Wife needs a boost pt141 vs oxtocin?

Is ondansetron a good idea pre pt141 dose to deal with nausea? I'd like to try this pt141 experiment but have to keep my food up so eating lightly isn't an option.

+1 to it being very brief. Based on anecdote, I feel like I probably get the nausea worse than others, but even still, it passes very quickly. I feel shitty for a few, but it doesn’t affect my caloric intake for the day.

Tried PT141 a handful of times dosed at .5-1mg and each time made my very nauseous/unsettled.

Flush was felt within minutes, followed by an hour or two of very uncomfortable nausea, slaughtering any type of sexual desire during the evening in question, but with heightened libido for the following day.

overall i chalked it up to "not worth it" for me, as the extra libito was nice while i was in prep, where the nausea wasnt a big deal, but it made me way too sensitive (and im already very sensitive to begin with) that made it quite frustrating.

Tried PT141 a handful of times dosed at .5-1mg and each time made my very nauseous/unsettled.

Flush was felt within minutes, followed by an hour or two of very uncomfortable nausea, slaughtering any type of sexual desire during the evening in question, but with heightened libido for the following day.

overall i chalked it up to "not worth it" for me, as the extra libito was nice while i was in prep, where the nausea wasnt a big deal, but it made me way too sensitive (and im already very sensitive to begin with) that made it quite frustrating.

Yep, whoever put out the ".5-1mg" dosing instructions out there that most seem to find really screw up the impression of PT-141 they're left with.

For PT? 2mg for her.

For you. minimum 2mg. If you're over 200lbs, 2.5mg.

I find if you don't get an effective amount, you get all the sides and almost none of the benefit. More like a switch than a sliding scale.

Again, the conservative FDA approved dose for women, who typically have a significantly lower body mass than men, is 1.75mg. .5-1mg is less than worthless for men.

IMG_9002.webp

i had slight nausea during the first days with melanotan2 which is basically pt141 with tanning boost, took some otc sea sickness pills and worked wonders

didnt need any after a couple of days, like if the body adjusted

i had slight nausea during the first days with melanotan2 which is basically pt141 with tanning boost, took some otc sea sickness pills and worked wonders

didnt need any after a couple of days, like if the body adjusted

My experience as well. Sides lessen with each use, and never seem to return, with both MT-2 and PT-141.

Yep, whoever put out the ".5-1mg" dosing instructions out there that most seem to find really screw up the impression of PT-141 they're left with.

Again, the conservative FDA approved dose for women, who typically have a significantly lower body mass than men, is 1.75mg. .5-1mg is less than worthless for men.

View attachment 296732
My nausea escalated in a dose dependent manner, with 1mg being nearly intolerable for several hours.

I had read from previous anecdotes that some reported a lessening of negative sides with continued use, similar to MTII (Which i have used and tolerate exceptionally well), However after several weeks of use and forcing my way through 3-4 vials of the shit i saw zero reduction in magnitude or duration of side effects.

My individual response to the compound was unfavorable, and while i have not tried any heroic dosages of the compound, as the nausea associated with a dosage like you suggest would almost certainly not be tolerable for me, I doubt that difference would change it to a favorable experience

My nausea escalated in a dose dependent manner, with 1mg being nearly intolerable for several hours.

I had read from previous anecdotes that some reported a lessening of negative sides with continued use, similar to MTII (Which i have used and tolerate exceptionally well), However after several weeks of use and forcing my way through 3-4 vials of the shit i saw zero reduction in magnitude or duration of side effects.

My individual response to the compound was unfavorable, and while i have not tried any heroic dosages of the compound, as the nausea associated with a dosage like you suggest would almost certainly not be tolerable for me, I doubt that difference would change it to a favorable experience

Since you never exceeded 1mg we'll just have to disagree on whether the higher dosages proportionately increase the sides.

In any case, your experience is obviously atypical, as nothing like what you describe was experienced in the clinical trials using nearly twice the dose(1.75mg), If it were, even by just 10% of users. the FDA would've never approved a medicine, Vyleesi, with such a negative side effect profile nor would many doctors be willing to prescribe it.

The other possibility is you got some bad PT, which has happened to me in the past.

Since you never exceeded 1mg we'll just have to disagree on whether the higher dosages proportionately increase the sides.
I started at .25mg titrated up to 1mg, with side effects increasing in a directly proportional linear fashion, up until that point.

While its entirely possible that side effects would not have continued to linearly increase in exceeding 1mg, and something ill never know, given the pattern observed up until that point i was unwilling to test it further.

The other possibility is you got some bad PT, which has happened to me in the past.
This is certainly a possibility to be considered, as it came from a peptide retailer and not some pharma grade product. So certain risks are always going to be present with such retailers where novel/niche compounds like PT are unlikely to receive proper 3rd party testing.

This was, at least at the time, a well recognized supplier with favorable 3rd party anecdotal reports on their pt specifically on this or other forums, but that is certainly no guarantee of quality.

@BigTomJ Good conversation, thanks for sharing your experience.

It prompted me to dig into the data a little deeper, and was surprised to see nausea only reported by 40%(I would've expected 95%+), and that by the second dose the rate dropped to 3%. That's much faster of an improvement than I've experienced and seen in others.

Of the 8% who dropped out due to nausea, 90% of those did so after the first dose, so they weren't sticking around to see if it improved by the second dose.

"Nausea
In the pooled phase 3 placebo-controlled trials, nausea was the most common adverse reaction, reported in 40% of VYLEESI-treated patients compared to 1% of placebo-treated patients. The median onset of nausea was within one-hour post-dose and lasted about two hours in duration. The incidence of nausea was highest after the first VYLEESI dose (reported in 21% of patients) then declined to about 3% after subsequent doses. Thirteen percent of VYLEESI-treated patients received an anti-emetic medication. Overall, 8% of VYLEESI-treated patients and no placebo-treated patients prematurely discontinued the trials due to nausea."

I think I might update my guidance and just tell guys to be prepared to try it twice at 2.5mg. Be prepared for nausea the first time (have an anti nausea med on hand if it gets really bad), and then give it one more try, since there's a 99% chance any nausea should be far less severe by the second dose, if not completely gone, for good. It's not a "hospitalization" event even worst case scenario, just very uncomfortable.

Tried a 3mg dose over the weekend. Experienced a slight nausea effect (lessened by taking taurine beforehand) but little effect on libido. I'm not sure if I'm a non-responder or I just need an absolute hero dose. Maybe MT-2 would be a better option to try.

Tried a 3mg dose over the weekend. Experienced a slight nausea effect (lessened by taking taurine beforehand) but little effect on libido. I'm not sure if I'm a non-responder or I just need an absolute hero dose. Maybe MT-2 would be a better option to try.

That's a significant dose to illicit such little effect and low sides. MT2 I great so defiantly try that, but I wonder if your PT is good. Maybe try 3.5. That's my usual dose.

That's a significant dose to illicit such little effect and low sides. MT2 I great so defiantly try that, but I wonder if your PT is good. Maybe try 3.5. That's my usual dose.
I suppose it's possible I had a bad batch of PT. Can't rule it out. But I'll give MT-2 a try this weekend or next and try PT at a later date from a different source.

Back