XENO PHARMACEUTICALS Domestic Source

Hahaha sure thats why u follow me everywhere on this forum u are either really bad at ur job or ur a lying sack of shit most likely the later good luck old man;) this will be the last post I reply to of ur sorry ass....u are now ignored;)

Same to you fucktard...you are now on my shitlist. It's bliss not seeing your posts Meek as they are not worth reading.

How does it feel when 90% of the forum is ignoring you?

IMO, sources that use pre-sealed vials have leakage issues when in transit. So much so, that the outside of the box gets discolored from the oil.

How can you be sure that your vials won't leak in transit to a customer?

Im just following this thread cause i REALLY want to know who this is!!! Damn.....the suspense.

Im just following this thread cause i REALLY want to know who this is!!! Damn.....the suspense.

I will have to require millard to remove all identifying information from the account before i post it as well, I do not know if he is willing to do this or not either. My original handle has pictures height weight age profession where i live etc. obviously information that is a security risk. I have not recieved a response from him yet. (not that he should have by now)

Im trying to be open and transparent with everyone and really do have the end-user in mind, that is why i go to the trouble of using a pre-sealed vial but i see that this either A. doesnt matter or B. makes members feel more uncomfortable by majority. I will change this to accomadate and i apologize to those I've made feel uncomfortable.

Moving forward, I would like to comply with whatever it is the board would have me do in regards to quality control. Any suggestions are appreciated.

XENO

Like I said before I understand your reasoning for the use of sterile vials, but once "YOU" break the seal and puncture the rubber stopper it is no longer sterile at that point. We as consumers have no idea wether or not any of it is sterile, but it is up to you to convince us of your method to provide completely contaminate free products. I noticed you also have been a member here, how long have you been here?

Not too long, I believe its been approximately two years.

Are you a WKM?

I recieved a response from millard and the IP address is only stored for 24hrs. Ill have to make sure these records can't be restored once deleted, but its looking good so far, i just asked if he would be able to delete identifying information off the account. I guess i could have him delete the account permenantly but that would be a shame.

XENO

I recieved a response from millard and the IP address is only stored for 24hrs. Ill have to make sure these records can't be restored once deleted, but its looking good so far, i just asked if he would be able to delete identifying information off the account. I guess i could have him delete the account permenantly but that would be a shame.

XENO

No no no.. Yesterday you said this referring to the IP address:

Well, it's your lucky day because Millard doesn't store IP addresses.

I will confirm with millard and ensure that there would not be a backdoor to obtaining this information somehow, if everything checks out i will post it.

Millard has confirmed, post it.

You know full well Millard will not comb through your post history and delete what you call "identifying information" and he won't delete your acct and remove all posts. Give me a break. You're changing your story from yesterday, seems indicative of how you'll handle issues/problems as a source.

Really ups no no and no. You should really do your home work. Go and read legal muscle. Come back in few years when you finally get out of your garage. Right now you practices are harmful and dangerous