2020 presidential primaries

Discussion in 'Political Discourse' started by flenser, Feb 24, 2019.

1. bambam333

bambam333 Member

There’s not much better than seeing a man call another man a cunt

T-Bagger likes this.
  2. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

It’s all about the timing

3. bambam333

bambam333 Member

Lmao it was perfect timing thrown in right at the end as you were walking away

4. brutus79

brutus79 Member

The argument doesn't need to hold weight. He wasn't born in this country.

Ultimatepip likes this.
  5. Couchlockd1

Couchlockd1 Member

Doesn't need backed up. You will see.

Hey, how's that fat cheeseburger eating, diet Coke drinking orange faced clowns dick taste?

Did he coin the term "fuck face" after he pulled his dick out your mouth and wiped the tip across your eyes?

I am 100% USA born.

..... cunt.

6. Ultimatepip

Ultimatepip Member

Another good one, man your killing it!!:rolleyes: Did your parents hookup while competing in the special Olympics? It would explain alot.

7. johntt44

johntt44 Member

Yes, they definitely did. His dad thought he pulled a threesome but he's crosseyed so it just looked like a threesome.

8. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

Someone enlighten me. What would happen if the national debt was actually paid up and none existed?

Big Swole Papa Smurf likes this.
  9. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

For starters, no nation could ever lay claim to demanding and collecting that debt in full, thereby collapsing our economy instantly.

10. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

Would it drive the American dollar to the most valuable in the world?

11. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

I’m not an economist to be able to answer that, but it would make sense that it would definitely skyrocket the value of the dollar.

12. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

What kills me is that we live in a world with virtual money. It’s not real and only exists on paper. The fkn banks don’t even keep large amounts of money anymore. I tried to pull out 20k cash from my bank and they told me it would be a few days or I could drive around to different branches and try that. I was so fkn pissed.

To me the American government basically says demand all you want. If you really want it come get it. It’s all just fake made up numbers that will never be balanced.

13. flenser

flenser Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Just the opposite. There aren't enough dollars in the world to pay off the national debt, even less so in the hands of the government. The only way to do it would be to make more money which would destroy the dollar.

The fractional reserve system the US government imposes on it's subjects is intentionally inflationary. To keep it functioning total debt not only can never be paid off, but must continue to grow to prevent defaults on that debt.

14. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

That’s some crazy shit. I’d love to be able to come back in 200 yrs Nd see it then.

15. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Kennedy attempted to dismantle the fed reserve and bring us back to the gold standard so our money was actually worth something and he paid for it with his life.

16. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

How you been bro?

17. flenser

Good, except for the shoulder thing. Headed to Jamaica Thursday, and come back the day before surgery. Probably still have sand in my shorts when I get to the hospital : )

T-Bagger and johntt44 like this.
  18. johntt44

johntt44 Member

Hope everything goes well for you.

flenser likes this.
  19. flenser

You're talking about Executive Order 11110 which is widely believed to have been a direct threat to the federal reserve system. Edward Griffon does a good job showing the content of the order wouldn't have ended the fed. I don't believe anyone knows for sure why they killed him, just that they did.

T-Bagger likes this.
  20. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Safe travels and speedy recovery bro