Why there almost certainly is No God!!

Religion is one of the 2nd worst thing that could happen to this sad world...

Human beings are the 1st..

Its nice chilling with Burzum’s music and this vid though

>Slowly stepping as far away as possible from this post, as to save my ass from accidentally getting struck by lightning simply for looking at it.< :D:D

Set religion aside. The resurrection of is it he most authenticated historical event on planet earth in every country, even to the point that it marked historically time itself where everything is dated AD or BC. An event that was fore told in great detail by men living in different parts of the earth and different times. It would be the greatest conspiracy of all time to say that man coordinated and manufactured this for what ever reason. Man can’t know the future in great detail as this event lest God where involved.
Jesus the only name on planet earth you can be brutally murdered over in a lot of countries today? If you don’t believe WHO CARES ITS JUST A NAME. I can say budda is God nobody cares. I can say alah is God in any country nobody cares and in fact I can say my buddy joe is God and who cares? Nobody. But if I say Jesus is the LORD! I will be brutally murderd in a lot of countries today and many people would inside themselves have a deep seeded hatred toward me cause I say Jesus Loves. And the question is why? If you don’t believe it’s just a name and who cares!!! But that not the case, it’s the name of the LORD and there’s a spirtual hated at war with God moving people to feel that way.
John 3:16 For GOD so loved the “WORLD”(not the church! Not religious people! Not good people but the WORLD!) that he gave his only begotten son that “WHOSOEVER believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life!!!! Lol!!! what wrong with that! That God loves humanity that much and history testifies of this true His love scared the planet even to this day we are discussing this. Talk about budda? I can do what budda did! I can meditate in a Forrest and tell people to love each other, how about mahamid? I can do all that he did. Talk about Jesus? Coming back from the dead testifying of Gods works and Gods love for humanity! I’m not religious nor righteous!! I wish I was! I’ve even tried weeding the religious robes of righteousness and it only revealed to me just how unrighteousness I really am and all I can say is thank God for Jesus and forgiveness because I’m screwed with out it. Jesus is the Lord and it is a historical event and if you read his word you’ll see that he care to abolish religion and to let all men know that God lives inside of us and you can commune with him any where personally, driving down the road, at the gem in your mind, out on a hike anywhere and that’s the simplicity of it. I know many are going to mock, laugh or slander but that’s ok. I’m not here to recruit anyone to a religious sect or even try to pass around an offering bucket! Lol! Because fact of the matters is the Bible say that the its the Father who draws men to himself. I’m just here to testify. I have multiple testimonies because I’m what the church would refer to as a back slider. Lol! Spent a lot of time in hospital, incarceration and my flesh still try’s to come back alive but the Lord always puts me in check before I do anything dumb these day. So praise God for his grace because I should have been dead 3 times over but miraculously some how stayed alive a made strong again.

There’s one of many testimonies. My wife works at the hospital and runs a brain injury support group and encourages her patients that they can heal that they can get their lives back after see how God healed me after taking this blow. And that’s one of many. Even up to today she she’s Gods love miraculously doing to her patients what science says is medically impossible. My wife and I simply pray for her patients and my wife over the year comes home in awe!!! Blown away by progress that wasn’t supposed to be possible. Praise God.

