• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Can someone recommend a good anabolic reference book?

Ankle pick

I’d like to learn a lot more then I know about AAS and how they affect the body, hormones and how they work on the body, something written in layman’s terms but covers everything . Diet, workouts , etc. can anyone recommend a good book ? I tend to learn better from pages then a screen . thanks
ap

Can anyone recommend a book so I can understand more about hormones, compounds and how they work and affect the body. Diet , workouts and pct . thanks
AP

I’d like to learn a lot more then I know about AAS and how they affect the body, hormones and how they work on the body, something written in layman’s terms but covers everything . Diet, workouts , etc. can anyone recommend a good book ? I tend to learn better from pages then a screen . thanks
ap
Click the drop down menu at the top of this site and look at the steroid profiles.

Amazon has the book Anabolics 11th edition. That would probably cover everything you are looking for, pricy though- like 80 bucks.
Edit: not sure about the diet or workouts part.

I was thinking more along the lines of free if someone emailed it to him. Doubt the authors doing any selling about now.
He could find a torrent for any steroid ebook. But still, why recommend that one?

He could find a torrent for any steroid ebook. But still, why recommend that one?

Because if I recall correctly when he was peddling it the feed back was it was good basic info that was consolidated. It could be found with research so not worth the 50.

If he can get it free it may be worth the read for him.

I've always liked William Llewellyn's reference books to be excellent. No frills, just straight info. The guy is highly regarded.

Code:
http://fliphtml5.com/wtdj/ukvp

Also, a huge disclaimer. I am not a Llewelyn fan. I think there are better sources of information out there.
What don’t y
Really - that's your first recommendation? $50 for @Musclehead320's bible?

I'd go with $12 for @w_llewellyn's ANABOLICS.

i do better with books, I belong to a few forums , vintage guitars, plant breeding, and I get lost sometimes in forums .
I’ll read something inportant and loose where I read it. This forum is dense with info and that’s great , but it requires a lot of dissemination. The beauty of forums is to ask direct questions , books can’t do that .