• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Fake Racism

I don't know why it should be illegal to call someone a racist. Being a racist and talking about it should be protected free speech, so calling someone a racist isn't the same as accusing them of a crime.

When the woman said the man should be sent to prison, they should have reminded her that being prejudice against obese, loud mouthed rude people isn't a crime, but she could be banned from the store for abusing their checkout system and for disrupting regular commerce.

I don't know why it should be illegal to call someone a racist. Being a racist and talking about it should be protected free speech, so calling someone a racist isn't the same as accusing them of a crime.

When the woman said the man should be sent to prison, they should have reminded her that being prejudice against obese, loud mouthed rude people isn't a crime, but she could be banned from the store for abusing their checkout system and for disrupting regular commerce.
It was all for political gain for this specific person. I always love when people’s lies backfire on them.

Racism is used as an excuse for someones own laziness and incompetence.
The democrats always talking racism have nothing else to say, so they play the age old race card. They sound foolish and ignorant.
Fact- blacks kill blacks. Whites have nothing to do with it. Blacks are pulling the triggers on a gun, a gun isnt going off by itself.
Its all about 75% of all blacks being born out of wedlock, thats the Real issue.

Racism is used as an excuse for someones own laziness and incompetence.
The democrats always talking racism have nothing else to say, so they play the age old race card. They sound foolish and ignorant.
Fact- blacks kill blacks. Whites have nothing to do with it. Blacks are pulling the triggers on a gun, a gun isnt going off by itself.
Its all about 75% of all blacks being born out of wedlock, thats the Real issue.

You think thats all there is to racism? blacks killing blacks?
Its the fact that people think its all good now, slavery is over and they have been able to eat at white counters for 60 years now so get over it.
Its gonna take a long time for the distrust between the races to end.

Ah yes.... the white race is under such intense oppression these days. I'm glad you were strong enough to stand up for them and give them a voice. You are basically the rosa parks of the internet and I'm just glad I was here to witness it.
As a white man i want my 40 acres and a mule o africa should apologize to the white people it enslaved until then no justice no peace

Hmm. I am not "a person of color" and did a decade in Prison for my first criminal offense, Where not a single person was injured. I felt no special "privilege" in this

Hmm. I am not "a person of color" and did a decade in Prison for my first criminal offense, Where not a single person was injured. I felt no special "privilege" in this

shut up whitey. take your white privilege elsewhere. there’s no room for common sense in this thread. you damn cracker...

For example if you were black and poor you'd have been thrown in prison for a good long time for even minor crimes as the judicial system is stacked against people of color.

Jezzus .... here we go again.

You do realize that sentencing is done on a structured tier right? No, you don't or you wouldn't have posted that dribble.

Structured sentencing assures that, ceteris paribus, all defendents receive the same time for the same crime no matter ethnicity.

There are caveats however. For example.

Let's pretend two pedophiles show up in court for sentencing.

One is Mindless wor ... errr I mean white. One is black. However, they have both comitted the same exact crime. BOTH will receive an almost IDENTICAL sentence.

Now, let's reexamine the above scenarios. Let's pretend that the first perp also has past sentencings (doesn't even matter what they are) but the second perp has an absolute clean record besides the current charge.

Perp one will receive more time (the upper limit of the min/max allowable sentence) than perp 2 will.

For a long time now, Judges have not decided how much time anyone receives. They have a structured sentencing guideline that tells THEM how much time the perp will receive. The judge just can't make numbers up.

And that is how structured sentencing works.

In short, you have watched too many movies or listened to fake news outlets for way too long.

Quit spreading non truth bullshit.

i agree, Fake Racism is the new thing. Its ridiculous.
Blacks commit the majority of violent crime.
93% of all black killings are commited by other blacks.

Sponsors