Wow! GHK-Cu -- Too good to be true?

Live_Evil

10+ Year Member
GHK-Cu is a copper peptide that naturally occurs in the body, but exhibits a host of benefits when administered in supraphysiological amounts. According to the literature, there isn't a single negative side effect to GHK-Cu use. However, common sense dictates we don't use enough to cause copper poisoning, lol.

GHK-Cu could potentially rival TB-500 and BPC-157 for injury repair, but I've never tried GHK-Cu, so I'm going to reserve judgement on joint health until I've used it. It's also great for the skin, and reduces age markers like wrinkles. These same "anti-aging" properties lend themselves to rapid wound healing.

This is merely the tip of the iceberg, as GHK-Cu impacts gene expression, nerve growth, blood vessel growth, shows anti inflammatory properties, dramatic anti oxidant effects, anti cancer properties, heals acute lung injuries, blocks cortisone effects, reduces anxiety and aggression, and other stuff I don't care to list.

Have you guys ever tried this peptide? I just ordered some injectable GHK-copper, but I've heard it's supposed to be quite the painful injection. Regardless, I'll certainly use it for the next couple of months and post updates here.

Some literature for your reading pleasure: Regenerative and Protective Actions of the GHK-Cu Peptide in the Light of the New Gene Data

Admittedly I haven't read a ton on it, and still have research to do, but it sure seems like an amazing peptide. What are your guys' thoughts?

I ran three vials of it at 1.5mg a day (60mg total). I could not tell it did anything at all other than hurt going in and reduce my bank account.

Are you using it for healing or just general health benefits? What have you noticed so far?
My moms using it for healing, me just cosmetic and general health, and my girlfriend too, skin looks clearer, and thicker, small wrinkles gone, we’re both young though, but my mom has HD the most benefit, she’s moving better, thicker skin more noticeable on here because of age, and same where more defined wrinkles are less now because the skin has become less thin.

Sponsors

Latest posts