Odin Products in question are not being sold until further notice.

We have already started the next round of testing.
This is the first time we have bad results with Odin. We are going to send more samples in for testing.

Test results will be posted and made public in this thread - So keep an eye out.

Customers who have bought the following Odin products :

-Test E
-Tren A,E
-Anavar 10
-Primo
-EQ

Please contact customer service, compensation will be given for orders containing above products.

We have a very strict policy with UG labs and we will not carry a brand that do not live up to our quality standards .

If the next round of lab reports come back under label claims or with any other reported issues then we will stop carrying the brand immediately .

As for those with no verification, boxes and old labels.
You can Verify us as sellers of Odin on the site check-odin.com.
If you have questions about ; old packing, no boxes and how to verify you can contact the manufacturer they can certainly help you out and confirm that those are still out in the market.

We will update you when next round of Odin lab results are in .

Any questions please don't hesitate to PM/email us.

Thank you

Ben thank you for testing man and that wasn't fucking cheap to send that many samples in over a grand of I'm correct either way urs and skunk testing is huge man along with others.... I'm gunna also try and send out some samples.of some other well known labs.
If I know 24 he is gunna be very pissed and u happy with Odin I wouldn't be surprised if he even drops them completely..... And I'll make sure I post my results from jano on the forums guys all the best to all of u
My damn posts are so long important info gets lost inside them. Testing WAS expensive. Testing this group of Odin products was paid for by 24hreup. They approached me for help as I've approached them in the past for help.
This wasn't my idea to send for testing. It was 24hr. I agreed to help out and get samples to Jano. 24hreup is an int source. Its a reason why I don't see how guys can say 24hreup is trying to be anything but transparent?
They don't have the immediate answers when it comes to the ugl's serving their customers in the USA. They are thousands of miles away. They unfortunately have very little control over the ugl's they employ. They count on feedback from customers and then go to the ugl's and ask why they are hearing from their customers that they ordered 10 days ago but haven't received their orders yet.
24hr takes the orders and then emails the ugl with the order. The goal is for the ugl to ship within 48hrs of receiving that email.
Unfortunately I'm thinking the ugl's aren't going to let 24hr know that they are running behind. They're going to try and catch up.
I don't see Hu Tech emailing 24hr letting them know that there's an issue with underfilling vials? 24hr reacts to customer complaints they get through emails and through posts on various boards concerning the service their customers are getting.
When my friend at Royal was falling behind he was getting emails from 24hr pleading with him to honor the agreement they had to get orders out within 48hrs. He just couldn't get it done.
When Tri-Pharma sent out another brand of ugl gear to fill some orders it wasn't ok'd by 24hreup? They were caught off guard just as much as the customer who received them. They were also the last to know and only knew because they read about it on Meso. Of course, 24hreup is ultimately responsible for what customers receive from these ugl's because they are their customers.
24hr has customers all over the world and their human grade products are what they've built their rep on and its what they are known for. Its their bread and butter.
I don't know if 24hr sees things like I do, but their domestic list offering ugl gear to me is an experiment. We here at meso know that most ugl's fall off in under a year. They just can't cut it. 24hr screens the ugl's by talking with the reps from the ugl's they consider and since testing has become as big a deal as it has they look at test results before bringing them aboard and continue testing throughout the tenure of the ugl. I know because I sent the samples, at their request, that is causing all this uproar.
24hreup has learned what meso members have known for some time. That a ugl is only as good as their last tested batch of products.

Say what you want about the domestic, but their international business is fucking stellar. 4 days to the east coast. 7582A20D-BEFF-45D3-8AE8-5A0D8FA17D8E.jpeg

