XENO PHARMACEUTICALS Domestic Source

No no no.. Yesterday you said this referring to the IP address:

Millard has confirmed, post it.

You know full well Millard will not comb through your post history and delete what you call "identifying information" and he won't delete your acct and remove all posts. Give me a break. You're changing your story from yesterday, seems indicative of how you'll handle issues/problems as a source.

Millard responded as we both suspected, but im debating giving my handle to a board member who i trust will not post it out and that the board would be able to take their word for. Maybe CBS? He could notify the board that im not schilling, not a troll, that im a respected member etc. As a member of this board as well, i would like to trust that he would not put me in harms way just because I have decided to start sourcing.

Yesterday i responded instantly to the fact ip address wasn't saved and remembered later that i do have lots of identifying information on my account. Height weight skin color actual photos of myself my profession where im located etc. Its quite alot of information that is of real concern, to say its not is simply untrue.

If we think about this logically, why would i admit to a second handle knowing i would catch heat for it and then make up false excuses when i could have simply said that i did not have a second handle. It really doesn't make any sense. Im simply being honest and upfront with everyone.

XENO

Millard responded as we both suspected, but im debating giving my handle to a board member who i trust will not post it out and that the board would be able to take their word for. Maybe CBS? He could notify the board that im not schilling, not a troll, that im a respected member etc. As a member of this board as well, i would like to trust that he would not put me in harms way just because I have decided to start sourcing.

Yesterday i responded instantly to the fact ip address wasn't saved and remembered later that i do have lots of identifying information on my account. Height weight skin color actual photos of myself my profession where im located etc. Its quite alot of information that is of real concern, to say its not is simply untrue.

If we think about this logically, why would i admit to a second handle knowing i would catch heat for it and then make up false excuses when i could have simply said that i did not have a second handle. It really doesn't make any sense. Im simply being honest and upfront with everyone.

XENO
Are you @Undertow333 ?

Last edited:
Really ups no no and no. You should really do your home work. Go and read legal muscle. Come back in few years when you finally get out of your garage. Right now you practices are harmful and dangerous

I will purchase the book and read it, i still have not seen a legitimate reason that using UPS would be more dangerous than USPS. The only person to post any semblance of useful information was Millard and i believe from reading his posts on the subject he is not opposed to using private mail carriers either, im not speaking for him but that's how i interpreted it. The only reason that held any weight was the overall volume, but like i pointed out that is not quantifiable in regard to packages being opened. Ive been trying to find an average percentage of packages that are opened by each mail carrier, i will let you know when if i come across it.

Again im using USPS and unsealed vials for since that is what MESO prefers. The other boards have no qualms with either so i will use USPS and unsealed vials with them as well.

XENO

Thank you for the vote of confidence, and you are right that I wouldn't put anyone in harms way. However, I don't want the responsibility. My only interest here - and the point of my request - is to see full *public* disclosure. If you are unwilling to post your handle publicly, so be it.

Yeah Xeno yeah...tell us another good story we need the laughs

Again if you would think about the situation logically, i have no incentive to admit to a handle and then make up excuses as to why i can't post it. You don't seem to be addressing the statement or responding intelligently, rather just blindly asserting that everything is a lie.

Posing the opinion that i may be lying based on A. B. and C. is a much better option if you have a true concern and would like to protect the board members.

I will then address reason A. B. and C.

XENO

A while back i researched mail carriers for 15 minutes and was overwhelmed with information. Maybe you should try it.

Thank you for the vote of confidence, and you are right that I wouldn't put anyone in harms way. However, I don't want the responsibility. My only interest here is to see full *public* disclosure. If you are unwilling to post your handle publicly, so be it.

I understand, if the board would like to suggest someone else instead than please do so.

XENO

Assuming he can bypass the TOR system then he would be able to find it as Im logged in and IP's are stored for 24hrs. I would think there would be some serious work and extensive knowledge involved in being able to achieve this but i could be wrong.

I understand, if the board would like to suggest someone else instead than please do so.

XENO

I dont think this route is going to work for you. Nobody wants the burden and everyone wants to know.

What happens when you get a big batch a bad raws and everyone gets screwed? Because at that point everyone will be wanting meso member xxxxx to give out your info

I dont think this route is going to work for you. Nobody wants the burden and everyone wants to know.

What happens when you get a big batch a bad raws and everyone gets screwed? Because at that point everyone will be wanting meso member xxxxx to give out your info

When i recieve a big batch of bad raws i will know, but you do have a valid point and i understand if a member does not want to be held somewhat responsible for that information.

Assuming he can bypass the TOR system then he would be able to find it as Im logged in and IP's are stored for 24hrs. I would think there would be some serious work and extensive knowledge involved in being able to achieve this but i could be wrong.

PI doesn't have your IP address. He was just pointing out the fact that it's not that difficult for a determined person to find it.

I have, for much longer than 15mins, im confused as to how the quantity of related information lends credibility to your argument?

I wont argue it because i dont feel like it right now and im already multitasking at the moment lol, but as someone else has said there is a reason why EVERYONE else does not use fedex or ups.