very happy with results

Attachments

• Image-2.jpg
    Image-2.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 44
  • Image-3.jpg
    Image-3.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 44
Aromasin and arimidex touched down successfully via domestic. Thanks bro, my nipples have been fucking killing me and this acne is getting annoying.

Aromasin and arimidex touched down successfully via domestic. Thanks bro, my nipples have been fucking killing me and this acne is getting annoying.
Only thing not in the pack was the caber.
@24hreup can you please see what’s up with the shipper, or were you just out of stock and it’s still coming?

@24hreup I've emailed twice from proton email regarding purchase order and not heard anything back. Please respond asap. Need to know if you can ship products with dry ice. Thank you.

Unfortunately, this guy seems to have a track record of ignoring emails.

There are many sources here that have much better customer service.

yeh me too,
issue with shipping, fedex trying to get ahold of them to release my stuff but i doubt they will be able to get a hold of 24hreup
anyone has issues with this? it past customs too but they fedex want details of item and price ?

yeh me too,
issue with shipping, fedex trying to get ahold of them to release my stuff but i doubt they will be able to get a hold of 24hreup
anyone has issues with this? it past customs too but they fedex want details of item and price ?
What’s the email for 24hr? Lol it’s only $55 of caber but would be cool if they at least gave me store credit or something

What’s the email for 24hr? Lol it’s only $55 of caber but would be cool if they at least gave me store credit or something
Oh they’ll give you store credit. But you cannot use it without contacting them by email, Which is nearly impossible. There’s no place to enter discount codes or store credit codes on their website. I went though this shit with them last year, Wound up giving up trying to use the credit and just ordered from another vendor

Oh they’ll give you store credit. But you cannot use it without contacting them by email, Which is nearly impossible. There’s no place to enter discount codes or store credit codes on their website. I went though this shit with them last year, Wound up giving up trying to use the credit and just ordered from another vendor
I think I’ll be in the same spot tbh. It’s not even worth putting any more energy or thought towards lol. If they hit me up cool, if not it’s whatever to me.

same thing with me with the bloods, took forever to get codes
and now this mishap with shipping they could fix strait away but theyre uncontactable so ive just lost more money