How do you tell the fake Geno's apart from real ones?
Few YouTube tutorials from clinics about real/fake differences. Also they have a distinct smell. Also after 10 days at 1iu fasted in the AM/2 hours pre workout I’m having great pumps, skin is feeling tighter, stamina is up and I’m falling asleep easier

Chase Irons has a good video up about fakes. So I will compare 24 s to it along with other pics on the web. I seen there are a few differences with the. Numbers in the dial and a couple other things

Don’t shop while intoxicated fellas.
I placed an order a couple days ago while out on the town. Made a small mistake with both email and shipping. I don’t think these things will be an issue, but I sent a DM and an email to 24 to see if it’s amendable regardless.
I’ll post any updates here.

@24hreup sounds like you have a few anxious customers

How come these guys don't respomd to emails and I'm good n here ..Communication is terrible
It looks like 24 is on this thread every few days. They’re a source for gear, so probly not his/their full time gig.
I’m willing to wait a few days for a response.

Read the FAQ man. They don’t give you tracking for a few days for opsec. Some warehouses for 24hr don’t provide tracking at all.

“Tracking code provided: 2-3 days after dispatch”
Thank you darling! I totally missed that on their website :p

I guess I should have included more details my first post. The first day I placed order, there had been a few email exchanges about payment not going through, tried another payment method and last update was "payment processing"... would be nice if they confirmed whether order was good to go or not, rather than not responding after that. Hopefully no news is good news and I'll have something in the mail soon.

@24hreup I made a small order, 3rd may I got email saying "We have finished processing your order" its the 13th now and I'm yet to receive a tracking code or anything in regards to this. Sent an email asking about the order but haven't heared anything back also?Could anyone look into this?

I previously made orders and they usually would of arrived by now and here I am now not knowing the status of my order

@24hreup I made a small order, 3rd may I got email saying "We have finished processing your order" its the 13th now and I'm yet to receive a tracking code or anything in regards to this. Sent an email asking about the order but haven't heared anything back also?Could anyone look into this?

I previously made orders and they usually would of arrived by now and here I am now not knowing the status of my order
Was your order us domestic or intl?
I got an email from him saying my package shipped on Wednesday. Us domestic.

Few YouTube tutorials from clinics about real/fake differences. Also they have a distinct smell. Also after 10 days at 1iu fasted in the AM/2 hours pre workout I’m having great pumps, skin is feeling tighter, stamina is up and I’m falling asleep easier
That’s how pediatrician’s offices smelled in the 80s. Such a distinct smell that I oddly enjoy very much.

TD! Package came within a week, (us domestic). No bubble wrap but secure enough. I ordered the Aburaihan Test E ampoules, which as far as I understand are fucking pharma grade. This shit is sketchy, it didn’t come in a box, it came packaged in little baggies (as seen below). On top of that, the ampoules differ in size! Like physically some are taller than others.
What do y’all think?

Attachments

• 58C6F16F-CEEB-4BF8-B55F-27B6C7737D5F.jpeg
    58C6F16F-CEEB-4BF8-B55F-27B6C7737D5F.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 44
  • B05E179B-416C-4BF0-A0D3-93DE31E25E05.jpeg
    B05E179B-416C-4BF0-A0D3-93DE31E25E05.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 43
  • D3CDAA30-EEB4-441A-94C3-C298630D46EC.jpeg
    D3CDAA30-EEB4-441A-94C3-C298630D46EC.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 41
  • CFA78AA9-D912-400E-82B7-4A586C2BC5F4.jpeg
    CFA78AA9-D912-400E-82B7-4A586C2BC5F4.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 36
  • 63214B9F-DC9C-48BA-98DE-3CC1C3056D81.jpeg
    63214B9F-DC9C-48BA-98DE-3CC1C3056D81.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 42
TD! Package came within a week, (us domestic). No bubble wrap but secure enough. I ordered the Aburaihan Test E ampoules, which as far as I understand are fucking pharma grade. This shit is sketchy, it didn’t come in a box, it came packaged in little baggies (as seen below). On top of that, the ampoules differ in size! Like physically some are taller than others.
What do y’all think?
Hmmm the vials being different size likely means they were melted shut by hand. You can buy empty vials on ebay and seal them on a gas stove or with a propane torch. Those done by machine are far more consistent.

What do y’all think?
I'd recommend posting these on the Steroid Picture forum, there is another source on this sub that is very, very familiar with Aburaihan amps. I doubt they're willing to chime in here since it's another source's thread, but if you post there, you might get a response.

This does look sketch tho, the fact some amps have different batch numbers means they were mixed and matched before shipping, it also explains why there is no box. I wouldn't pin this shit until you get a response

I'd recommend posting these on the Steroid Picture forum, there is another source on this sub that is very, very familiar with Aburaihan amps. I doubt they're willing to chime in here since it's another source's thread, but if you post there, you might get a response.

This does look sketch tho, the fact some amps have different batch numbers means they were mixed and matched before shipping, it also explains why there is no box. I wouldn't pin this shit until you get a response
Thanks man. I’ll post over there.

Same here got mine Iran's test no boxes ampules different in size and different writing I'm a bit Leary..Everytime I have order from 24 I always got mine stuff in boxes.So I don't know.. I don't like

QUOTE="StraightCross, post: 2956209, member: 129116"]

[/QUOTE]

Amps that are different sizes doesn’t mean anything. I’ve had all kinds of pharma amps over the years that were without a doubt legit, and almost always had amps that were slightly different sizes in the same batch. I have Rotexmedica right now that are definitely legit and amps are slightly different sizes in the same box.

They are also extremely difficult to open. I’ve had HCG in amps before and it was pretty simple to pop the top off. These I was putting some real effort into breaking the neck with no success. I’m worried if I put anymore pressure I’m just gonna end up shattering them

I get the stealth shipping . But I would of liked the boxes even sent flattened to make sure of lot # numbers etc.
I have never gotten ASPEN AMPS OR RIMOBOLAN DOFFERENT AMPS.pharma is pretty consistent. That would be like gettingoss matched Norditropins