Attachments

• B90F1544-786C-47AD-817B-1B74ADBF8B77.jpeg
    B90F1544-786C-47AD-817B-1B74ADBF8B77.jpeg
    166.5 KB · Views: 8
Yea may back looks even work a separate event than that head blow, being the back slider I am, I got in a car accident drunk and high and thrown out of the vehicle and being skipped across the road it ripped all the skin off my back. Broke my femur, broke my pelvis in 3 places, broke both hips, broke 3 ribs, tore my siatic nerve that I could feel the lower right side of my body and broke my back in 2 places. They said if you break your femur you have an 80% chance of dying with in the first 2 hours because you tear your femural artery and bleed out. The same with your pelvis and I broke both and they didn’t find me till the next day. They told my family they didn’t know how I was still breathing because I bleed out hours ago, if fact they wouldnt even operate on me that said I was a dead man. They found team of doctors in Fresno that said they would give it a shot if I survived getting there. They gave me blood all the way there between surgeries and I woke up to a man reading the Bible to me. The dr. Came in and told me and my family the good news that I’m alive and I was going to be hospitalized for at least 3 month and would be lucky to ever walk again. The man reading the Bible stand up and says I heard the LORD speak and he said this man will be home in 21 days! Lol! The dr. Says sir these are serious injuries and the man cuts him off and says don’t let the devil prophecy death over you hold on to the word. I was a prisoner in my own body shitting the bed full grown men cleaning me up I had no choice but to be true to what was inside me and be honest with myself and God, cutting out religion and having no choice but to believe cause other I knew I was screwd. Constantly testing my faith and constantly failing!! Get one victory here and there meaning something as simple take a shit on my own!!!!! Lol!!! Was never so thankful to be able to take a shit!!!! Lol! Who would of thought! RELIZING YOU CANT BE THANKFUL FOR SOMETHING YOUVE NEVER BEEN WITHOUT. Faith grew inside me!!! They KICKED ME OUT ON THE 21ST day. 4 months later I came to my DR. Appointment on my feet!!! They where calling me wolverine I healed so fast. All I did was got real with GOD inside me and he became more real than ever to me!!! I did donate to an offering, I didn’t do 25 Hail Marys, I didn’t do 4 songs a sermon and an offering I just hung out with Jesus! Praise God for Being Loving and Graceful to pieces of shit like me. Unbelievably that Good.

I can say budda is God nobody cares.

I do. As a former ordainee (Rinzai Zen and Theravada) I am thoroughly offended. :D

He was just a man. A very intelligent man, and avid spiritual seeker, who died 2600 years or so ago and he's never coming back. :p

This, of course, discounts the all local superstitions that always seemed to be pulled into Buddhism in the various countries where Buddhism took root. (Pure Land guys and Sokka Gokai .. I'm looking at yoooouuuu! LOL)

By the way ... how is everyone? Before I fully recovered from Cancer and Sepsis this Spring I hit a tree in the road at 75 mph on my FTR and now weigh 175 lbs, have several broken bones, missing skin, and a TBI. Yaaaaay me!

I totally rule.

Got back in the gym for the first time yesterday as part of my PT, but my regular guy is out of all Tests except Prop. I already have a drawer full of ZHPC prop. Hate the PIP. :(

Yea may back looks even work a separate event than that head blow, being the back slider I am, I got in a car accident drunk and high and thrown out of the vehicle and being skipped across the road it ripped all the skin off my back. Broke my femur, broke my pelvis in 3 places, broke both hips, broke 3 ribs, tore my siatic nerve that I could feel the lower right side of my body and broke my back in 2 places. They said if you break your femur you have an 80% chance of dying with in the first 2 hours because you tear your femural artery and bleed out. The same with your pelvis and I broke both and they didn’t find me till the next day. They told my family they didn’t know how I was still breathing because I bleed out hours ago, if fact they wouldnt even operate on me that said I was a dead man. They found team of doctors in Fresno that said they would give it a shot if I survived getting there. They gave me blood all the way there between surgeries and I woke up to a man reading the Bible to me. The dr. Came in and told me and my family the good news that I’m alive and I was going to be hospitalized for at least 3 month and would be lucky to ever walk again. The man reading the Bible stand up and says I heard the LORD speak and he said this man will be home in 21 days! Lol! The dr. Says sir these are serious injuries and the man cuts him off and says don’t let the devil prophecy death over you hold on to the word. I was a prisoner in my own body shitting the bed full grown men cleaning me up I had no choice but to be true to what was inside me and be honest with myself and God, cutting out religion and having no choice but to believe cause other I knew I was screwd. Constantly testing my faith and constantly failing!! Get one victory here and there meaning something as simple take a shit on my own!!!!! Lol!!! Was never so thankful to be able to take a shit!!!! Lol! Who would of thought! RELIZING YOU CANT BE THANKFUL FOR SOMETHING YOUVE NEVER BEEN WITHOUT. Faith grew inside me!!! They KICKED ME OUT ON THE 21ST day. 4 months later I came to my DR. Appointment on my feet!!! They where calling me wolverine I healed so fast. All I did was got real with GOD inside me and he became more real than ever to me!!! I did donate to an offering, I didn’t do 25 Hail Marys, I didn’t do 4 songs a sermon and an offering I just hung out with Jesus! Praise God for Being Loving and Graceful to pieces of shit like me. Unbelievably that Good.

