Heads up guys !!

Its come to our attention that some members are getting soliciting PM's

We do not handle orders in PM's

This is the only account on Meso for 24hreup

THANK YOU
Maybe you and your rep should do some reading and respond to some of the complaints here.

Maybe you addressed those privately (or maybe not) but for potential customers it doesn't look good. I damn sure wouldn't place an order with you.

Heads up guys !!

Its come to our attention that some members are getting soliciting PM's

We do not handle orders in PM's

This is the only account on Meso for 24hreup

THANK YOU
Not sure what is going on, but your old rep @24hreup-rep was on top of all customers and handling orders.

I reached out to him (Not knowing he doesn't work for you anymore) and he went out of his way by offering me his personal Bayer Provirons and some of his Pharmaceutical test as apology for your substitutions and delays with orders when borders were closed.

Not sure why you let him go, but that guy was on top and it seems now this source is slowly sinking

My 2 cents

Last edited:
Maybe you and your rep should do some reading and respond to some of the complaints here.

Maybe you addressed those privately (or maybe not) but for potential customers it doesn't look good. I damn sure wouldn't place an order with you.
The original rep no longer works for 24 that is why he hasn't responded for awhile.

@Cumminstech has mentioned to me that these guys are legit for Canada maybe he can chime in for you if he has recently used them.
I ordered quite a few items about 3 weeks ago now. I got one package and lots was missing, so I messaged the rep and was informed it shipped in 2 separate packages. Got second pack about 3 days later and still missing about 10 boxes of sustanon. Messaged him and he said it shipped in 3 packages, been a week and haven’t got a slip for third package. Only time will tell I guess. I only got one tracking number though. But then again whoever runs the wickr has been right about it all so far..

Not gonna freak out over it, I trust it is on the way and he is telling the truth. If he is not then I will let everyone know of course.

I ordered quite a few items about 3 weeks ago now. I got one package and lots was missing, so I messaged the rep and was informed it shipped in 2 separate packages. Got second pack about 3 days later and still missing about 10 boxes of sustanon. Messaged him and he said it shipped in 3 packages, been a week and haven’t got a slip for third package. Only time will tell I guess. I only got one tracking number though. But then again whoever runs the wickr has been right about it all so far..

Not gonna freak out over it, I trust it is on the way and he is telling the truth. If he is not then I will let everyone know of course.
il wait with you for that last package(3), before ordering. (Im in Canada)

Is this for domestic?

I live in Canada , I’ve ordered from these guys multiple times over the last year. I’ve always received what I’ve ordered , with no issues . I find you do have to hound them once in a while to get tracking , buts it’s all good in the end from my personal experiences

Same here bro. I had 3 packs all split up. All 3 came within days apart of each other. 50 amps of Sustanon and a bunch of other shit lol. A while back I had a large order and it was split between 2 different couriers so that could also be the issue. Your pack will land tho, just takes time. I’m currently waiting on that Serostim to land

Curious if this substitution policy is being fixed also. Pretty aggravating to get a different (cheaper) item subbed without asking me first. At least sub a more expensive item. Guess I just get to donate the price difference...
Hi Blue we would not substitute with a " lesser " or cheaper product in the rare event we run out we would only substitute with a equal product / higher mg or compensate with extras if the mg is less. We would never substitute pharma over UG unless we have full consent from the customer.
Also provironium?? Or something like this!
There's no such a drug
Name may differ in countries same same but different thats all
I was wondering if he ever addressed the verification on some of his peptides, which are under odinpharmaceutial.
Co . I tried to verify some of these products under the .Asia it stated non authentic.
Hi Big Mo, the same situation as with the oils. Old box codes are not working on the new website.
From now on, all products will be shipped with new boxes.
how is your shipping experience to europe, germany?
Do you use stealth shipping? Reshipper in EU available?
thanks!
Hi Manu we ship to Germany please PM me for specifics we have EU shipping available for some products.
What is your current success rate to Canada? Thanks.
We have pretty good success to Canada
Currently 95% of the packs get to our customers on first attempt
We offer free reshipping in case of a seizure.
Please also ask around on the board there are a few good Canadians here ordering from us quite frequently regards

Last edited:
Odin Products in question are not being sold until further notice.

We have already started the next round of testing.
This is the first time we have bad results with Odin. We are going to send more samples in for testing.

Test results will be posted and made public in this thread - So keep an eye out.

Customers who have bought the following Odin products :

-Test E
-Tren A,E
-Anavar 10
-Primo
-EQ

Please contact customer service, compensation will be given for orders containing above products.

We have a very strict policy with UG labs and we will not carry a brand that do not live up to our quality standards .

If the next round of lab reports come back under label claims or with any other reported issues then we will stop carrying the brand immediately .

As for those with no verification, boxes and old labels.
You can Verify us as sellers of Odin on the site check-odin.com.
If you have questions about ; old packing, no boxes and how to verify you can contact the manufacturer they can certainly help you out and confirm that those are still out in the market.

We will update you when next round of Odin lab results are in .

Any questions please don't hesitate to PM/email us.

Thank you
Re posting in case some customers havent seen it yet Thank you
Regards

Hi Blue we would not substitute with a " lesser " or cheaper product in the rare event we run out we would only substitute with a equal product / higher mg or compensate with extras if the mg is less. We would never substitute pharma over UG unless we have full consent from the customer.

Name may differ in countries same same but different thats all

Hi Big Mo, the same situation as with the oils. Old box codes are not working on the new website.
From now on, all products will be shipped with new boxes.

Hi Manu we ship to Germany please PM me for specifics we have EU shipping available for some products.

We have pretty good success to Canada
Currently 95% of the packs get to our customers on first attempt
We offer free reshipping in case of a seizure.
Please also ask around on the board there are a few good Canadians here ordering from us quite frequently regards

Thanks for the informative reply. One more question bro, how long does shipping usually take? If only a few weeks I may give you a try :cool:

Re posting in case some customers havent seen it yet Thank you
Regards
I hope Odin gets their shit together. For the prices they charge they can’t afford another round of bad batches. Their GH is close to pharma prices.

Ordered caber March 18th, arrived to Canada yesterday (apr 13th) all good in the hood. Btw tracking sucks dick from the country it was shipped from.

thanks man