I'll be honest I had high hopes for Odin. Not even because I ordered it but just based off my research and other lab tests I had seen, particularly the anavar we usually see under dosed Var... Not the cheaper compounds.

Still waiting to see what 24hr says about it im curious. A fifth of the compound being missing makes the price unbelievably high. I essentially got cut short 2 vials of test.
Yep. Or the guys who ordered tren A and got tren E, or primo with a little splash of test E. That just seems like sloppy brewing. The labels being crooked doesn’t help their case either.

I'll be honest I had high hopes for Odin. Not even because I ordered it but just based off my research and other lab tests I had seen, particularly the anavar we usually see under dosed Var... Not the cheaper compounds.

Still waiting to see what 24hr says about it im curious. A fifth of the compound being missing makes the price unbelievably high. I essentially got cut short 2 vials of test.
Their rep or someone should've already been in here addressing those results. Bad look all the way around with these dudes.

The one good thing to come from all this, at least from a customer's point of view, is that 24reup is known for good customer service, and I don't see them ripping people off or not making this right with guys.

For those that didn't see the results of the odin line, and if 24 didn't already pull them from their lineup, I'd suggest that y'all steer clear and go with another brand for the time being.

Sometimes bad things happen to good people but I have a feeling that they will make things right, one way or another.

There's no doubt they've been stand up to this point and good on @biggerben69. For getting and posting the testing but it's also why 24 should've tested before the launch. Underdosed, wrong compounds and such aren't really excusable when testing is so available now.

Meh off my soapbox. We'll see if and or how the address this.

There's no doubt they've been stand up to this point and good on @biggerben69. For getting and posting the testing but it's also why 24 should've tested before the launch. Underdosed, wrong compounds and such aren't really excusable when testing is so available now.

Meh off my soapbox. We'll see if and or how the address this.
you would think they address it within the day. They have been shitty with addressing things of higher urgency than I would be in my business. I understand there must be 100 things going on at once but I would take time to make a statement once I saw those results.

Thanks @biggerben69 . You have done the community another solid.
All is not lost with the Odin line, if you already have it, at least now you can dose it correctly. It all comes down to the raws and the brewer. When you have to start overdosing your brew, my concern is what else is in there? The Primo tests as Primo, less 15%. I would still use it compared to a contaminated bunk product.

The one good thing to come from all this, at least from a customer's point of view, is that 24reup is known for good customer service, and I don't see them ripping people off or not making this right with guys.

For those that didn't see the results of the odin line, and if 24 didn't already pull them from their lineup, I'd suggest that y'all steer clear and go with another brand for the time being.

Sometimes bad things happen to good people but I have a feeling that they will make things right, one way or another.
Sorry but I disagree with you here. These guys have repeatedly sent out different brands of products that customers have ordered without informing them.
He had multiple complaints about his Huma gear.

His international may be good but I wouldn't touch his domestics. Like @Sp2.0 touched on, if he was really serious about selling domestic he should be testing their products.

Sorry but I disagree with you here. These guys have repeatedly sent out different brands of products that customers have ordered without informing them.
He had multiple complaints about his Huma gear.

His international may be good but I wouldn't touch his domestics. Like @Sp2.0 touched on, if he was really serious about selling domestic he should be testing their products.
That's a good point, my man. I don't disagree with that. Moreover, what my point was is 24 isn't known for not trying to make things right. (Double negative) I know BBBG was less than impressed when they sent out different brands than he ordered. But I do remember them trying to make it right. At any rate, it looks like y'all should stay clear of Odin pharma.

They might just be brewing them domestically, and attaching the odin lables on the bottle. I never got my stuff in the orignal box to confirm if its a fake or not. Even if he is a legit reseller for odin that doesn't make him an honest seller, he is a drug dealer... under dosing puts a huge exclamation point on this seller. We all remember Symbiotics it started with the little things.

That's a good point, my man. I don't disagree with that. Moreover, what my point was is 24 isn't known for not trying to make things right. (Double negative) I know BBBG was less than impressed when they sent out different brands than he ordered. But I do remember them trying to make it right. At any rate, it looks like y'all should stay clear of Odin pharma.
When someone orders a specific brand and receives something different isn't doing things right imo. Instead they could have simply messaged and said "sir we are out of that brand, but we have these xyz here if you want them."

This is not exclusive to BBBG. I have seen others complain as well.

They might just be brewing them domestically, and attaching the odin lables on the bottle. I never got my stuff in the orignal box to confirm if its a fake or not. Even if he is a legit reseller for odin that doesn't make him an honest seller, he is a drug dealer... under dosing puts a huge exclamation point on this seller. We all remember Symbiotics it started with the little things.
I think they are 100% faking odin products. I never received my original packaging either.

When someone orders a specific brand and receives something different isn't doing things right imo. Instead they could have simply messaged and said "sir we are out of that brand, but we have these xyz here if you want them."

This is not exclusive to BBBG. I have seen others complain as well.
I'm pretty sure I recall this being in their TOS. And I have also heard of other guys having the same issue as BBBG. Maybe it would be good if 24hreup gave people the option at the time they placed their order. It would be a pretty easy solution to that problem, at least.