XENO PHARMACEUTICALS Domestic Source

I did mean to say it and i never said that i didnt. You just took it literally when that was clearly not the case.

Like i said unless you thought i was claiming to be more than human you know that saying 100% was meant to be taken as close as humanly possible.

This was my answer which i have already given.

There was more than one person that took it literally. Like I said, keep talking, its all you have.

I actually didnt make the error i caught myself, i just shouldnt have said i could post it. I dont have alot of experience but im more competent than most.

Ive also sent out sterile gear thats passed labmax and anecdotal evidence.

If something were to go wrong i will be here to address the problem and correct it.

XENO

Who what when
Lab max did I miss.that thread with your gear please show me this pass labmax

I have a question and this will break u or show strength
You don't want say your other handle which is not fine at all but do you still come into.meso as your other handle?
If so we should.know who.You are I don't have long here are you older than me here are you a wkm or awesome member
U must answer the question
Or or or...

There was more than one person that took it literally. Like I said, keep talking, its all you have.

Your reasoning 100% is not possible is because im human therefore to take 100% literally you would have to think im claiming to be more than human.

So you thought i was claiming to be more than human?

This is really starting to not make any sense guys.

Your reasoning 100% is not possible is because im human therefore to take 100% literally you would have to think im claiming to be more than human.

So you thought i was claiming to be more than human?

This is really starting to not make any sense guys.

I thought you didn't want to argue? Story changing again? Oh wait...honest mistake, right? ;)

If someone is harmed by my gear i would replace the order and then some, i can say with 100% confidence this will never occcur. Keeping gear sterile is not some daunting task, its very simple.

I truly hope you have a great day as i will let results do the talking for me from this point forward.

XENO

Just a friendly reminder of what YOU said. No twisting from us, only you. :)

I have a question and this will break u or show strength
You don't want say your other handle which is not fine at all but do you still come into.meso as your other handle?
If so we should.know who.You are I don't have long here are you older than me here are you a wkm or awesome member
U must answer the question
Or or or...

If i was not honest i wouldnt have even mentioned the other handle. The fact i said i had one was going to bring ridicule, its not beneficial to me i was just being honest.

No i dont come on here on my other handle anymore, yes i am older than you, im before wkm's and all of that so i dont know what i would be.

XENO

How's the pimping going on UGBB, Xeno? Get any orders from the members there? Methinks not ;)

If i was not honest i wouldnt have even mentioned the other handle. The fact i said i had one was going to bring ridicule, its not beneficial to me i was just being honest.

No i dont come on here on my other handle anymore, yes i am older than you, im before wkm's and all of that so i dont know what i would be.

XENO

Hey we had honest before human oh that's right Mike strong was honest now wasn't he

This is crazy, I've tried for 30 pages and nothing productive has occured, ill be back on when i have HPLC testing. For anyone interested we will have a blood test out on evo beggining of july hes a respected guy and his order was purchased.

XENO

Last edited:

Sponsors

Latest posts