We got Choriomon By Ibsa available
24hreup.biz/product/choriomon-pregnyl-hcg-eu/
Thank you
Yeah, but it’s price terrifies me. I’m used to getting it for €20, ovidac or zyhcg and the sort. €117 blows my mind.

Just got the results back today. Me and another guys on here questioned them being fake all they said was get them tested..

I think I remember seeing that guy purchase his from Turkish pharmacy. Too bad. Prices for the local aburaihan were not cheap.
nah it was roidforsale not turkish pharmacy. just ordered some myself , i figured it's only 30 bucks so why not. hopefully they're good i'll pull bloods in a couple weeks

24 had a really good name here. But there is so much crap going around in that part of the world it could be very easy for them to source bad amps without even realizing it. Too bad it costs so much shipping wise to use jano services. Would be nice if 24 considered sending off soMe of the pharma stuff offered. I think that stuff needs to be tested more and not just assumed it’s pharma grade and ok.
Im quite sure you can send with USPS it takes longer to arrive but the price is a fraction compared to that of Couriers guess its better to ask @janoshik ?
about that

Anyway

We already sent an amp out of the Aburaihan Iranian test e for testing

will update here when results are in should be in a few days or so

Thank you

Yeah, but it’s price terrifies me. I’m used to getting it for €20, ovidac or zyhcg and the sort. €117 blows my mind.
Its in usd but yes you are right the price is high im sorry thats what we can do right now its very hard to get pharma HCG locally and if we get stock its only limited to around 10-20 units
if interested we have Ovitrelle rhcg available international
24hreup.biz/product/ovitrelle-hcg/
and China generics as well with EU re-mail service you are welcome to contact us for details thank you

Im quite sure you can send with USPS it takes longer to arrive but the price is a fraction compared to that of Couriers guess its better to ask @janoshik ?
about that

Anyway

We already sent an amp out of the Aburaihan Iranian test e for testing

will update here when results are in should be in a few days or so

Thank you
I use to send jano samples via usps, he now requires ups or fedex

Just sent you a PM

QUOTE="24hreup, post: 2969363, member: 69472"]
Hi Tim
Please contact me with your order number
Thankyou
[/QUOTE]