I admire your faith. Seriously. I wish I could believe in ANYTHING that strongly. I've practiced Buddhism for 35+ years and I generally think he was full of shit, too.

But alas ... I'm just a broken, skinny, wrinkled, cynical old man and I hate everyone. So I got that going for me. Which is nice. :(

Can we give a shout out to the satanist on this forum. Give Satan his due, turn your life over to Satan and you'll never go wrong.

There is freedom and love in Satan, good sex and food, good drugs, good times for one and all.

When this nation finally turns themselves over to Satan we will finally be free to tell these Jesus and Muhammad fucks to piss off.

Last edited:
Athiests have higher IQ's on average vs "believers".

Also, Einstein wrote a big letter about how he said the Bible was all BS. Of course any person with a mind knows that also.

Can we give a shout out to the satanist on this forum. Give Satan his due, turn your life over to Satan and you'll never go wrong.

There is freedom and love in Satan, good sex and food, good drugs, good times for one and all.

When this nation finally turns themselves over to Satan we will finally be free to tell these Jesus and Muhammad fucks to piss off.

Yea when we turn this nation over to the satanist you’ll be a slave to your communist dictator just how you like it with your constitutional right stripped from you which was given to you under biblical principles. But that’s what you people like and it’s your GOD given right to choose.

Yea when we turn this nation over to the satanist you’ll be a slave to your communist dictator just how you like it with your constitutional right stripped from you which was given to you under biblical principles. But that’s what you people like and it’s your GOD given right to choose.
First of all the constitution makes no mention of God, Jesus, Bible.

The Bible has no elected governing body, neither Old or New Testament. There is nothing in the bible that would suggest a "Republic" or "Democratic" elected government.

The bible does state in Romans that all leaders that come to power are put there by God and you should "OBEY" them. So that means Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot, even back to Nero where all put there by God. So God does condone Communist mass murderers if you believe in the writings of Paul the Apostle.

No country can be founded on the principles of any religion as all religions no matter how old are modern inventions. Since man as we know him has been around for at least 50,000 years, and probably more like 100-200,000 years we would have to assume animism would be the founding religion of all these cultures because that appears to be the oldest religion.

As for the Constitution it is written in such a way as to be interpreted and it is almost always interpreted in favor of the Government and not the individual citizen. The government cares little about individual rights, they only care about you being under there complete control and authority, which benefits them as they can support a police and prison state.

Our Government is based on Ancient Greece and Rome. Most of the founders were fluent in Latin and Greek, most of them where schooled in the classics and considered Greek to be the supreme language. If you study your history and philosophy going back to ancient Greece you will realize that America is really a miniature Athens in spirit, even down to the barbarity of slavery and the way women were treated.

Today we are the product of enlightenment, but we have a long ways to go in order to clean up this mess that our so called founders that were extremely flawed men left for us.

The Constitution ultimately is a religious document in a sense, only because it has the audacity to claim what I can and can't do and pretends to act like it's doing me a favor by allowing me a few so called rights, while at the same time providing a framework for the government to imprison or kill me if I don't do exactly as I'm told. (This is much like the imaginary figure we call God of the Bible)

I don't need a God to tell me what I can and can't do to myself. The main point is the autonomy to do to myself what I want. My limits on freedom come when what I do directly physically impacts another person.

You only need a few laws.
1. Keep your hands to yourself at all times.
2. Don't damage or steal either private or public property that doesn't belong to you.

That's all you need, that's all most follow in their daily private lives behind closed doors.

