nordiflex.jpeg

NORDITROPIN 15MG
ONLY $139
THE NEXT 4 DAYS !

Hey 24 can u tell me what the prices will look like on the Bayer testovirions and also on the rotexmedica, I really would like to grab some and stick up on those thanks brother I hope all is well

Hey 24 can u tell me what the prices will look like on the Bayer testovirions and also on the rotexmedica, I really would like to grab some and stick up on those thanks brother I hope all is well
Same. Im banking on these being available at some point. They said end of the month they should be i stock.

Same. Im banking on these being available at some point. They said end of the month they should be i stock.
I can actually get the Bayer paki and geofmans pretty cheap the shipping of them cost more then the product but the person uses a courier so u get it quick....

It'll be nice with 24 cause there is gunna be domestic which is nice and usually 24 has some pretty good reasonable prices on both of them. I blew it awhile back 24 had the last two Bayer 20 pack testovirions for a really good price domestic too and I just had plenty of stuff at the time and I figured they would be around but then I found out they stopped making them awhile ago and it was just left over stock I should bought both packs those bayer 20 packs were really good , I blew that

We are a little backed up on email and PM's everyone will get a reply shortly
thank you for your patience and understanding we will get back to you fast as possible !

how long does 24 usually take to reply ? put an order in through email and still havent heard anything back for a few days ? this is my first time ordering so dont usually know his reply times but the payment communication was good ?

how long does 24 usually take to reply ? put an order in through email and still havent heard anything back for a few days ? this is my first time ordering so dont usually know his reply times but the payment communication was good ?
Just depends honestly, I’m coming up on a week waiting for them to confirm my payment received

Either way you shouldn't have to wait this long, I think they had some issues on eroids as well for inactivity.... Which is werid cause 24 use to always be pretty on top of answer people and getting back idk man alil werid.... Idk what you ordered but maybe the products were out of stock and he's waiting for them to come in I'm not sure.... Either way he should atleast answer ya and let ya know what's up so ur not worrying and u have an idea

well his name is around everywhere so he would be very busy
anyone have experience with the geno pens ?
why is it on special everywhere? is there something wrong with them or underdosed ? pm me if not comfortable saying here

why is it on special everywhere? is there something wrong with them or underdosed ? pm me if not comfortable saying here
I’m going on my 3rd pen now at 1.5iu a day in the am fasted. I’m 40 for reference, training 22 years. Things I’ve noticed; deeper sleep, smoother tighter skin, little more muscle fullness, body isn’t as sore so better recovery, bloat and water retention after large day of carbs/cheat day. I would say I’m loosing fat as well, down 5 lbs on the scale but haven’t changed diet as it’s usually pretty clean. Also running 200mg test 400mg primo. About 20 days to receive. They’re legit I’ve used prescription geno’s before !

I’m going on my 3rd pen now at 1.5iu a day in the am fasted. I’m 40 for reference, training 22 years. Things I’ve noticed; deeper sleep, smoother tighter skin, little more muscle fullness, body isn’t as sore so better recovery, bloat and water retention after large day of carbs/cheat day. I would say I’m loosing fat as well, down 5 lbs on the scale but haven’t changed diet as it’s usually pretty clean. Also running 200mg test 400mg primo. About 20 days to receive. They’re legit I’ve used prescription geno’s before !
how much is 1.5 iu on the twist thing on top ? what notch number is it ?

i ordered a while back and after posting here, he replied will message tracking , but havent heard from him again ? does he usually reply faster?
He’s somewhat sporadic with replies in my experiences, but usually doesn’t take this long to get a reply. Sitting a day over a week currently after sending funds.

It's just a CPL srcs have them cheaper and it's forcing people that charge more to lower there prices or run small promos for a few days as you don't want gh sitting around for to long, I only know of a CPL srcs who I trust for pharma growth, and they store there gh in the fridges.... Most are usually doing the 5 pack deal and it's not just with Geno's..... Iv usually most run Pfizer Geno's or I also loved the 72iu humas.... I haven't had a chance to try the new sazien cartridges plan to buy I also wanna try the norditropin nordiflex pens...... Really all of them are good. There is also some really great hgh generics if u look on the forum u'll find them which are tested.... The srcs test each batch they receive.... Everything has been pretty much testing in the same range with janos new testing method some pharma has scored a bit higher, the only other thing to score higher purity was 200iu jin's but there expensive as fuck like serostims both very good... Me personally I would just use the jin's cause u get a bit more out with the jin's..... You do need to watch who u get ur pharma gh from as there is fakes out there , pretty easy to tell