin black hole for ever, without consciousness. The worst part is that time is a Relative concept Create by our mind as a measurement system, and so i fear that universe that seems to be keeping expanding, it will continue till collapse because all forces like gravity etc will be to weak and everything will blow out, until a new big bang will come, and so on.

i dont care really much however, maybe next life i ll be a rich beautiful chick and can Live with peace of mind and a beauty stepsister to playin lesbo with in my room instead of thinking about universe

Last edited:
Pantheism - so you either believe god is everything unifying everything, or god(s) is just another part of nature and no more important than anything else?

The problem is this has a supernatural element to it, some hokus pokus, metaphysical rabbit holes and worse of all mysticism.

Eternal universe or universes is entirely possible, I have long thought the big bang was just a recycled event that has been going on for eternity. Or limited means to reach the vastness of space allows us to only exam a tiny sliver of what is out there. I never liked the singularity argument even if most of the data seems to line up.

We think in billions of years, we've only existed for maybe 250,000 as far as our hairy ancestors, the universe(s) work or will work with endless trillions even if it's cold, dark and frozen for much of that time.

I would much rather have access to the most powerful telescopes spending hours everyday exploring than reading any gobbly gook bible or religious text. Looking out into the universe is far more exciting, only sad that I can't jump in a ship and explore it.

Pantheism - so you either believe god is everything unifying everything, or god(s) is just another part of nature and no more important than anything else?

Kinda the first one, i believe what we call GOD is the sum of laws that regulate Matter in the Universe, and the Matter too.
I think “consciousness” is just an activity done by the matter, so by what “we” call God.

I would have happily avoid this fuckin consciousness, i would have preferred being a fuckin black hole or the nothing out of the universe.

Being surrounded by the idiocy the nature needs to exhist, with so many questions because of the consciousness and without “official” answers, with the only sense in life that for me is to wait our death in best way possible, does hurt my soul.

i would prefer being a Muslim Kamikaze or a proud USA soldier trusting in Jesus / God, i m deeply Nihilist other than Pantheist.

I dont wanna see out of earth because it makes me sad.. those supernova and galaxies dont care about humans, ahah, i dont care about them and most of all i truly hate the stuff about nuclear structure, electrons bosons gluons muons neutrins , gravity force with gravitons, force shields, i hate all of those toughts, because how much horrible are these fuckin bosons gluons electron with their fuckin spins i see every fuckin day with the cruelty of man kind.
I visited Dakau, i heard about what that fuckin shitty man Kin Wong something ordered to those fuckin brainless guys, i saw that the brainless german people did with the holocaust, i think about your great USA are founded on a earth conquered killing the natives and importing niggaz slaves from Africa, i think about fuckin Muslims, i think about niggaz tribes do to children and in general, i think about what Narcos do everyday, i think about the scammers that put on market fake AAS and peps, and so on.. I HATE THE UNIVERSE, i would love to get away from it, far from other big bangs and recombinations of matter