I saw this and ordered due to the verification boxes. I find it odd that the consistency isnt there with what comes with orders and what doesn’t between members.
I hear ya bro, could be an issue more so with the reshipper. I know there’s a few more guys who sent out some Odin stuff I believe. Hopefully more labs drop soon to give you confidence.

Mine came with labels that were crooked and didn’t even have the right Odin website on it. I’m not saying anything one way or another just would like to hear from 24 on this

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 80
Mine came with labels that were crooked and didn’t even have the right Odin website on it. I’m not saying anything one way or another just would like to hear from 24 on this
lol my Beligas bottle had a exp date for 2022. The box it came in said 2024. There’s a reason they’re UGLs lol.

My halo has .com website address and superdrol has .asia site on the label.
Lot # and exp dates on both.
Labels are a bit crooked but there are humans slapping labels on not a machine.
Which website is correct? Does odin have 2 sites.
I'm thinking someone from Odin could answer.
Odin have a presence on a board someplace? A visit...like a meet & greet would be nice. Don't know how a 24hrep would know these answers?20210318_174617.jpg

Yours match up to what they have on the website

View attachment 143896

View attachment 143897

But the product name on the other guy’s LGD is different.

View attachment 143898
Ah fuck I’m in bed other wise I’d go get mine Too... same exact logo and bottle style for the anavar. Hard to believe I have 100 tabs of anavar in those containers but I’ll get an estimate tomorrow.(edit I also did count and there was in fact 100 never had tabs before)

it was sealed incredible well I will give it that. That seal did not want to pop.

The website was also different from the actual one you check on mine. I understand it’s a UGL but when claims are made they need to be followed through here at MESO.

I’m also not bashing the product by any means. If it’s properly dosed and sterile let’s run it. But when certain things are specified when they could be ignored or plainly stated as a no it’s unsettling when they are not followed through.

Imo this was a big red flag for me. Correct me if I’m thinking too much into it.

Edit ah fuck it I forgot to take my vitamins. Here boys. 90E3BAB0-F66A-4A4F-B114-86D1FE73D074.jpeg

Attachments

• 56E238EB-9741-4FF0-96BB-1F99BAF6C80E.jpeg
    56E238EB-9741-4FF0-96BB-1F99BAF6C80E.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Ah fuck I’m in bed other wise I’d go get mine Too... same exact logo and bottle style for the anavar. Hard to believe I have 100 tabs of anavar in those containers but I’ll get an estimate tomorrow.(edit I also did count and there was in fact 100 never had tabs before)

it was sealed incredible well I will give it that. That seal did not want to pop.

The website was also different from the actual one you check on mine. I understand it’s a UGL but when claims are made they need to be followed through here at MESO.

I’m also not bashing the product by any means. If it’s properly dosed and sterile let’s run it. But when certain things are specified when they could be ignored or plainly stated as a no it’s unsettling when they are not followed through.

Imo this was a big red flag for me. Correct me if I’m thinking too much into it.

Edit ah fuck it I forgot to take my vitamins. Here boys. View attachment 143900

I wouldn't say you're thinking to much into it. As someone stated earlier, consistency is important. If the rep says it you should expect it to be or he shouldn't say it. I'd guess he'll respond to it when he pops back in.

