XENO PHARMACEUTICALS Domestic Source

@redrum720 well, I held my tongue for a while on X.
But I won't hold back on his know-it-all ass anymore.
I've seen it too many times here over the years, start up sources come here playing the "good guy" gimmick and it ends in a train wreck. MS even brought Jeeesus into his game of lies.
I'll hold my ground on sources offering free gear to members, I strongly believe that there is NO good that can come from it here.
X knew the controversy regarding that subject, but in lieu of asking the community for input on the subject he let his personal agenda/opinion lead his intro.
That doesn't surprise me at all after quietly reading ever post in this thread up until the time I decided to be active in it....he's playing the "I'm here to serve the community" card but he is just like every other source, he's here because its free to be here and it fits his agenda.
There are many members here that would "die for some good gear", but that shouldn't stop anyone from calling bullshit when a sources says "he's 100% confident that his gear would never cause any harm".

Agreed 100% I'm.not the holy frail to stop bashing sources but have a reason what he's done is shit but you brought proof a lot of then other guys just jumping into the bashing with no proof I read this thread it funny not a lot of input from a lot of members including myself
Oh and you shouldn't hold your tongue when you have proofing one should but the rest of us we including me should shut up and start bashing when the gear comes back bunk

Agreed 100% I'm.not the holy frail to stop bashing sources but have a reason what he's done is shit but you brought proof a lot of then other guys just jumping into the bashing with no proof I read this thread it funny not a lot of input from a lot of members including myself
Oh and you shouldn't hold your tongue when you have proofing one should but the rest of us we including me should shut up and start bashing when the gear comes back bunk
I don't blame people for being really suspicious as there's so much BS that comes from these sources. If anyone has gotten hold of their bathtub gin to test then by all means share the results!

There were some things i did wrong when starting this thread the samples did throw a red flag on Meso,

but i have been very honest about everything and have made good on posting pictures other labs are afraid to.

@retpsd i said 100% but cmon man everyone is aware thats impossible, we are human, i meant close to 100% as humanly possible.

Ive even promised HPLC testing which almost no other labs are willing to do.

Im not here to pull a fast one on anybody, ill be the first to say im probably the newest most untested unproven lab around and your money is better spent elsewhere, period. Everyones gotta start somewhere and all i want is to earn everyones respect.

XENO

Last edited:
There were some things i did wrong when starting this thread the samples did throw a red flag on Meso,

but i have been very honest about everything and have made good on posting pictures other labs are afraid to.

@Reptsd i said 100% but cmon man everyone is aware thats impossible, we are human, i meant close to 100% as humanly possible.

XENO

Which lab will be doing the HPLC testing?

Would you like to retract your linear cash flow theory statements at this time too?

@Reptsd i said 100% but cmon man everyone is aware thats impossible, we are human, i meant close to 100% as humanly possible.

Im not here to pull a fast one on anybody, ill be the first to say im probably the newest most untested unproven lab around and your money is better spent elsewhere, period. Everyones gotta start somewhere and all i want is to earn everyones respect.

XENO

You also lied and said you'd reveal your old screen name if Millard told you he didn't save IPs. He told you he didn't then you came up with another excuse.

Which lab will be doing the HPLC testing?

Would you like to retract your linear cash flow theory statements at this time too?

Simec Ag.

No i cannot, i wish i could just to be agreeable but i stand by those statements. There is always going to be more money coming in than the cost of a new batch of raws granted i dont spend on average 6/7ths of that money before i order another batch.

Simec Ag.

No i cannot, i wish i could just to be agreeable but i stand by those statements. There is always going to be more money coming in than the cost of a new batch of raws granted i dont spend on average 6/7ths of that money before i order another batch.

No, you are naive and shortsighted. Do you have any actual business experience? Keep up with the BS, its all you have.

You also lied and said you'd reveal your old screen name if Millard told you he didn't save IPs. He told you he didn't then you came up with another excuse.

I actually said why i could not before he even responded. It was an honest mistake, i really intended on posting it until i realized all of the information that i would be linked with. I know it looks really fishy, i do, i wish i could have made good on that promise but it was ignorant of me to hastily say i would be able to post it.

Ill give it to you through PM if you would like, i trust you not to jeapordize everyones safety.

I actually said why i could not before he even responded. It was an honest mistake, i really intended on posting it until i realized all of the information that i would be linked with. I know it looks really fishy, i do, i wish i could have made good on that promise but it was ignorant of me to hastily say i would be able to post it.

