Why You Shouldn't Accept Free Samples From Sources

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by CensoredBoardsSuck, May 29, 2015.

1. Nutpuncher

Nutpuncher Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

No, what you are suggesting is wrong. Ignore and spend your hard earned money elsewhere. Why do you want to stop them? Don't you have better things to do?

2. Burrr

Burrr Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

not every source that offers free samples is out to run the ol bait and switch. They may just want to score you as a customer, with or without a review. I still get a free sample from time to time, usually part of a promo. When I review and post bloods on the gear I always disclose my freebies or discounted gear, and I only leave reviews on review sites.
    Nobody on meso wants to see a review for free gear, thats just how things work here.

bickel29 likes this.
  3. Jayms

Jayms Member

Fuck you , if you don't like my dick don't show your ass to me , fag.

4. Jayms

Jayms Member

Yea I got something else to do , is fucking the asshole . By away I'm not gay but I fuck people like you all the time just to remind them. Who's your dady :D

5. jaymaximus

jaymaximus Member

You cant make multiple posts about fucking dudes in the ass and say youre not gay. That is actually the exact definition of gay. To the word.

Edit: Did you actually say "Im not gay, but I fuck dudes all the time?":eek:

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
    Kakarot, ickyrica, Docd187123 and 7 others like this.
  6. Mechanics

Mechanics Member

bhog, Nutpuncher and jaymaximus like this.
  7. bickel29

bickel29 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

It is extremely unfortunate that a thread that is also a sticky here has evolved into such an embarrassing mess. Not a good look for Meso, at all.

Don't get me wrong, I make my share of off color, off topic and combative posts, so I am guilty here as well. It's just unfortunate that we have taken a thread that Millard deemed worthy of "sticky status" and derailed it so badly. There are not many sticky threads at Meso - Millard obviously reserves that and uses it sparingly.

I'm not casting any stones, just stating my observation...

8. Jayms

Jayms Member

Uh dame it , will you missed my other comment in different thread , I said the same thing couple more times bro :cool: In my town if you a fuck guys you're not a gay , you're a daddy , as long you don't get anything in your hall . Mine still vergin and new :D. April falls , I got you .

9. Jayms

Jayms Member

Ok I'm gay , come over here cutie .

10. Jayms

Jayms Member

I didn't mean if that bro , I was giving an opinion you can agree or disagree but some those scums like don't have respect for new opinions , I mean if I'm wrong talk to me , explain to me but don't just shut me up .
    But I apologize anyway .

bickel29 likes this.
  11. Mechanics

Mechanics Member

If it is a opinion . That makes sense. Everyone here welcomes it.

12. greenddog1

greenddog1 Member

Simples??SMH

13. guyzcool

guyzcool Member

We need like an FDA for underground illegal steroid distribution labs!!

14. Bob Dole

Bob Dole Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Become an AnabolicLab.com Supporter and donate.

15. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I'm new to the Meso organization but this seems like a logical and very safe way to approach this situation.

16. ickyrica

Read the whole thread, good case to be made one way or the other...

17. MassTurk

MassTurk Member

Not really. as long as there are people who is willing to except free gear in return for a review
    They will put the rest of the community in a place to be scammed. Start up labs use willing members almost always to scam people. There are many sponsored boards if they are not bathtub brew operation of a couple of broke ass guys that's where they belong . You pay your fees and get your advertisement on a sponsor board.

18. ickyrica

New to the whole community as a whole. I 100% see that line of thinking and agree that the opportunity is ripe for fraud.
    But I mean, damn. Truely that prevalent? That is a shame. I guess all bets off when it comes to easy money.

I feel lucky. I found someone locally that is old school. Good hookup thank god.

19. LiberatedTissue

LiberatedTissue Junior Member

Thanks for the info. When you guys talk about blood tests, do you just go to your Dr and tell them what you are on? Sorry if this is dumb question, but I discussed this with my Dr and just got a tongue lashing.

20. MassTurk

MassTurk Member

Private md labs is one of the few you can use. There is a lot of info use search button :)