Edit ah fuck it I forgot to take my vitamins. Here boys. View attachment 143900
Over thinking? I dunno? A rep for any source is really just a speed bump. Reps are used and function the same way a real life speed bump does. Slows members down. They're a buffer.
Sometimes they are used for nefarious reasons. They put off getting answers and for the most part they don't know anymore than other members posting in the sources thread.
I'm not insulting the 24hreup rep. In a few instances a rep is actually a positive thing. For an international source like 24hr I believe its certainly justified having a rep, if for no other reason, to pass questions and messages because these folks do a big business. Big volume. 10 plus years online has brought them a unique customer base unlike any other source has.
Pharmacom hit the scene and used a blitzkrieg strategy plastering their ads everywhere. There's no substitution for putting in the time. Day after day, month after month. year after year, steady as she goes.
Trying to bring a low volume sources feel to a hi traffic(cuz its a .org I'll call it traffic and not volume)situation isn't easy. Its why a rep is important for 24hr.
Some years ago near the start of this thread(it may have been a different 24hr thread) we had a situation where I had given 24hreup praise for being a source that had taken care of a few friends of mine who had placed an order as well as some members I knew on another board.
I was more active back then. I was a bit more aggressive in those days. A meso member after reading my posts decided to give 24hr a try. 24hr had no rep back then. Weeks, and at times, months would go by without anyone from 24hreup stopping by to check things out. There didn't appear to be a schedule anyone was keeping and the thread would be slow without much action. The Underground was getting her feet underneath her...slowly developing into the beast she is today. Seemed like we, a handful of members, had to keep things going. Today, the Underground can run on autopilot.
Well, the member who ordered on my praise wasn't getting his questions answered or his order filled. I was pissed. I used a bunch of crude language sprinkled with threats of physical violence to try and get a rise out of 24hreup.
24hr handled the situation. I or we demanded that 24hr, if they were going to have a thread here, man the thing. Communication was lacking and we wanted it to change.
Since that incident 24hr has made a concerted effort to be more hands on. Being international there's a time difference to contend with and I was fortunate to get a glimpse of what goes on behind the scenes at 24 by getting to know one of the bosses. I have his direct email that I use at different times. He's made himself accessible to me for different things. A good businessman who puts his money where his mouth is when it comes to helping out meso and the Community.
Back to Pineapples and if he's overthinking whatever. The Domestic List at 24hr used to consist of Serostim only. Having a ugl to serve its domestic to the usa customers is a relatively new addition.
The questions we have in regards to the ugl have to be addressed. Customers are demanding it. The 24hreup rep here at meso isn't affiliated with Odin. The boss in Europe isn't privy of the day to day goings on at Odin. Things like the labels and exp dates and batch #'s aren't going to be figured out by the 24hrep rep or Ron, my guy calling shots in Europe.
I do think we're expecting a little too much if we expect the answers to the questions posed today to be answered by anyone in the 24hr camp. These are questions for Odin people to answer. A rep for Odin...or better yet, the guy on this end here in the States who eventually gets our orders, fills the orders and finally ships them to us.
I'm going to email Ron and see if he can't get someone to pop in and answer our questions. There's someone from Odin who very easily can fill in the blanks.
Finally, 24hreup and my contact, Ron, are committed to the meso way of doing things. I'm talking about testing finished product and doing so continuously. These folks aren't afraid to spend whats necessary to meet what we insist upon. Regular testing. Testing of each batch of new raws when they've been brewed.
Ron doesn't have some policy for ugl's that he works with to get their raws and products tested. He's not emailing wanting proof. The important things and the things that he can control he controls.
24hreup pays for all the testing that Jano has done, is doing today, and will continue to do in the future. Its no small bill. Thousands of doilars a month. 20 steroid tests with a discount for all the business/tests done by Jano is just shy of $2k. 10 samples tested just short of $1k.
I don't mind one bit being known as a friend of 24hreup. They are a veteran source and I consider 24hreup to be friends of the Community. We are better off having them here and the Community as a whole is better off with them here. A mainstay. I'm sending Ron an email and see if we can't have someone from Odin pop in and say "Hi". I'll let ya know what I find out.

Anavar is 25 mg and the Sdrol is 50 mg?
i mean it's better than the bullshit 10 mg tablets that some UGLs have, but who the hell is taking 50 mg of Sdrol?

