Wow that’s impressive, I spend 4K USD and can’t even get a reply in two weeks so guess he values small domestic orders over bulk international pharmacy orders.

You probably ordered something that was OOS.
Instead of informing you of that they're going to sit on their hands until it comes in or substitute the item(s) without letting you know until you open up the pack and say WTF?

Has that happened to you in the past?

No. i'd never order from these guy's. Has happened in the past though.

No. i'd never order from these guy's. Has happened in the past though.

Why what’s quality like
Of his hgh ???

Is there an issue with Odin products?

They're a "premium" priced hype brand that has been proven through user testing that they don't test raws and blindly guess when brewing.

Hack brewers are a dime a dozen. You, me and anyone here can buy raws and guess. When a UGL thinks $110 for a vial of Tren E is a good price then their shit better be spot on.

I got everything today less then 2 weeks from order to t/a communication was a little iffy but Iv had worse lol
Bro how many sources have you ordered from lol, I can't tell if your shilling or just reselling and hoping to get as much from everywhere as possible

Bro how many sources have you ordered from lol, I can't tell if your shilling or just reselling and hoping to get as much from everywhere as possible
I didn’t get much from here a test order I guess a vary expensive one I usally only deal with one source but he was being iffy so I was feeling out other people I was always curious about the top brands like odin wanted to give it a go

Still nothing from @24hreup regarding my $4K GH order. hopefully maybe eventually it’ll just show up I guess at this point. Haven’t heard of this source scamming people before.

That stuff can stay in customs for a LONG time. Or they can seize it. You may be receiving a seizure letter. I can’t believe you made such a big international order! I wish you the best though!
Nothing has shipped yet, the order was to be shipped expedited with either UPS or FedEx. I’ve had numerous successful transactions in the past with him. That’s why this behavior is so odd of @24hreup . It’s never taken this long to hear something. Never even got an order processing email.

Nothing has shipped yet, the order was to be shipped expedited with either UPS or FedEx. I’ve had numerous successful transactions in the past with him. That’s why this behavior is so odd of @24hreup . It’s never taken this long to hear something. Never even got an order processing email.
I see… It is odd that the rep hasn’t even been posting here for a while.

Sponsors