Has anyone recently ordered US domestic? Curious about labs and quality due to lack of update on the website.
I was using their domestic Tren Ace (HUTECH) this last Fall but I had to stop it at almost 3 weeks in at 50mg EOD.

I'm not going to go into details because I just posted an in-depth experience in another thread but the gist is that it did exactly what my previous Tren Ace run did - cause my internal abdominal issues to flare up badly. In short, I simply cannot handle Tren.

That said, at the end of the 2nd full week I had trouble sleeping, began sweating profusely at night and before the pain set in I was enjoying noticeable strength gains.

So take that for what you will...but I also have some Test Cyp that I plan on adding to a cycle this summer; I'll be getting bloods ran before I start as well as after 5-6 weeks in.

I'm also curious about product testing, which I still may do prior (yes I know I SHOULD) and to be honest I'm keeping an eye out for a new round of their domestic testing that I believe @biggerben69 said he would be providing to the board when it's completed.

Last edited:
I was using their domestic Tren Ace this last Fall but I had to stop it at almost 3 weeks in at 50mg EOD.

I'm not going to go into details because I just posted an in-depth experience in another thread but the gist is that it did exactly what my previous Tren Ace run did - cause my internal abdominal issues to flare up badly. In short, I simply cannot handle Tren.

That said, at the end of the 2nd full week I had trouble sleeping, began sweating profusely at night and before the pain set in I was enjoying noticeable strength gains.

So take that for what you will...but I also have some Test Cyp that I plan on running this summer; I'll be getting bloods ran before I start as well as after 5-6 weeks in.

I'm also curious about product testing, which I still may do prior (yes I know I SHOULD) and to be honest I'm keeping an eye out for a new round of their domestic testing that I believe @biggerben69 said he would be providing to the board when it's completed.

I was using their domestic Tren Ace (HUTECH) this last Fall but I had to stop it at almost 3 weeks in at 50mg EOD.

So take that for what you will...but I also have some Test Cyp that I plan on adding to a cycle this summer; I'll be getting bloods ran before I start as well as after 5-6 weeks in.

Just saw my name dropped. Yes, testing. I sent off 10 samples of Odin Pharm gear. It was the first time I had sent samples to be tested to a guy I believe I had a rocky start with..if I remember correctly?
Jano and I get on pretty well these days. He helped me through the process. From recommending vials to send samples in to implementing stealth in order to get the samples to him as quickly as possible.
Jano should have my samples and results should be forthcoming in short order.

Hi all,

Didn't realize how many trolls exist on this forum but ok. As for my own observations with GH. Yes my son does suffer from ISS Idiopathic Short Stature, Yes he's being monitored by an endocrinologist, No this was not the first time we have tried using it. Unfortunately the US makes buying GH locally very cost prohibitive even with insurance. Trying out products of verified sellers from others were simply a way of making it more reasonable. BTW its now been 2 months and he's grown half an inch happy & healthy. While I appreciate everyone's opinion, I'm here simply learn from others experience,

Thanks

Hi all,

Didn't realize how many trolls exist on this forum but ok. As for my own observations with GH. Yes my son does suffer from ISS Idiopathic Short Stature, Yes he's being monitored by an endocrinologist, No this was not the first time we have tried using it. Unfortunately the US makes buying GH locally very cost prohibitive even with insurance. Trying out products of verified sellers from others were simply a way of making it more reasonable. BTW its now been 2 months and he's grown half an inch happy & healthy. While I appreciate everyone's opinion, I'm here simply learn from others experience,

Thanks

You definitely didn’t give us the entire story. Yet you’re going to insult everyone and call them “trolls”?

Go read your 1st post and see what conclusion you would draw from it.

Hello everyone !

Some of you might already know us so you wont need any further introduction but for those of you that dont here is a little about us;

We are an international source that specialize in Human Grade steroids, rHgh, anabolics and other related hormones and products.

You will find our store and products at
HTML:
http://www.24hreup.net

We have access to over 4000 NON controlled items so if you have a special request for items not listed please let us know and we will see if its available for your purchase.

CONTACT
You can always contact us via the contact page or at our live chat support
if you have any questions.

Emails
-We will normally answer you within 24 hours. (Mon-Friday)

We value privacy and discretion

-Please find our Public PGP key's here

HTML:
http://24hreup.net/pgp

Let this be clear;

We do not deal with any form of narcotics or anything addictive

Request will be ignored and email blocked

Our minimum order is 150 usd

PAYMENT ACCEPTED

WE CURRENTLY ACCEPT BITCOIN, MG, WU AND BANK TRANSFER (bank transfer only valid for bulk orders 3000 usd or more)

ORDERING

PAYMENT SUBMISSIONS MUST BE COMPLETED WITHIN 48 HOURS.

