100mg test 400-500mg npp

Most men on fina dont get ed. Why would npp be as bad or worse than an actual anti androgen? (Ik 5ar inhibitor)
Different downstream effects man. Fina does have the potential to cause ED though, and even potentially destroy someone's ability to produce DHT at all, to the point that even at greater than 1000 ng/dl of test they can't get hard, and experience depression.

But DHT performs mostly virilizing effects, while (of course) contributing to other functions in the body, test can actually fulfill those roles if the dosage is cranked high enough. The guys who no are no longer capable of producing DHT have seen positive results from supraphysiological dosages of test, since any androgen will bind to androgen receptors, but DHT has an insane binding affinity, while test's binding affinity is pretty weak.

So, DHT is thought to be mostly utilized during puberty, while a tiny portion needs to remain in old age, and it does actually decline as we age along with test. Basically, Finasteride is reducing an androgen we have in overabundance that we don't need nearly as much of, while the anti androgen effects of nandrolone directly reduce hormones we actually need for a healthy libido.

Wait till week 6-12. Your dick needs DHT to perform. With to much DHN in the system with no competition it’s only a mater of time before your erections go to shit or you get none at all. 100mg test and 400mg nandrolone might be fine for some but probably not the majority. I would add a DHT to the mix. Just a little will go along way.

Yep. I’m usually fine until about week 8 or 9

Different downstream effects man. Fina does have the potential to cause ED though, and even potentially destroy someone's ability to produce DHT at all, to the point that even at greater than 1000 ng/dl of test they can't get hard, and experience depression.

But DHT performs mostly virilizing effects, while (of course) contributing to other functions in the body, test can actually fulfill those roles if the dosage is cranked high enough. The guys who no are no longer capable of producing DHT have seen positive results from supraphysiological dosages of test, since any androgen will bind to androgen receptors, but DHT has an insane binding affinity, while test's binding affinity is pretty weak.

So, DHT is thought to be mostly utilized during puberty, while a tiny portion needs to remain in old age, and it does actually decline as we age along with test. Basically, Finasteride is reducing an androgen we have in overabundance that we don't need nearly as much of, while the anti androgen effects of nandrolone directly reduce hormones we actually need for a healthy libido.
Correct, but DHN + DHT + T should be fine? I dont see the logic in getting ED with extra androgens in your body. Its not an anti androgen, it doesnt fuck with 5 AR other than it converting into dhn

ik what finasteride is and does. I’m speaking on how npp is not finasteride

It has the potential yes but the risk is relatively low for fucking FINA the devil compound so it doesn’t make sense for npp be to demonized about cock issues

Correct, but DHN + DHT + T should be fine? I dont see the logic in getting ED with extra androgens in your body. Its not an anti androgen, it doesnt fuck with 5 AR other than it converting into dhn

ik what finasteride is and does. I’m speaking on how npp is not finasteride
My main point though, is that nandrolone plays with other hormones that impact sexual function. The libido isn't only impacted by androgens and estrogen.

It's up to you man. Everyone has their own version of risk vs reward. I'm not trying to preach, just state the science as to how the compound itself behaves.

I just take the pellets and jam em in my ass...or take a satanic ritual knife and make a incision and put the pellet inside. Then I make a blood sacrifice and dip sutre and stitch myself back up! Cool huh?

So its wierd. Im always horny on nandrolone but sometimes my dick has some glitches. Im on a lot of npp rn. Ive heard that prolactin is released in your system after orgasm which is what makes you flacid after. I think because of the higher release i am having some minor dick issues as opposed to deca where it felt like I could go a few rounds with bowl of fruit haha (early donald glover reference).
Npp and deca are the exact same compound . Nandrolone phenylpropionate/ Nandrolone decanoate. They just have different esters.

Npp and deca are the exact same compound . Nandrolone phenylpropionate/ Nandrolone decanoate. They just have different esters.
Ive wondered if the aldosterone levels are different on npp comparer to deca because of the shorter ester. I also wonder about some of the other things because there are a lot of similarities between the two but my npp cycle is showing me that the higher release and quicker metabolism effects your body a little differently.

Yeah NPP/deca/nandrolone is great untill I get suicidally depressed a few weeks in. Tren on the other hand, no problems.

Wait till week 6-12. Your dick needs DHT to perform. With to much DHN in the system with no competition it’s only a mater of time before your erections go to shit or you get none at all. 100mg test and 400mg nandrolone might be fine for some but probably not the majority. I would add a DHT to the mix. Just a little will go along way.
Nope. Week 11 feeling fucking awesome. No dick issues the whole time.

I’ll be honest, I use to want to think low test would work well for gaining mass, but after running over 200mg for the first time in a year gaining weight and progressing has never been easier. 400mgs of test alone did much better than 400 tren with 150 test. Can’t imagine both moderate tren and test gains would be like, but I’m never going back to that poison again.

I’ll be honest, I use to want to think low test would work well for gaining mass, but after running over 200mg for the first time in a year gaining weight and progressing has never been easier. 400mgs of test alone did much better than 400 tren with 150 test. Can’t imagine both moderate tren and test gains would be like, but I’m never going back to that poison again.
Through my experience high test, low test, no test with a different compound doesn’t make much difference as far as actual tissue accrued. If you body composition is improving and you’re getting stronger then you’re gaining tissue. People associate weight gain with tissue gained. Usually this is water and glycogen. No matter what you take or how much there’s only so much lean tissue you can gain at a time. I just really don’t think the drugs are that important. Pick 1 or 2 that don’t give you bad sides and run them at the minimum effective dose and milk everything you can out of the dose by upping calories and training harder. The reason a lot of guys opt for low or no test is because they’re prone to estrogen sides. I’d rather somebody take less test than throw in another drug to combat the sides.

Takin
Through my experience high test, low test, no test with a different compound doesn’t make much difference as far as actual tissue accrued. If you body composition is improving and you’re getting stronger then you’re gaining tissue. People associate weight gain with tissue gained. Usually this is water and glycogen. No matter what you take or how much there’s only so much lean tissue you can gain at a time. I just really don’t think the drugs are that important. Pick 1 or 2 that don’t give you bad sides and run them at the minimum effective dose and milk everything you can out of the dose by upping calories and training harder. The reason a lot of guys opt for low or no test is because they’re prone to estrogen sides. I’d rather somebody take less test than throw in another drug to combat the sides.
Takin npp for my locks of justice

Verdict from my experience here....Wonderful, no issues with my dick, hairloss mitigated, and i felt happy as fuark. Had some leaky nips but cleared right up when i started taking a small dose of ralox each day.
10/10 will do again.

Verdict from my experience here....Wonderful, no issues with my dick, hairloss mitigated, and i felt happy as fuark. Had some leaky nips but cleared right up when i started taking a small dose of ralox each day.
10/10 will do again.
Actually, i was wayyyyy hornier and wayyyyy harder than before the cycle. Finasteride fucked me up, npp returned my sex life to me.