Their pharma stuff is legit, and like Ben said, it is what they are known for. I will tell you this, they have legit Rimobolan's, and Proviron.

Um... except when they unknowingly run out of Bayer Proviron and when you ask where your order is 6 weeks later and why they haven’t shipped and they FINALLY tell you they are out of stock. Oh but we can send you Deus Medical instead. Why they even sell Deus Medical products is beyond me. That’s not legitimate pharmaceuticals, no matter what fancy packaging those Indians put the product in.

Um... except when they unknowingly run out of Bayer Proviron and when you ask where your order is 6 weeks later and why they haven’t shipped and they FINALLY tell you they are out of stock. Oh but we can send you Deus Medical instead. Why they even sell Deus Medical products is beyond me. That’s not legitimate pharmaceuticals, no matter what fancy packaging those Indians put the product in.
I'm talking about the products I got which were Bayer Rimobolan, and Bayer Proviron. I never said Deus Medical was a legitimate pharmaceutical product because it's not. I don't agree with anyone substituting a pharmaceutical grade product with something that isn't, especially without notifying the customer and getting the okay to do so.

I'm talking about the products I got which were Bayer Rimobolan, and Bayer Proviron. I never said Deus Medical was a legitimate pharmaceutical product because it's not. I don't agree with anyone substituting a pharmaceutical grade product with something that isn't, especially without notifying the customer and getting the okay to do so.
Naps did that shit too. I ordered organon HCG and AstraZenca Nolva and I was sent some generic Indian shit. They said in the fine print they’re allowed to substitute. I have 5 organon HCG on the way from naps, let’s see if I get they brand this time lol.

I was wondering if he ever addressed the verification on some of his peptides, which are under odinpharmaceutial.
Co . I tried to verify some of these products under the .Asia it stated non authentic.

Hey man we contacted you right after you made your first post about this back in December MESO-Rx Sponsor - 24hreup

As mentioned earlier we still want to make it right , just PM/email us.

Thank you.

Hey man we contacted you right after you made your first post about this back in December MESO-Rx Sponsor - 24hreup

As mentioned earlier we still want to make it right , just PM/email us.

Thank you.

You did. And I said “you need to fix your inventory tracking so it doesn’t happen like that again”. I ordered two brand and what I received was neither brand that I ordered. 0-2. That’s a bait and switch. Attract a buyer with a good deal and substitute a lesser product.

If, however, when I ordered, you just sent an email saying “out of stock” then I would have been able to make a decision BEFORE paying. See how I wouldn’t feel the slightest bit screwed?

Did you fix your inventory tracking? I didn’t see an announcement here about that. Or are you nothing more than a drop-shipper just relaying our orders to someone else. No inventory at all so it’s out of your control?

I agree that its annoying, A let down. I'm pretty sure I remember reading somewhere in the fine print that this is an option they give themselves..the substitution. If its with a product that is less expensive that would be a shitty policy and don't believe its what 24hr would do without compensating somehow?
I was pointing out that the policy isn't unique to 24,,,or that they are the first to substitute without the ok of the customer, I've seen it elsewhere.

It may sound like I'm sticking up for this source. I have to remind guys that these are the people that have, without hesitating, come to the aid of Meso members who have been scammed in the past. Its made me at least FEEL important if not look that way when I can announce that the guys,,,and gal(@Kim was scammed and taken care of by 24hr) who were taken for their cash would be made whole by this source.
They've done some things that put them in the category of being a Class Act. I don't see them trying to make that money back by putting fake labels on fake ugl gear. Its just not something they would do.
I reached out and they are sending the correct item. Also sending additional Test E since that was underdosed. Will post again if they show up. Happy they are stepping up to fix the issues with me at least.

Can anyone say anything about the quality of raw materials? I know the tests of janoshik but would like to hear experiences as far as pip and so on

these guys have the worst fuckin customer service its unbelievable. they literally cant reach back to me over a issue with my order. dude on here is saying to email them and i did like 5 fuckin days ago. good pharma gear, but what a shit fuck customer service. done trying with you guys to get my order fixed. opened a ticket a week ago.

these guys have the worst fuckin customer service its unbelievable. they literally cant reach back to me over a issue with my order. dude on here is saying to email them and i did like 5 fuckin days ago. good pharma gear, but what a shit fuck customer service. done trying with you guys to get my order fixed. opened a ticket a week ago.
Stay persistent with the email. They always say "We'll get back to you" but you need to be a pain in their ass to get anywhere. Eventually it will be taken care of though.

how is your shipping experience to europe, germany?
Do you use stealth shipping? Reshipper in EU available?
thanks!