Please do not place an order unless you intend to complete payment within 48 hours.

Once you have received payment instructions you will have 48 hours to complete your payment.
If the order remains unpaid after 48 hours we may cancel your order at any time.

We are very tolerant with our 48 hour rule and if you feel you might need extra time to complete your payment then please just simply contact us asking for extra time.

SHIPPING

We ship to all destinations world wide.

The shipping options will either be:
Airmail tracked and signed for, EMS tracked and signed for or Courier tracked and signed for
which you will have a choice of when checking out.

We advise countries like Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Norway, South Korea, West Coast USA and Brazil to use the AIRMAIL option, as this method tends to have the highest rate of success in clearing customs.
However this is your choice! We also advise these countries to add note 'Stealth' shipping option when checking out.

Depending on your location you can expect to receive your order anywhere between 2-30 working days after cleared payment.

NB. Please note we ship from different locations so you order may come in one or more parcels

We have an excellent success rate in clearing customs and we will always do everything possible to ensure you receive your order,
however we DO NOT under any circumstances take responsibility for Customs seizures!
We also do not take any responsibility for delivery's damaged, delayed or lost by international postal services.

RESHIP POLICY

-We provide 1 FREE reship to the following countries and areas:
 USA, UK, SPAIN*
*Shipping fee not included.
Customers in other countries are subject to a reship provided for a 50% payment based upon original order value.

Note: reship policy do not apply for promos or discounted items.

You are important
We believe that we are only as good as our last sale

We simply need the truth from our customers about products and the services
we provide in order to constantly exceed and improve our business
keeping our customers happy and satisfied

Customer satisfaction is the key factor for our operation.

Further questions about us or the products
we carry fire away and i will do my best to answer you

YIS

24hreup
i have been trying to make a account with yall so i can order, but i am not getting a email to any of my emails to activate my account. what is going on ?

Pgp key not working I'm getting

"Not Found​

The requested URL was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Can you email or PM me it ty.
i have been trying to make a account with yall so i can order, but i am not getting a email to any of my emails to activate my account. what is going on ?

Thank you for your feedback its valued and very important

2 months to receive your full order is too long

In case the delay is our fault -Then we offer compensation.

If we run out of stock on certain products we might substitute with a different brand or offer another solution
Its also written in our FAQ.

However we are aware that some customers only want a specific brand and might not be satisfied with a substitute

- So I fully agree if you was not informed about the substitute and the proviron being out earlier in the process the blame is all ours

And if that is the case then you have our sincere apology and we are committed to make it right
with you fast as possible -I will look into this case personally please take contact to me in PM

Thank you

i dont know why my reply spamed few times. does anybody know why i am not getting email from them to activate my account?

Just saw my name dropped. Yes, testing. I sent off 10 samples of Odin Pharm gear. It was the first time I had sent samples to be tested to a guy I believe I had a rocky start with..if I remember correctly?
Jano and I get on pretty well these days. He helped me through the process. From recommending vials to send samples in to implementing stealth in order to get the samples to him as quickly as possible.
Jano should have my samples and results should be forthcoming in short order.

Can't wait to see results also.

Promo
30% OFF US DOMESTIC -ODIN ANABOLICS
24hreup.biz/us-dom

25% OFF INTERNATIONAL
*CHECK OUT WITH CODE: MESO25
24hreup.biz
*does not apply to bulkdeals / Deus / Hilma

Promotion ends March 17th

CURRENT TA STATUS
US Domestic 3-5 days
International:
Fastest way 3-8 days
EMS 8-15 days
Airmail 14-25 days (we had some TD'S take 30 days+)

!NEW:
GENOTROPIN NOW AVAILABLE US DOMESTIC
24hreup.biz/us-dom

Thank you

Promo
24hreup.biz/us-dom

25% OFF INTERNATIONAL
24hreup.biz

CURRENT TA STATUS
US Domestic 3-5 days
International:
Fastest way 3-8 days
EMS 8-15 days

!NEW:
24hreup.biz/us-dom

Thank you

Will the website be updated with items that are in stock soon? Waiting to make an order. Thanks :)

Promo
24hreup.biz/us-dom

25% OFF INTERNATIONAL
24hreup.biz

CURRENT TA STATUS
US Domestic 3-5 days
International:
Fastest way 3-8 days
EMS 8-15 days

!NEW:
24hreup.biz/us-dom

Thank you

Pity I've made an order like 1hour prior to this reply as I would of availed of the discount otherwise