Just another ugl. And they want to be trusted.. They can't even address the Aburaihan Testosterone Enanthate amps ..All they can say is get them tested ..while they test another shitty UGL..WHY DONT YOU SEND A COUPE AMPS off of Aburaihan Testosterone Enanthate why leave it up to the customer..

[

How about some boxes ..Why don't you send for test .Vostomer shouldn't have to do it.

QUOTE="24hreup, post: 2959176, member: 69472"]
Hi Thank for confirming your TD
Its perfectly normal for iran test to differ in size If you have any doubt please send one out for testing
and contact support for proper testing protocol
we reimburse with store credit for testing Thank you !
[/QUOTE]

Iran Test are not available locally but transported from Iran we dont always get the boxes with them lots can also be mixed we never really test pharma products since its pharma but we offer our customers store credit if they wish to test products themselves Thank you

Last edited:
CURRENTLY RUNNING SALES

INTERNATIONAL
GENOTROPIN 12MG $99

24hreup.biz/product/genotropin-12mg/

INTERNATIONAL
VICTOZA $55

24hreup.biz/product/victoza-intl/

US DOMESTIC
OMNADREN $69
24hreup.biz/product/omnadren-us-domestic/

US DOMESTIC
NAKA LABORATORIES
UP TO 25% OFF
24hreup.biz/warehouse/us-domestic-warehouse-5/

US DOMESTIC
SOPHAMET
METFORMIN $38

24hreup.biz/product/sophamet-metformin-us-domestic/

US DOMESTIC
BRITISH DISPENSAYY
ANABOL10
$175

24hreup.biz/product/anabol-10-us-domestic/

US DOMESTIC
SAIZEN 12mg $169
24hreup.biz/product/saizen-12mg-us-domestic/

US DOMESTIC
Iran Test E $89
24hreup.biz/product/testosterone-enanthate-2/

News:
Rotexmedica Test E
Will be Available in June

Just another ugl. And they want to be trusted.. They can't even address the Aburaihan Testosterone Enanthate amps ..All they can say is get them tested ..while they test another shitty UGL..WHY DONT YOU SEND A COUPE AMPS off of Aburaihan Testosterone Enanthate why leave it up to the customer..

Working with this guy is like pulling teeth.

Turns out he must've forgot to post the results for sample #5 (DHB) which tested fine, but still ignored the omission of test result #4.

i give up. Blindly order with confidence, folks.

Which brand of test and other injectables from 24hr domestic line has the best quality? Between Deligas, cypionax, hutech, naka, odin, Bayer, and Iran?

Last edited:
It's all UGL BS. ... ONly get legit pharmacy Stick with Aspen maybe omadren never heard those being fake Stay away from the Iran test to inconclsistant to many question if they are real they are all miss matched lot # amp sizes and filled different levels

Bruh when’s that domestic caber coming? You told me 2 weeks 5 weeks ago. It’s still not in the us warehouse

I apologize I’m so sporadic w my updates, and not even sure who cares about them…but another update on the aburaihan test. I popped two of the amps after receiving questions regarding the volume of the amps. One was just over .9ml, the other just under. I think on top of the warped state the amps are in, this is another giveaway that these are fake. I will not be using this test.

How much money did you lose?

I apologize I’m so sporadic w my updates, and not even sure who cares about them…but another update on the aburaihan test. I popped two of the amps after receiving questions regarding the volume of the amps. One was just over .9ml, the other just under. I think on top of the warped state the amps are in, this is another giveaway that these are fake. I will not be using this test.

That would drive me nuts, most amps usually contain 1.1-1.2 ml.

Not bogus fake amps
24 had a really good name here. But there is so much crap going around in that part of the world it could be very easy for them to source bad amps without even realizing it. Too bad it costs so much shipping wise to use jano services. Would be nice if 24 considered sending off soMe of the pharma stuff offered. I think that stuff needs to be tested more and not just assumed it’s pharma grade and ok.

Hey @24hreup, sent you a direct message along with several emails regarding an order I placed 5/26 and have yet to hear back. Posting here for visibility. Thank you