Ill give it to you through PM if you would like, i trust you not to jeapordize everyones safety.

No I wouldn't but no thanks.. I don't need to be put in that position.

Another honest mistake, huh? Is that what you'll say when you lack of experience screws Meso members over?

No, you are naive and shortsighted. Do you have any actual business experience? Keep up with the BS, its all you have.

I dont want to argue about it but i mean you just keep saying its shortsighted. Show me numbers on how that would not work-out?

Finished kilo of test e costs me roughly 1000$ to produce, producing 400 vials, lets say its a terrible month and I sell only half of those vials before in 4 weeks results come back and its a weak batch, i made roughly 8000$ 1/7th equals 1100$ which is more than it would cost to replace the entire kilo let alone just the 200 vials. So as long as i didnt spend more than 7000 dollars (6/7ths) in 4 weeks i have more than enough to replace the 200 vials and then some.

Now if i bought the second batch and there was also a problem then there would be an issue. Therefore i dont even go by the 6/7ths i used as an example. I always ensure i have enough to replace 2 bad batches in a row not to mention im going to be HPLC testing as much as possible so that this is not an issue.

XENO

I believe Biggerben knows his other handle...he's just not at liberty to reveal it yet as he didn't want to show his hand so soon

@retpsd i said 100% but cmon man everyone is aware thats impossible, we are human, i meant close to 100% as humanly possible.
XENO
Don't throw a cmon man back at me....I didn't make the claim, you fucking did.
Then you side stepped it when others called you out saying "Proceeding my reputation i also have answers to both of these questions" but no one will believe me because I'm a source <insert victim card> and now you say you didn't mean it the way you said it.
So what the fuck is it, you have answers, or you didn't mean to say it?
Cmon man.
Best of luck with your HPLC testing, post it up when you have it.
Until then, fuck the fuck off.

Another honest mistake, huh? Is that what you'll say when you lack of experience screws Meso members over?

I actually didnt make the error i caught myself, i just shouldnt have said i could post it. I dont have alot of experience but im more competent than most.

Ive also sent out sterile gear thats passed labmax and anecdotal evidence.

If something were to go wrong i will be here to address the problem and correct it.

XENO

I dont want to argue about it but i mean you just keep saying its shortsighted. Show me numbers on how that would not work-out?

Finished kilo of test e costs me roughly 1000$ to produce, producing 400 vials, lets say its a terrible month and I sell only half of those vials before in 4 weeks results come back and its a weak batch, i made roughly 8000$ 1/7th equals 1100$ which is more than it would cost to replace the entire kilo let alone just the 200 vials. So as long as i didnt spend more than 7000 dollars (6/7ths) in 4 weeks i have more than enough to replace the 200 vials and then some.

Now if i bought the second batch and there was also a problem then there would be an issue. Therefore i dont even go by the 6/7ths i used as an example. I always ensure i have enough to replace 2 bad batches in a row not to mention im going to be HPLC testing as much as possible so that this is not an issue.

XENO

Now you're getting it. In the real world, things don't go as planned. And when something happens, your cash takes a huge hit.

Answer my question. Do you have any actual business experience or not?

BTW, have you noticed that the more you get pushed, the more your story changes? Its a common theme throughout this thread.

Don't throw a cmon man back at me....I didn't make the claim, you fucking did.
Then you side stepped it when others called you out saying "Proceeding my reputation i also have answers to both of these questions" but no one will believe me because I'm a source <insert victim card> and now you say you didn't mean it the way you said it.
So what the fuck is it, you have answers, or you didn't mean to say it?
Cmon man.
Best of luck with your HPLC testing, post it up when you have it.
Until then, fuck the fuck off.

I did mean to say it and i never said that i didnt. You just took it literally when that was clearly not the case.

Like i said unless you thought i was claiming to be more than human you know that saying 100% was meant to be taken as close as humanly possible.

This was my answer which i have already given.

Now you're getting it. In the real world, things don't go as planned. And when something happens, your cash takes a huge hit.

Answer my question. Do you have any actual business experience or not?

BTW, have you noticed that the more you get pushed, the more your story changes? Its a common theme throughout this thread.

Yes i do,

What did i change exactly? 6/7ths was used as an example to show you how little of the money i would have to save as you voiced your concern about me not having enough to pay board sponsor fees. If you go back to the first pages of this thread i offered a few different ways of substaniating a claim of having reserve funds.

Last edited: