TD! Package came within a week, (us domestic). No bubble wrap but secure enough. I ordered the Aburaihan Test E ampoules, which as far as I understand are fucking pharma grade. This shit is sketchy, it didn’t come in a box, it came packaged in little baggies (as seen below). On top of that, the ampoules differ in size! Like physically some are taller than others.
What do y’all think?
I’ve gotten these amps delivered the same way, with no box. I used them, and they worked as they should . I didn’t get any of them tested, but I’m confident they did what was expected . I’ve also ordered bayer Rimos from these guys, and they all came in boxes and the pharma wrapping . I’ve never had any products from 24 that wasn’t legit. I think it depends on what warehouse the product is shipped from too possibly . A few years back I ordered bayer proviron from 24, a few times they showed up in the original packaging, and another order , they were sent differently without the packaging . Hope this helps .

I ordered Anavar 25mg and received Avarodin 25mg. Odin's website states this is still 25mg Oxandrolone. I was able to verify that the Avarodin was not counterfeit (took a few tries as I couldn't tell the 5's were not 6's on the scratch off). My issue is there is no LOT number on the box, or a lab result for this stuff on the website.

Curious if anyone has tried Avarodin before?

Still would of liked the flattened boxes.. I to order Bayer Rimos Test Aspen always got boxes so never had to worry about not being legit all amps were consistent size. Like parma should be. Now I have to worry about these not being good .. Different sizes no boxes.Could be fake and 24 hr. not even aware of it.

I’ve gotten these amps delivered the same way, with no box. I used them, and they worked as they should . I didn’t get any of them tested, but I’m confident they did what was expected . I’ve also ordered bayer Rimos from these guys, and they all came in boxes and the pharma wrapping . I’ve never had any products from 24 that wasn’t legit. I think it depends on what warehouse the product is shipped from too possibly . A few years back I ordered bayer proviron from 24, a few times they showed up in the original packaging, and another order , they were sent differently without the packaging . Hope this helps .

I got fake ass hutech superdrol from here I took 25mgs for 2 month absolutely got nothing, no side effects no liver toxicity I also took no liver support because I pretty much knew it was fake off the first day

Wow not even a peep from them

QUOTE="Canuck83, post: 2958932, member: 114547"]
May 5th is 24hreup last post on here ? You would think they would address these issues here as they're usually active
[/QUOTE]

I ordered Anavar 25mg and received Avarodin 25mg. Odin's website states this is still 25mg Oxandrolone. I was able to verify that the Avarodin was not counterfeit (took a few tries as I couldn't tell the 5's were not 6's on the scratch off). My issue is there is no LOT number on the box, or a lab result for this stuff on the website.

Curious if anyone has tried Avarodin before?
@24hreup can you send me the product that I ordered please?

TD! Package came within a week, (us domestic). No bubble wrap but secure enough. I ordered the Aburaihan Test E ampoules, which as far as I understand are fucking pharma grade. This shit is sketchy, it didn’t come in a box, it came packaged in little baggies (as seen below). On top of that, the ampoules differ in size! Like physically some are taller than others.
What do y’all think?
Hi Thank for confirming your TD
Its perfectly normal for iran test to differ in size If you have any doubt please send one out for testing
and contact support for proper testing protocol
we reimburse with store credit for testing Thank you !

I got fake ass hutech superdrol from here I took 25mgs for 2 month absolutely got nothing, no side effects no liver toxicity I also took no liver support because I pretty much knew it was fake off the first day
Pm sent Please provide your order number Thank you

US DOMESTIC
NAKA LABORATORIES
UP TO 25% OFF !

24hreup.biz/warehouse/us-domestic-warehouse-5/

NAKA LABORATORIES TEST REPORTS
Test-Report-20459-600x885.png
Test-Report-20456-600x885.png

[

How about some boxes ..Why don't you send for test .Vostomer shouldn't have to do it.

QUOTE="24hreup, post: 2959176, member: 69472"]
Its perfectly normal for iran test to differ in size If you have any doubt please send one out for testing
[/QUOTE]

So all indications I searched points to these being fake. So 24 is leaving it up to customer to get checked While they true and introduce some new ugly with testing...

QUOTE="24hreup, post: 2959176, member: 69472"]
[/QUOTE]

i thought you might have made a mistake when you posted the same results on UGBB. Evidently not.

Where are the results for AAS oils #4 and #5?

EQ and Deca are missing. Post test results for #4 and #5. Don't be a cherry picking scumbag.

@24hreup i will give you some credit for not selling the two compounds that obviously tested bad, but you're still misleading buyers into believing that Naka has their shit together more than the next bathtub brewer by not posting ALL of the testing results.