My damn posts are so long important info gets lost inside them. Testing WAS expensive. Testing this group of Odin products was paid for by 24hreup. They approached me for help as I've approached them in the past for help.
This wasn't my idea to send for testing. It was 24hr. I agreed to help out and get samples to Jano. 24hreup is an int source. Its a reason why I don't see how guys can say 24hreup is trying to be anything but transparent?
They don't have the immediate answers when it comes to the ugl's serving their customers in the USA. They are thousands of miles away. They unfortunately have very little control over the ugl's they employ. They count on feedback from customers and then go to the ugl's and ask why they are hearing from their customers that they ordered 10 days ago but haven't received their orders yet.
24hr takes the orders and then emails the ugl with the order. The goal is for the ugl to ship within 48hrs of receiving that email.
Unfortunately I'm thinking the ugl's aren't going to let 24hr know that they are running behind. They're going to try and catch up.
I don't see Hu Tech emailing 24hr letting them know that there's an issue with underfilling vials? 24hr reacts to customer complaints they get through emails and through posts on various boards concerning the service their customers are getting.
When my friend at Royal was falling behind he was getting emails from 24hr pleading with him to honor the agreement they had to get orders out within 48hrs. He just couldn't get it done.
When Tri-Pharma sent out another brand of ugl gear to fill some orders it wasn't ok'd by 24hreup? They were caught off guard just as much as the customer who received them. They were also the last to know and only knew because they read about it on Meso. Of course, 24hreup is ultimately responsible for what customers receive from these ugl's because they are their customers.
24hr has customers all over the world and their human grade products are what they've built their rep on and its what they are known for. Its their bread and butter.
I don't know if 24hr sees things like I do, but their domestic list offering ugl gear to me is an experiment. We here at meso know that most ugl's fall off in under a year. They just can't cut it. 24hr screens the ugl's by talking with the reps from the ugl's they consider and since testing has become as big a deal as it has they look at test results before bringing them aboard and continue testing throughout the tenure of the ugl. I know because I sent the samples, at their request, that is causing all this uproar.
24hreup has learned what meso members have known for some time. That a ugl is only as good as their last tested batch of products.
Hey Ben. By any chance do you have the batch # for the tren E and halotestin? I got from another source and I’d like to send out, however If it’s the same batch I’ll send some test C and nolva instead. Thx.

Ben your posts just need a few enter button smashes you have great info but it's usually what we like to call a massive wall of text lol. Paragraph breaks will help a lot.

Also provironium?? Or something like this!
There's no such a drug
I think provironium is just double the qty of regular proviron. But I’m not positive. I’ve ordered BD anadrol, dbol and winny all from 24hr as well as proviron. And the sustanon above lol. All their Pharma stuff is legit.

Their pharma stuff is legit, and like Ben said, it is what they are known for. I will tell you this, they have legit Rimobolan's, and Proviron.
Yeah but provironium? On their menu ? It doesn't make sense.

Have y tried any ? British dispensary I'm interested for they were the bomb some years earlier. Are they still ??

Hey Ben. By any chance do you have the batch # for the tren E and halotestin? I got from another source and I’d like to send out, however If it’s the same batch I’ll send some test C and nolva instead. Thx.
Batch #45679(Tren E).....Halo is lot# 67584

Ben your posts just need a few enter button smashes you have great info but it's usually what we like to call a massive wall of text lol. Paragraph breaks will help a lot.
I think I'm starting new paragraphs when I drop the "." and hit enter...
Brings me here. I try to skip a line now and then. I'm not sure how many words I type a minute but I'm really fast there. I just lack know how with spacing and all.
OCD has had me typing the last word of every sentence I hear or read in my head. Been doing it since my 7th grade typing class. The keyboard has never paid rent for the space it has taken up in my head all these years.
I wouldn't feel right if it ever left my brain. Its become a source of comfort.

Yeah it says brand : Bayer. Bayer don't have such a product
I heard somewhere that Mesterolone was being discontinued. Mesterolone is better known as Proviron. Thats what the Community has always called the drug.
Bayer/Schering has Proviron and Bayer by its lonesome has Provironum. Different countries have different things going on. They are both Mesterolone and both very legit. I assure you.

I think I'm starting new paragraphs when I drop the "." and hit enter...
Brings me here. I try to skip a line now and then. I'm not sure how many words I type a minute but I'm really fast there. I just lack know how with spacing and all.
OCD has had me typing the last word of every sentence I hear or read in my head. Been doing it since my 7th grade typing class. The keyboard has never paid rent for the space it has taken up in my head all these years.
I wouldn't feel right if it ever left my brain. Its become a source of comfort.
Just double tap those thoughts in the head when you move on to a new my man (double enter) to give it some space, you have very informative long form posts that are great reads.