1 year transformation

How has progress been since November, and what are you shooting for now?
Since November progress has been slow and steady. Ive put on 10lbs since while keep the same bf. Very much been a mental struggle with being able to eat enough to put size on. That thought and image is always at the front of my mine how I used to look and is holding me back from gaining more than id like. Diet and training are still strict. Started up a similar cycle to the one in this picture a couple weeks ago feeling great on it.

Since November progress has been slow and steady. Ive put on 10lbs since while keep the same bf. Very much been a mental struggle with being able to eat enough to put size on. That thought and image is always at the front of my mine how I used to look and is holding me back from gaining more than id like. Diet and training are still strict. Started up a similar cycle to the one in this picture a couple weeks ago feeling great on it.
The struggle is real and keep fighting the good fight.

You have made an impressive transformation sir. I’m very inspired.

Two questions though:
1) what macros have you been on lately to be able to put on 10 lbs of muscle while staying the same body fat percentage, that’s amazing? And
2) you mentioned a while back you were on HGH, were you on that this whole time? And how many IU a day?