As for Satanist, modern Satanists are atheists, they only use Satan as means of shocking and mocking Christians and Muslims.

Ultimately America is a secular nation, but we have a very strong evangelical movement that wants theocracy, that wants to shove religion down our throats and force us to bow and pay respect to a middle eastern myth.

We now know that more than likely Jesus and Muhammad were both myths. The writings and sayings of Jesus were only written down 35 years after his death. Muhammad's sayings were written down 200 years after his death.

I don't know about you, but can you remember everything someone said after 1,2,5, 20, 30 years. The last gospel of the New Testament is written 80 years after Jesus is dead.

Use the example of Buddhism, the Buddha has a vast cannon about 10,000 pages of Discourses written in Pali that are attributed to him. The Truth is all of this stuff was supposedly memorized and written down several hundred years later. I'm personally not buying it, however the Buddha was just a man and had no deity attributed to him so he's harmless, unlike Jesus and Muhammad that have zealous followers that will go berserk if you question.

We can safely assume people back in those biblical days were illiterate, lived to be about 35 years old on average unless they were upper class and didn't have to work hard.

Ultimately Jesus if he existed was just a Jew, illiterate, foolish and got himself crucified by the Romans that were barbaric.

Why would a white man follow this myth, Jesus is a Jew, he's Middle Eastern, he's not of my culture, my people, his myths are for his people, not Western Culture. The Jesus story was forced on us as we were told to worship him or be put to death. The western man already had his culture and beliefs that suited him/her well, that fed him with motivation and inspiration to forge on, but Christianity turned him into a mad man, full of evil, where he actually claimed he was now born evil and had to wallow on the gound to a Middle Eastern Slap Stick Jesus Jew for forgiveness just for being born with so called original sin. This is evil incarnate and totally against our nature and ancient Western Culture.

Eventually the Western man will rise up and realize Nietzsche was right, Christianity is slave morality. It is an inversion of everything that a once strong willed people had based on our ancient civilization. The Jews inverted the greatness that comes from our premier western thinkers and philosophers and hoodwinked us into believing that pity, sympathy, weakness, giving endlessly for no logical reason, allowing those around us to strip us of any meaning or reason. Once this took place it was like taking candy from a baby. The Jew now is only 1% of our population and yet he is 50% of our higher cabinet positions in our current POTUS administration, Here's a short list:
Ron KlainChief of Staff
Janet YellinSecretary of Treasury
Alejandro MayorkasSecretary of Homeland Security
Tony BlinkenSecretary of State
Merrick Brian GarlandAttorney General
Jared BernsteinCouncil of Economic Advisers
Rochelle WalenskyDirector of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Wendy ShermanDeputy Secretary of State
Anne NeubergerDeputy National Security Adviser for Cybersecurity
Jeffrey ZientsCOVID-19 Response Coordinator
David KesslerCo-chair of the COVID-19 Advisory Board and Head of Operation Warp Speed
David CohenCIA Deputy Director
Rachel LevineDeputy Health Secretary
Jennifer KleinCo-chair Council on Gender Policy
Jessica RosenworcelChair of the Federal Communications Commission
Stephanie PollackDeputy Administrator of the Federal Highway Administration
Polly TrottenbergDeputy Secretary of Transportation
Mira ResnickState Department Deputy Assistant Secretary for Regional Security
Roberta JacobsonNational Security Council “border czar”
Gary GenslerSecurities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Chairman*
Genine Macks FidlerNational Council on the Humanities
Chanan WeissmanDirector for Technology and Democracy at National Security Council
Thomas NidesU.S. Ambassador to Israel [to be confirmed]
Eric GarcettiU.S. Ambassador to India [to be confirmed]
David CohenU.S. Ambassador to Canada [to be confirmed]
Mark GitensteinU.S. Ambassador to the European Union [to be confirmed]
Deborah LipstadtSpecial Envoy to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism [to be confirmed]
Jonathan KaplanU.S. Ambassador to Singapore [to be confirmed]
Marc StanleyU.S. Ambassador to Argentina [to be confirmed]
Rahm EmanuelU.S. Ambassador to Japan [to be confirmed]
Sharon KleinbaumCommissioner of the United States Commission on International Religious Freedom
Dan ShapiroAdviser on Iran
Michael AdlerU.S. Ambassador to Belgium [to be confirmed]

Last edited:
First of all the constitution makes no mention of God, Jesus, Bible.

