@24hreup

Posting this for the rest of everyone else as well.

Bought some Hutech Primo 200 and tested it with a test kit from roidtest.com. Any way you look at it, it's definitely not Primobolan. It may be primo mixed with something else, but the tests weren't able to identify it as one single compound. I was surprised since they do have some lab tests (janoshik) from the past floating around the web showing their methenolone enanthate is the real deal. They've either decided to try and make more money by mixing it with masteron or some other compound, or it's just something else entirely.

@24hreup

Posting this for the rest of everyone else as well.

Bought some Hutech Primo 200 and tested it with a test kit from roidtest.com. Any way you look at it, it's definitely not Primobolan. It may be primo mixed with something else, but the tests weren't able to identify it as one single compound. I was surprised since they do have some lab tests (janoshik) from the past floating around the web showing their methenolone enanthate is the real deal. They've either decided to try and make more money by mixing it with masteron or some other compound, or it's just something else entirely.
Or roidtest kits are quite unreliable and thus not considered a legitimate testing method by the vast majority of the community - sending a sample to Janoshik or Lab4Tox will not only get you an accurate result but may end up costing you less if the source reimburses you via store credit or other means for testing their product.

Took a little over 2 weeks for my order to update via email from order being processed to order finished processing, nothing in hand yet. Sub $250 domestic order of two basic compounds.

haven’t frequented this source but terrible comms and can’t even respond to the multiple posts of numerous clients waiting on just a funds receipt or anything.

Or roidtest kits are quite unreliable and thus not considered a legitimate testing method by the vast majority of the community - sending a sample to Janoshik or Lab4Tox will not only get you an accurate result but may end up costing you less if the source reimburses you via store credit or other means for testing their product.
Fair enough. My concern is knowing if the supplier and manufacturer gave me what I ordered or not. I've contacted Janoshik and 24hreup. Will follow up with results for everyone as well.

So parcels randomly show up still with no communication received from 24 since sending funds, and to my dismay, I ordered Norditropin, but received Genotropin

ordered from these guys on the 17th of august, US domestic, BTC payment was pretty easy, got a confirmation email as soon as I sent it. Will try to remember to update if/when i get my order.

package received, took 6 days from the time of BTC confirmation, code on the box was verified on the odin website. My order was small, only one item.

These odin pharma boxes don't have any seals so anybody could open them up and easily swap the product.

edit: the suppliers warehouse is apparently 1 state away from me