Over thinking? I dunno? A rep for any source is really just a speed bump. Reps are used and function the same way a real life speed bump does. Slows members down. They're a buffer.
Sometimes they are used for nefarious reasons. They put off getting answers and for the most part they don't know anymore than other members posting in the sources thread.
I'm not insulting the 24hreup rep. In a few instances a rep is actually a positive thing. For an international source like 24hr I believe its certainly justified having a rep, if for no other reason, to pass questions and messages because these folks do a big business. Big volume. 10 plus years online has brought them a unique customer base unlike any other source has.
Pharmacom hit the scene and used a blitzkrieg strategy plastering their ads everywhere. There's no substitution for putting in the time. Day after day, month after month. year after year, steady as she goes.
Trying to bring a low volume sources feel to a hi traffic(cuz its a .org I'll call it traffic and not volume)situation isn't easy. Its why a rep is important for 24hr.
Some years ago near the start of this thread(it may have been a different 24hr thread) we had a situation where I had given 24hreup praise for being a source that had taken care of a few friends of mine who had placed an order as well as some members I knew on another board.
I was more active back then. I was a bit more aggressive in those days. A meso member after reading my posts decided to give 24hr a try. 24hr had no rep back then. Weeks, and at times, months would go by without anyone from 24hreup stopping by to check things out. There didn't appear to be a schedule anyone was keeping and the thread would be slow without much action. The Underground was getting her feet underneath her...slowly developing into the beast she is today. Seemed like we, a handful of members, had to keep things going. Today, the Underground can run on autopilot.
Well, the member who ordered on my praise wasn't getting his questions answered or his order filled. I was pissed. I used a bunch of crude language sprinkled with threats of physical violence to try and get a rise out of 24hreup.
24hr handled the situation. I or we demanded that 24hr, if they were going to have a thread here, man the thing. Communication was lacking and we wanted it to change.
Since that incident 24hr has made a concerted effort to be more hands on. Being international there's a time difference to contend with and I was fortunate to get a glimpse of what goes on behind the scenes at 24 by getting to know one of the bosses. I have his direct email that I use at different times. He's made himself accessible to me for different things. A good businessman who puts his money where his mouth is when it comes to helping out meso and the Community.
Back to Pineapples and if he's overthinking whatever. The Domestic List at 24hr used to consist of Serostim only. Having a ugl to serve its domestic to the usa customers is a relatively new addition.
The questions we have in regards to the ugl have to be addressed. Customers are demanding it. The 24hreup rep here at meso isn't affiliated with Odin. The boss in Europe isn't privy of the day to day goings on at Odin. Things like the labels and exp dates and batch #'s aren't going to be figured out by the 24hrep rep or Ron, my guy calling shots in Europe.
I do think we're expecting a little too much if we expect the answers to the questions posed today to be answered by anyone in the 24hr camp. These are questions for Odin people to answer. A rep for Odin...or better yet, the guy on this end here in the States who eventually gets our orders, fills the orders and finally ships them to us.
I'm going to email Ron and see if he can't get someone to pop in and answer our questions. There's someone from Odin who very easily can fill in the blanks.
Finally, 24hreup and my contact, Ron, are committed to the meso way of doing things. I'm talking about testing finished product and doing so continuously. These folks aren't afraid to spend whats necessary to meet what we insist upon. Regular testing. Testing of each batch of new raws when they've been brewed.
Ron doesn't have some policy for ugl's that he works with to get their raws and products tested. He's not emailing wanting proof. The important things and the things that he can control he controls.
24hreup pays for all the testing that Jano has done, is doing today, and will continue to do in the future. Its no small bill. Thousands of doilars a month. 20 steroid tests with a discount for all the business/tests done by Jano is just shy of $2k. 10 samples tested just short of $1k.
I don't mind one bit being known as a friend of 24hreup. They are a veteran source and I consider 24hreup to be friends of the Community. We are better off having them here and the Community as a whole is better off with them here. A mainstay. I'm sending Ron an email and see if we can't have someone from Odin pop in and say "Hi". I'll let ya know what I find out.

Do you know if the @24hreup handle is the the man or a rep ? I ask because that's who made the original packaging statement and there's a separate -rep handle also.

Do you know if our orders through 24 are shipped straight from Odin or reshipped by 24? That would clarify better what questions to ask towards Odin or 24. I only ask you because you're admittedly more dialed in with this source.

Last edited:
I asked about the ridiculously high dose of superdrol before and never got an answer. I guess the pictures prove that they really did mean “50mgs”. If it is true it does seem a bit excessive. It kind of is a flag. If I took 50mgs of Superdrol I would probably be shitting out my liver.