The Bible has no elected governing body, neither Old or New Testament. There is nothing in the bible that would suggest a "Republic" or "Democratic" elected government.

The bible does state in Romans that all leaders that come to power are put there by God and you should "OBEY" them. So that means Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot, even back to Nero where all put there by God. So God does condone Communist mass murderers if you believe in the writings of Paul the Apostle.

No country can be founded on the principles of any religion as all religions no matter how old are modern inventions. Since man as we know him has been around for at least 50,000 years, and probably more like 100-200,000 years we would have to assume animism would be the founding religion of all these cultures because that appears to be the oldest religion.

As for the Constitution it is written in such a way as to be interpreted and it is almost always interpreted in favor of the Government and not the individual citizen. The government cares little about individual rights, they only care about you being under there complete control and authority, which benefits them as they can support a police and prison state.

Our Government is based on Ancient Greece and Rome. Most of the founders were fluent in Latin and Greek, most of them where schooled in the classics and considered Greek to be the supreme language. If you study your history and philosophy going back to ancient Greece you will realize that America is really a miniature Athens in spirit, even down to the barbarity of slavery and the way women were treated.

Today we are the product of enlightenment, but we have a long ways to go in order to clean up this mess that our so called founders that were extremely flawed men left for us.

The Constitution ultimately is a religious document in a sense, only because it has the audacity to claim what I can and can't do and pretends to act like it's doing me a favor by allowing me a few so called rights, while at the same time providing a framework for the government to imprison or kill me if I don't do exactly as I'm told. (This is much like the imaginary figure we call God of the Bible)

I don't need a God to tell me what I can and can't do to myself. The main point is the autonomy to do to myself what I want. My limits on freedom come when what I do directly physically impacts another person.

You only need a few laws.
1. Keep your hands to yourself at all times.
2. Don't damage or steal either private or public property that doesn't belong to you.

That's all you need, that's all most follow in their daily private lives behind closed doors.

As for Satanist, modern Satanists are atheists, they only use Satan as means of shocking and mocking Christians and Muslims.

Ultimately America is a secular nation, but we have a very strong evangelical movement that wants theocracy, that wants to shove religion down our throats and force us to bow and pay respect to a middle eastern myth.

We now know that more than likely Jesus and Muhammad were both myths. The writings and sayings of Jesus were only written down 35 years after his death. Muhammad's sayings were written down 200 years after his death.

I don't know about you, but can you remember everything someone said after 1,2,5, 20, 30 years. The last gospel of the New Testament is written 80 years after Jesus is dead.

Use the example of Buddhism, the Buddha has a vast cannon about 10,000 pages of Discourses written in Pali that are attributed to him. The Truth is all of this stuff was supposedly memorized and written down several hundred years later. I'm personally not buying it, however the Buddha was just a man and had no deity attributed to him so he's harmless, unlike Jesus and Muhammad that have zealous followers that will go berserk if you question.

We can safely assume people back in those biblical days were illiterate, lived to be about 35 years old on average unless they were upper class and didn't have to work hard.

Ultimately Jesus if he existed was just a Jew, illiterate, foolish and got himself crucified by the Romans that were barbaric.

Why would a white man follow this myth, Jesus is a Jew, he's Middle Eastern, he's not of my culture, my people, his myths are for his people, not Western Culture. The Jesus story was forced on us as we were told to worship him or be put to death. The western man already had his culture and beliefs that suited him/her well, that fed him with motivation and inspiration to forge on, but Christianity turned him into a mad man, full of evil, where he actually claimed he was now born evil and had to wallow on the gound to a Middle Eastern Slap Stick Jesus Jew for forgiveness just for being born with so called original sin. This is evil incarnate and totally against our nature and ancient Western Culture.