Naps did that shit too. I ordered organon HCG and AstraZenca Nolva and I was sent some generic Indian shit. They said in the fine print they’re allowed to substitute. I have 5 organon HCG on the way from naps, let’s see if I get they brand this time lol.
I ordered some dbol test and deca from naps and the dbol they sent me was in a little plastic baggy. No clue who made it but it was fire. I havent ordered from naps since only because in some way shape or form everything about the products i received seemed low budget. Hard to put into words. I ordered syringes in the same order and lets just say these syringes are not what you will find at any US hospital or clinic. Maybe a clinic in a rainforest in brazil *maybe*

Pack got to me quick tho 7 mailing days from the day i wired funds. I was surprised it came so fast. Faster than sciroxx domestic rofl.

I ordered some dbol test and deca from naps and the dbol they sent me was in a little plastic baggy. No clue who made it but it was fire. I havent ordered from naps since only because in some way shape or form everything about the products i received seemed low budget. Hard to put into words. Pack got to me quick tho 7 mailing days from the day i wired funds. I was surprised it came so fast. Faster than sciroxx domestic rofl.
Bro Sciroxx domestic is a fucking joke. Took me 25 days for my order. Did he keep sending you that link from the usps backup in Michigan from October? I’m like dude it’s December, why the fuck are you sending me that article? I paid you in 5 minutes. The Clomid he sent me was in a black pouch that had Clomid written on it with pen.
Anyways I just ordered HCG from naps and just received it. Their shipping times have deff improved and I got the brand I ordered. They’re pricey as fuck so I won’t use them again but no one had HCG in stock.

Bro Sciroxx domestic is a fucking joke. Took me 25 days for my order. Did he keep sending you that link from the usps backup in Michigan from October? I’m like dude it’s December, why the fuck are you sending me that article? I paid you in 5 minutes. The Clomid he sent me was in a black pouch that had Clomid written on it with pen.
Anyways I just ordered HCG from naps and just received it. Their shipping times have deff improved and I got the brand I ordered. They’re pricey as fuck so I won’t use them again but no one had HCG in stock.
I went off on sciroxx on another forum. He is a liar and for that reason alone i will never use him again. The only people he treats right are his shills the ones who are posting about his awesomeness 24/7 everyone else he could care less about. My last order took several months and his explanations started with one of his guys couldnt get labels out of a po box another time he claimed my pack was stuck at usps because of covid. I caught him on that one i found a way to contact usps via a forum and had someone find my package. They looked into it and turns out a delivery ticket had been placed by shipper (which generates a tracking # which he sent me) but usps was STILL WAITING ON PACKAGE FROM THE SHIPPER. thats at least one way he fucks you. He sits on his ass playing with his shills online and sends you something when he feels like it. The fact he even knows how to manipulate the whole process to his advantage in and of itself calls his integrity into question. I do not do business with people like that.

I went off on sciroxx on another forum. He is a liar and for that reason alone i will never use him again. The only people he treats right are his shills the ones who are posting about his awesomeness 24/7 everyone else he could care less about. My last order took several months and his explanations started with one of his guys couldnt get labels out of a po box another time he claimed my pack was stuck at usps because of covid. I caught him on that one i found a way to contact usps via a forum and had someone find my package. They looked into it and turns out a delivery ticket had been placed by shipper (which generates a tracking # which he sent me) but usps was STILL WAITING ON PACKAGE FROM THE SHIPPER. thats at least one way he fucks you. He sits on his ass playing with his shills online and sends you something when he feels like it. The fact he even knows how to manipulate the whole process to his advantage in and of itself calls his integrity into question. I do not do business with people like that.
Yeah I paid within 2 minutes. Then I had a label printed the next day. He’s like bro bro I swear I dropped it off it’s USPS bro. I’m like bro I’m not fucking stupid. It says label printed. Once usps has it, it says “usps in possession of item”. He’s like nah man. Anyways I exposed his mislabeled Pentadex 300 so I got the last laugh.

Im about to order some orals from this plug and you guys are making me have second thoughts so i sent a PM to OP and zero response...will wait a bit longer.

Yeah I paid within 2 minutes. Then I had a label printed the next day. He’s like bro bro I swear I dropped it off it’s USPS bro. I’m like bro I’m not fucking stupid. It says label printed. Once usps has it, it says “usps in possession of item”. He’s like nah man. Anyways I exposed his mislabeled Pentadex 300 so I got the last laugh.
He's some fat bald eurotrash anyway fuck him

Heads up guys !!

Its come to our attention that some members are getting soliciting PM's

We do not handle orders in PM's

This is the only account on Meso for 24hreup

THANK YOU