Glad your sending an amp to be tested thats a foot in the right direction.
The issue I have is I was sent several different batch # and amps filled inconsistent.
One batch #might come back good but doesn'tean they are all good

QUOTE="24hreup, post: 2969361, member: 69472"]
Im quite sure you can send with USPS it takes longer to arrive but the price is a fraction compared to that of Couriers guess its better to ask @janoshik ?
about that

Anyway

We already sent an amp out of the Aburaihan Iranian test e for testing

will update here when results are in should be in a few days or so

Thank you
[/QUOTE]

with how dodgy Aburaihan Test enth seems is it possible to have bayer testoviron or rotex sourced consistently? or is there not enough product in circulation that makes it an unrealistic option?

24 can you tell us what batch number you sent off for testing of the Iranian Test.. a guy at roidsfpr sale had batches in the 9s

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220610-151636_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220610-151636_Chrome.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 51
Another update 24 not answering.
Won't tell me what batch they sent off for testing . I don't know if they asked for email order# and batch number like they were going to do something or make it look like they were. Just keeping it out there

Can you tell me if the insulin is shipped with ice?

From international to USA.

Thanks

with how dodgy Aburaihan Test enth seems is it possible to have bayer testoviron or rotex sourced consistently? or is there not enough product in circulation that makes it an unrealistic option?
@Youngblood

For 9 years we been selling the Iran test with zero complaints you can check the thread here and on other boards too

We offer to cover lab testing for those with complaints.

Bayer and Rotex we been selling for over 12 years zero complaints there is lab tests around of these as well

Rotexmedica will be back in US domestic warehouse this month and Bayer Testoviron Amps are on the way to our US domestic warehouse as Im typing this

Thank you

Another update 24 not answering.
Won't tell me what batch they sent off for testing . I don't know if they asked for email order# and batch number like they were going to do something or make it look like they were. Just keeping it out there
@Tim22 I believe you already been in mail correspondence with our team
We want to help you and offer to cover lab testing
Im sorry but for claims we need a valid proof
A HPLC test done by a 3rd party would be such in your case

Thank you for your understanding

Last edited:
Can you tell me if the insulin is shipped with ice?

From international to USA.

Thanks
Yes @5scoops You will have this option at checkout for temperate sensitive items such as HGH, Insulin, EPO

We recommend shipping with courier for shipments containing ice pack and the above mentioned items

Thank you

So here is their response.

Have you ever done Iran test before ?
they vary in shape and sizes its all normal

We do offer to cover lab testing as without valid proof im afraid we cant do much in this case

I hope you understand this

Thank you

So yes I have had these amps before from another source and scored high test numbers obviously a different batch #
So I had no problem sending them off it was three different batch number. But I already trashed it all I don't keep shooting gear and keep it around if I don't get results no reason to.
As far as complaints on these amps there have been many just do a search on them here. TP had a thread about them being suspect.
As far as them being normal different sizes and fill level goes to show you it's UGL
Have you ever got real RIMOBOLAN of Apsen test mixed match. No it pharma an consistent
All I can say is buyer beware on these.

7008.png
iran.jpeg
@Tim22 here are pictures of 3 different batches of Iran Test lined up together

As you can see they differ a little in shape and size which is perfectly normal but content/fill remain the same.

Im here to help and find a solution and not to argue with you over speculations

Other suppliers or products from those got nothing to do with our products or business you have done with us.

Like i wrote previously getting mixed batches in orders are normal We buy and sell in bulk
stocking many different batches at a time

We are always willing and will solve issues for our customers and the offer still stands should you be able to dig an amp out of the bin and send it out for testing then we will cover all expenses ..

Last:
-As promised Lab testing report of the Iran Testosterone E

test-report-21026-png.167719

Thank you

24 has responded to every email and I M on here these guys have been more than help full in trying to resolve the issue. I have been a customer of them for a while and they have always been spot on.
Ijust not happy with this particular product. But again these guys have been helpful and patient in correspondence.

CURRENTLY RUNNING SALES

US DOMESTIC
NAKA LABORATORIES
UP TO 25% OFF !
24hreup.biz/warehouse/us-domestic-warehouse-5/

US DOMESTIC
OMNADREN $75

24hreup.biz/product/omnadren-us-domestic/

US DOMESTIC
CABASER 2MG $79

24hreup.biz/product/cabaser-2mg-us-domestic/

INTERNATIONAL
GENOTROPIN 12MG $99
24hreup.biz/product/genotropin-12mg/

INTERNATIONAL
AROMASIN $25

24hreup.biz/product/aromasin/

INTERNATIONAL

TESTOSTERONE E $69
24hreup.biz/product/testosterone-enanthate/

INTERNATIONAL
VICTOZA $55
24hreup.biz/product/victoza-intl/

Can you tell me what carrier Naka is using? I can't find anything on this lab...

IE: oil, MCT, MIG, BA and BB percentages, and any additional solvents used.

Specifically looking at their bold cyp, does the 25% discount apply to the 35.00 price or is that at the discount?

Can you tell me what carrier Naka is using? I can't find anything on this lab...

IE: oil, MCT, MIG, BA and BB percentages, and any additional solvents used.

Specifically looking at their bold cyp, does the 25% discount apply to the 35.00 price or is that at the discount?
Hello , I believe its sesame oil but unsure about the % I will find out and contact you
the discount up to 25% is already deducted from products
Thank you

24 has responded to every email and I M on here these guys have been more than help full in trying to resolve the issue. I have been a customer of them for a while and they have always been spot on.
Ijust not happy with this particular product. But again these guys have been helpful and patient in correspondence.
Thank you Sir We are here to help