Eventually the Western man will rise up and realize Nietzsche was right, Christianity is slave morality. It is an inversion of everything that a once strong willed people had based on our ancient civilization. The Jews inverted the greatness that comes from our premier western thinkers and philosophers and hoodwinked us into believing that pity, sympathy, weakness, giving endlessly for no logical reason, allowing those around us to strip us of any meaning or reason. Once this took place it was like taking candy from a baby. The Jew now is only 1% of our population and yet he is 50% of our higher cabinet positions in our current POTUS administration, Here's a short list:
Ron KlainChief of Staff
Janet YellinSecretary of Treasury
Alejandro MayorkasSecretary of Homeland Security
Tony BlinkenSecretary of State
Merrick Brian GarlandAttorney General
Jared BernsteinCouncil of Economic Advisers
Rochelle WalenskyDirector of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Wendy ShermanDeputy Secretary of State
Anne NeubergerDeputy National Security Adviser for Cybersecurity
Jeffrey ZientsCOVID-19 Response Coordinator
David KesslerCo-chair of the COVID-19 Advisory Board and Head of Operation Warp Speed
David CohenCIA Deputy Director
Rachel LevineDeputy Health Secretary
Jennifer KleinCo-chair Council on Gender Policy
Jessica RosenworcelChair of the Federal Communications Commission
Stephanie PollackDeputy Administrator of the Federal Highway Administration
Polly TrottenbergDeputy Secretary of Transportation
Mira ResnickState Department Deputy Assistant Secretary for Regional Security
Roberta JacobsonNational Security Council “border czar”
Gary GenslerSecurities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Chairman*
Genine Macks FidlerNational Council on the Humanities
Chanan WeissmanDirector for Technology and Democracy at National Security Council
Thomas NidesU.S. Ambassador to Israel [to be confirmed]
Eric GarcettiU.S. Ambassador to India [to be confirmed]
David CohenU.S. Ambassador to Canada [to be confirmed]
Mark GitensteinU.S. Ambassador to the European Union [to be confirmed]
Deborah LipstadtSpecial Envoy to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism [to be confirmed]
Jonathan KaplanU.S. Ambassador to Singapore [to be confirmed]
Marc StanleyU.S. Ambassador to Argentina [to be confirmed]
Rahm EmanuelU.S. Ambassador to Japan [to be confirmed]
Sharon KleinbaumCommissioner of the United States Commission on International Religious Freedom
Dan ShapiroAdviser on Iran
Michael AdlerU.S. Ambassador to Belgium [to be confirmed]
I think it’s time for someone to lay off the meth pipe.

I think it’s time for someone to lay off the meth pipe.
Hey buddy I just gave you a history lesson of what Christianity has done to our European brothers and sisters.

Christian religion was used to send European sons and fathers off to war in service of the Crusades leaving behind women and children.

Jesus states: Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, and whoever loves son or daughter more than me isn't worthy of me.

Jesus states: Whoever leaves leaves father, mother, sons, daughters, for my sake will receive a hundred fold and will inherit eternal life.

Of course Jesus never existed, but the J*ws that wrote this filth knew exactly what they were doing as they have proven to be masterful schemers.

Ask yourself why a non-J*w would be interested in Israel. Of course they shouldn't be interested in it they should be interested in their own lands and people. However who was interested in Israel........ J*ws and Muslims.

While the J*ws hoodwinked the European men to go off to fight for Israel the Muslims invaded while they were away, raping women and children in Europe.

Do you see the same thing playing out today as Israel bans immigration for everyone but the J*w and pushes 3rd world trash and Muslims to flood into Europe to take away what little land our people still hold, knowing full well the birthrates of these invaders is off the charts.

Who are the people pushing hardest for immigration into Europe. Jws, Jws, and more J*ws.

If you show kindness to these people much longer, or keep sucking and riding their cocks there won't be any Europe left and so our entire history will be erased, a history that has already been erased thanks to the Christianity that wiped out our pagan history.

So do yourself a favor and learn the truth. Tell Christianity and the J*w God to suck it.

Last edited: