Whats up with the packaging label on my Test E?
Looks nothing like the Test P I received same order, or the odin website Test E.

test-e.JPGtest-e-lot.JPGodin-teste.png

Odiin isn't known for quality.
Yea I should have checked things out closer.
I found this Odin Pharmaceuticals when I was checking odin out before the purchase.
Then found out "odin anabolics" is overseas UG lab with not so good of a track record after I ordered. This Test E has me concerned to the point I'm not using it until/if this gets straightened out. Although a counterfeit of a shoddy UG lab product, and cheap test on top of that seems pretty unlikely as well.

Last edited:
Yea I should have checked things out closer.
I found this Odin Pharmaceuticals when I was checking odin out before the purchase.
Then found out "odin anabolics" is overseas UG lab with not so good of a track record after I ordered. This Test E has me concerned to the point I'm not using it until/if this gets straightened out. Although a counterfeit of a shoddy UG lab product, and cheap test on top of that seems pretty unlikely as well.
Yeah…just realized the anavar I order was Odin…we’ll see if it looks janky once I receive it. I’ll decide whether or not I take it at that time. I also started reading that most anavar is cut with other shit..like winstrol and anabol etc. like it’s a god damn wild card of what you’re taking lol

Yeah…just realized the anavar I order was Odin…we’ll see if it looks janky once I receive it. I’ll decide whether or not I take it at that time. I also started reading that most anavar is cut with other shit..like winstrol and anabol etc. like it’s a god damn wild card of what you’re taking lol
That doesn't seem to be as common a problem anymore. With all the testing being done it's mostly dosing issues. Dyel is the only one I remember in a while that the var was something else. Hopefully you're alright.

Edit. The results from this board

Last edited:
That doesn't seem to be as common a problem anymore. With all the testing being done it's mostly dosing issues. Dyel is the only one I remember in a while that the var was something else. Hopefully you're alright.

Edit. The results from this board
Okay well that’s good to know appreciate it!

BAYER RIMOBOLAN

TIME LIMITED OFFER

$10.00 $7.00

24hreup.biz/product/rimobolan-depot-primobolan/

b-rimobolan-40-600x600.jpg

Do you still got rimobolan from bayer ? Which batch do you sell greetz

2.5 weeks on domestic US order still nothing. Longest I've ever waited from here by over a week. Minimal contact in PM besides it should be there soon

Ordered some anavar on the afternoon of Friday (April 22) and just received it today (April 28). Less than a week turnaround for US domestic! I’ll post back with feedback on the anavar itself.16D8C085-1B59-4DB3-B620-EDA7B100A169.jpeg

Apparently these guys don't erase customer information after order is filled. I just got a spam email from them about adding warehouses in uk and us. Definitely will not be ordering from the ever again.

Apparently these guys don't erase customer information after order is filled. I just got a spam email from them about adding warehouses in uk and us. Definitely will not be ordering from the ever again.
Oh no, some guy in turkey knows I abuse steroids and he sends me coupons. How terrible